Him

More Than A Maknae (BTS Fanfiction)

(Jungkook's POV)

Look at him.

Every little thing he does kills me. But he can't know that. No, he can't. And he never will.

Sounds stupid, hm. Yep, because it is. I fell in love with Namjoon, the leader of BTS, a long time ago. But my liking for him grew stronger, to where I didn't even think it was a crush anymore. I think I... I love him.

Oh my god, I sound like a middle schooler. But it's true. I think I really love Namjoon. But I'm sure I'm not the only one, which also kills me inside. He literally breaks my bones without even touching me, and I don't even care if it doesn't make sense, everything I say doesn't make sense, but please... I think I know what I'm saying when I tell you that I, Jeon Jungkook, love his best friend/group member Namjoon, with all of my heart. And I don't know a thing about love and relationships, all I know is that you get butterflies in your stomach. But with him? Heh. I get the ing jungle with Namjoon.

Cheesy. Yep. That's what I am, even Jimin and J-Hope remind me every second of the day, but I'm not denying it when I say that I'm the most cheesiest piece of ever.

But you know what? Imma let you guys in a little secret.

It may just be me, but Namjoon looks and acts a little... Different.

No, no, not in a bad way. He's so hot. But, he's been getting bruises every day after day when I hang with him, and sometimes I hear him panting really hard at night, as if he has a hard time breathing properly.

God, I hope he's alright. If anything was to happen to him, I would just- No. He's ok, I'm just overthinking it. If something was wrong, he would tell me and the others. But the bruises look really bad, is he getting in fights? He tells me over and over, the same excuse, that he just "fell" or "hit something while walking", but the bruises kept piling up and damaging his perfectly tanned skin, and it gets me worried.

I assure you, all of the other members are just as worried as I am for poor Namjoon. Except I'm in love with him, and they have no idea I feel that way. Basically because they don't understand a person like me, no matter how long I've known them. I can't tell them how I am, and what I feel towards Namjoon, because boys are supposed to like girls, and I'm one of those people in a corner hiding my face with both hands outcasting from the crowd, because I don't like girls.

Yeah, go ahead. Tell me how stupid and confusing it is for a gay guy like me to be singing songs about girls and heteroual romance. Let's just say that's my way of covering up things, at least for now.

Y'know, I've been thinking... It's really time to stop hiding how cowardly I am and start standing up for myself. , I am the youngest in the group, but I'm really tired of getting excluded and treated differently from all the other members.

All this time, I've been under vocabulary words such as "cute" and "bubbly", "my favorite maknae". Even people younger than me say that! Like, what the hell? Don't they realize I can be mature as well? Namjoon treats me like I'm some kind of baby, which kills me. How am I supposed to love someone who treats me like that?

I don't know, but I'm trying my best to act differently than who I originally am. I really want Namjoon to like me, and he hasn't noticed me when I acted my own self, it wouldn't hurt to change. I want to be a grown up, I want to be treated like one, and I want Namjoon to see me like a mature individual and not someone who has cheeks to pinch because he is so cute.

I really love Namjoon, I'll do anything to get him to look at me like he looks at girls. Even if I have to change my whole personality and my outlook on life. Because I love him. I love the leader. I want to show him that I can be...

More Than A Maknae.