Another Encounter

Love Again

"Yoon Bomi,make sure the windbreaker you're working on is done by next week. Mr. Yoon would be so angry." Eunji reminded her friend,while taking a sip of her hot mocha. Bomi sighed and nodded. She took her hot choco and stood up,"Let's go somewhere refreshing. I need to relax." Bomi said while smiling at Eunji. Eunji stood up and they started walking side by side.

"Hey,can I tell you something?" Eunji suddenly asked. Bomi looked at her,confused,but then nodded.

"But make sure you keep it secret. Don't tell anybody." Eunji pulled out her pinky finger. They intertwined their pinky finger together.

"What is it?" Bomi asked. 

"I got a crush on someone." Bomi immediately widened her eyes,then jumped up and down in excitement,"It's been a long time since you got a crush." She said.

"I know."

"Who is that lucky guy?" Bomi asked. Eunji looked around and slowly move towards Bomi's ear,"Wang Jackson." 

"That muscle guy?" Eunji nodded. 

"Well,I got a new ship now." Bomi smirked. Eunji poked her friend's waist playfully and they laughed. Suddenly, Bomi bumped onto someone and her hot choco is all over the floor.

"Oh no I'm so sorry sir. I should've been more careful." Bomi apologized while wiping the man's shirt. But the man didn't respond,which made her curious. She looked up and had a widened eyes.

"M..Myungsoo?" She mumbled. 

"You know him?" Eunji whispered but didn't get a respond.

"B..Bo..Bomi-ah.. How have you been?" He asked,while still looking at her.

"I.. I need to go." Bomi quickly ran away while pulling Eunji.

"Yoon Bomi!" 

 

Before he could touch her,Eunji stood between both of them,"I'm sorry. I don't know who you are but since you're trying to harm my friend.." A short a leg arrived at his area,which made him shouted. Bomi and Eunji took a chance to run. After running for a while, they stopped in the ladies' restroom.

 

"Who's that?" Eunji asked while breathing heavily.

"My ex-husband." Bomi answered,crying.

"What?"

 

>>>

 

Bomi took a day off to rest and stop thinking about him again. She opened the door that wasn't lock curiously,"Why aren't the door lock?" She putted her handbag on the sofa and walked to the kitchen to drink some water. Suddenly, she saw Mark,sitting on the chair while talking to someone through the phone. There is also few medicine on the table.

"Yes. I think I'm in love with her. No,I really love her." He said. Bomi's eyes widened as she thought about something, He date other girl?

"We only kiss twice. And we just hugged each other this morning." He blushed. He kissed and hugged other girl?, Bomi thought. She quickly went upstair,enough of hearing his love story. But even though she heard that from her own husband, she didn't feel hurt. She's not hurt at all. The reason she's hurt is him.

 

She took a sleeping pill so that she won't think about him. After a few minutes,she finally doze off. 

 

>>>

 

Mark's POV

 

I took the antibiotic before going upstair. Argh,I'm not feeling well now. I went upstair,deciding to take a nap. As I passed B0mi's room,I heard 'Marry You' song. Wait,that's her ringtone. I opened the door and saw her,sleeping soundly while her phone still vibrating. Did she take a day off? 
I decided to answer the phone call. Jerk. Jerk? It must be someone she knew that betrayed her. Wait,I was told that she've been divorced before marrying me. No I hope it's not her ex-husband.

 

"Hello?" I answered.

"Who are you?" The person asked,"Where is Bomi?" He added.

"I'm her husband and I'm the one who's supposed to ask. Who the hell are you?" I asked in anger. Why did she still have his number?

"What on earth are you talking about? I'm Bomi's husband!" He shouted. My heart broke into pieces. So this is really her ex-husband.

"You meant ex-husband." I said sarcastically.

"You-" He stopped. Well,I know he's about to curse.

"Urgh,let's meet." The guy said and ended the call. He messaged the location.

 

But,somehow,his voice is familiar.

 

>>>

 

I coughed a little while tightening the grip on my coat. Suddenly, I felt a tap on my shoulder. It was L.

"Dude,what are you doing here? I thought you were sick?" He smiled. 

"Well,it's about my marriage thingy." I replied.

"Oh ok. I won't ask more then." He said.

"What about you?" I asked,while looking around to see if there's another person coming.

"Oh,just chilling." He replied with a smile.

 

We talked abot bussiness for awhile until I started getting angry,"Where is that punk.." I mumbled.

 

"Oh yeah,Mark. What's your wife's name? I never get the chance to ask you." L asked.

"Yoon Bomi." I replied simply.

"What?" He furrowed his eyebrows.

"Bomi. Yoon Bomi." I said again,a bit louder.

"What?!" He said while having a shocked expression.

"It's YOON BOMI. What's wrong with you,dude?" I looked at him oddly.

 

He let out a sigh and turned away,"No. It can't be her." He mumbled.

 

"Huh?"

"N..Nothing." He smiled.

 

A silence went by.

 

"But.. Did you get a phone call just now?" He asked,out of a sudden.

"No,but my wife does."

"And you answered it for her?" He asked more.

"Yes?"  

Suddenly,his tears started to flow.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"So,it's you who married my ex-wife."