Chapter 18 - Clarity

My Secret Child
Please log in to read the full chapter

JONGIN POV

Blinding lights, endless questions, growing crowd. My mind's blank and can barely answer a thing. I hurriedly went here after arriving at the airport. Hand crossed to my arm, me and krystal walked a bit and finally found our seats. I thought finding my seat was the most divine thing I'll ever feel today but I was wrong when the main door suddenly opened and revealed a very gorgeous lady who I'm very familiar with. My eyes widen, It was Jieun. I was so confused, and so thus she. 

 

Her eyes wide as she searched for something I'm not sure what. I was about to stand and walk straight to her when I saw reporters flood around her but krystal's hand held mine as she shook her head. I just sighed and was determine to still go but my footsteps stopped when I saw Jaehyun escorting Jieun out of the crowd. They walked towards us since they're likely to seat in front too because Krystal's co-star in her movie is freaking AHN freaking JAE freaking HYUN.

 

They walked passed us as Jaehyun let Jieun seat on Krystal's side then he finally seated on Jieun's right. Krystal and Jieun was seated between me and Jaehyun and It couldn't get more awkward than ever.

 

I took a glance at Jieun who was whispering something to Jaehyun then the latter kissed her cheek. I wanted to flip right now and steal Jieun away from him but I stopped myself since I don't want to ruin this premiere for everyone. 

 

There's actually nothing going on with me and Krystal, nothing eversince I knew of Haneul's existence. Krystal's actually dating Taemin now and I'm just a replacement for Taemin right now since he's still in Japan finishing a concert. Krystal patted me to distract me as she whispered "you should talk to her at the after party" then she smiled.

 

**********

JIEUN POV

I couldn't fathom how awkward this situation is right now. I'm not sure what I did wrong to piss all the gods and goddesses for me to be in this situation. I keep on whispering about how much I hated all of jaehyun oppa's schemes over and over until jaehyun oppa gets tired and be guilty of anything but everytime I complain he just laughs and tell me how cute I look when I'm confused. He also told me that Haneul's having a family date with Eunbyul today so I don't have to worry.

 

"I'm really sorry for surprising you today but I couldn't think of anyway to convince you to be my partner

Please log in to read the full chapter