Chapter 1 - Three years

My Secret Child
Please log in to read the full chapter

Chapter 1 

---
It has been 4 years when eunbyul received a message about Jieun's pregnancy. It was actually jaehyun who told her about jieun's condition knowing that jieun needs someone who can comfort her aside from him. 

Jaehyun and Jieun are now both residing in seoul, they live on the same building. Being a single mother, jieun had multiple jobs to sustain their everyday living because she somewhat feel sorry and thankful for all the help of jaehyun for the past years. She wants to help jaehyun so she secretly go to work without telling jaehyun because for sure, he will not approve jieun working. Jieun's son, Haneul is already 3 years old. Everytime jieun goes to work, an ahjumma next door who lives alone helps her look after haneul. Eunbyul and Daeun were the only one who knows about jieun's secret. They sometimes visit jieun and haneul when they have free time.

EXO continues to dominate the kpop industry not just in Asia but also worldwide as well. They've been very busy for the past 4 years. Jieun misses all of her friends but she's scared, scared of how they will react, scared of jongin, and also scared that she might awaken some feelings when she meets them again.

Today is Haneul's 3rd birthday and they're planning to have a special birthday party for him. Eunbyul and Daeun cleared their schedule for this day, so does Jaehyun, to celebrate such special occasion.
---
Jieun POV

I was awaken by someone poking my side, i slowly opened my eyes and saw haneul point his finger to my hips, attempting to wake me up. I smiled at him, one eye closed as I hugged him and made him lie down next to me so I can simply go back to sleep but seems like haneul isn't that sleepy anymore.

"Eom...eomma!" Haneul said half shouting "Wake up~" haneul whines as he was pulling my arm. I gave up and sat down  as I giggled at his cute way of waking me up. 

"Good Morning baby" I whispered as I kissed his cheeks and hugged him. I'm so thankful to have him in my life. Haneul's features resembles jongin in some ways. He have his eyes and nose, while he has my lips. Haneul is a cheerful child, he always smile at everything and he loves playing with animals. His favorite food is chicken just like jongin. 

I stared at him for a while smiling unknowingly. "Happy Birthday Haneul~a" I whispered as I kissed his cheek again then I stood up and look at the clock. It's 7:26am. I comb my hair and fixed it into a ponytail then I started cooking something for breakfast. 

I put haneul on his baby

Please log in to read the full chapter