Chapter 9 - Clover

My Secret Child
Please log in to read the full chapter

A/N: So.... Here's the next chapter ^^ enjoooooooooooooooooooooooooooooy ♥

Baozi Love~♥

***

Jieun POV

I can feel something under my head, something moving beside me, something warm wrapped around me. Lazily, I opened my eyes, a certain plumped lips welcomed me, arms wrapped around me, and then reality hit me. It’s jongin. He has me on his embrace, my heart skipped a beat when I looked up and saw his face. The last time I saw him like this was when he made love with me, thus, resulting to haneul. At the thought of it I suddenly jumped out of bed, luckily jongin simply stirred to the other side and didn’t wake up.

Sitting on the floor, hands on my chest, I shook my head, scolding myself to never think of it again. After calming down, I stood up and went to check on haneul.

6:35 too early for something, and knowing jongin, he’s not an early riser, so is haneul. Like father like son, I thought. My feet led me to the beautiful seaside, Sea water slightly touching my feet, I walked back and forth as I opened my arms and embraced the fresh air hitting me. The sun looking too beautiful from the horizon, I smiled as I wished for everyone’s health and career. After a few minutes, the sun has risen fully. I’ve decided to go back and cook for haneul and jongin.

7:15, still early, no signs of jongin and haneul yet, so I decided to brew some coffee for myself first before starting what I need to do. Jongin doesn’t like coffee so I didn’t bother making one for him. After drinking my coffee, I heard someone going down the stairs, I was surprise to see jongin, and he’s half awake.

“Good morning” he greets me as he shuffle his oh so hot bed hair.

“Good morning, you’re early” I answered as I opened the fridge to get some ingredients I need for breakfast.

“I guess I am I heard him response as I feel his presence hovering me, reaching for the milk on the fridge almost hugging me. I feel trapped and unable to move. I only got my senses back when he finally got what he needed and sat on the chair nair the kitchen counter

“Are you c

Please log in to read the full chapter