Kiss & Hug

Love Again

 

No One's POV

 

After they had lunch, Mark sent Bomi back to work.

 

"You guys are so romantic!" Eunji shouted.

"Yeah right." Bomi rolled her eyes. Eunji started pushing Bomi's shoulder playfully with her shoulder.

"Hey stop it." Bomi glared. Eunji smiles cheekily while still pushing her friend's shoulder. Bomi sighs and gently push Eunji's head and walked faster.

"Hey,friend! Wait for me!" 

 

>>>

 

"Really? Wah. I should've been with you just now. I really want to see your beautiful lady." L said. Mark smiled and whispered to himself,"She's not a lady. She's a kid."

 

"What? I can't hear you." L furrowed his eyebrow. Mark smiled and shook his head.

"Hey if you really want to meet my wife,you can come. I've planned on having a housewarming." Mark said while taking some documents from the drawer.

"Call. Tell me the date,I'll check my schedule." L said.

"Dude,our section is not 24 hours." Mark chuckled.

"Well,it seems logic if I work till midnight." L said,thinking about it.

"You're one of the boss' assistant,which means you work with me. So,if I can go back home early,you can too." Mark smiled while handing him a file of their swimming pool renovation project.

"Haha. By the way, when will we renovate the pool?" He asked.

"Next month,I think. It depends on my dad's decision." Mark said.

"I'll go now. Bye." L laughed while doing theì hand shakes with Mark.

 

After L left,he called his 'beloved' wife.

 

"What?" Bomi asked as she answered the call.

"Meet me in front of my work place. I don't want to see your idiot guard." He said.

"Why?" 

"Just follow." Mark groaned.

"I'm not coming if you don't tell me why." She ended the call. Mark looked at his phone and rolled his eyes.

 

Bomi's POV

 

He called again but I ignored. Even if he told me why,I wouldn't follow him. If I see him,he'd tease me. I don't want to be tease anymore. I hate it. I hate it! Urgh! I shouted,a little bit loud,while covering my face. I didn't realize anything until the guy beside me poked me. I harshly turn to him. He immidately pulled his hand and made a scared face. And I saw the guy beside him was also staring at me. Eunji gaps while staring at me. Until I saw everyone was staring at me, I faked a smile and excuses myself to the restroom. Gosh it was so embarrassing.

 

Ting!

 

I was startled. What sound is that? Oh it's my phone. A message.

 

Just come or I'm going to kiss you in front of everybody.-Dimsum Mark

 

I froze. This is the worst thing he ever said. Seriously? Is he even dare to do that? l scoffed and putted my phone back in my pocket. Before I could enter the restroom,another message came in.

 

You've read my message and not replying? Do you really want me to kiss you? In front of your friends?-Dimsum Mark

 

No,I forgot to turn off the read mark. I clinched my fist and replied,

 

Shut up!-Bomi

 

Finally,you replied.-Dimsum Mark

 

I shook my head and went in.

 

>>>

 

I was designing the windbreaker when I heard one of my friend's voice beside me.

 

"Bomi! Your oh-so-handsome husband is here!" She shouted while wrapping her arm with mine. My eyes turns wide.

 

"Really?" I shouted too. He really did came! I quickly ran to the lift. Because the lift is too late, I ran to the stairs and went down. As I arrived,I saw a crowd of people. I ran towards them. They gave a way and I saw his annoying face,smiling foolishly as he saw me. I slowly walk to him.

 

"Why are you here,oppa?" I faked a really sweet smile. He looked startled by the way I called him oppa,but then he smiled.

"I came to pick you up. I really miss you,honey." He said and pulled out his arm. He wants to hug me? I hesitate and looked around while smiling shyly.

"What are you doing,oppa? Everybody's watching." I hit his chest gently. Suddenly,the crowd shouts,"Hug,hug,hug!" I looked at them,disbelief. I looked at him,he was raising his eyebrow. I sighs and slowly walk into his arm. And the crowd shouted teasingly.

"You're so dead tonight." I whispered to him. He ignored me and loosened the hug. He cupped my face and pulled me closer. His lips touched mine. My eyes widened. I couldn't even reply his kiss. He stopped kissing me and whispered something,"Promise is a promise." 

 

Now I regretted for not following his order. I hate you,Mark Tuan!

 

After he left,my friends started teasing me,especially Eunji. The worst day ever! 

As I sat,I took out my phone after hearing the 'ting' sound.

 

Nice acting.-Dimsum Mark

Make sure you've dug up your grave.-Bomi

:/-Dimsum Mark

 

I ignored it and continued my work.

 

>>>

The next day,

 

"I'm going to buy groceries. It felt like living in a prison." I said while looking at Mark.

"So?" He replied.

"Just saying. In case you 'miss' your 'beloved' wife." I said sarcastically. He chuckled.

"I'll go with you." He suddenly said the thing I don't want to hear. 

"What if I say no?" I smiled. He also smiles,making my smile fades away. Okay,if he smiles,it means he have a plan. I started gulping as he went closer.

"No!" I pushed his chest and quickly ran upstair.

 

No One's POV

 

"No!" She shouts while pushing him away. She ran upstair. He chuckled. He shook his head and went upstair too,after washing the dishes.

 

[Seoul Super Market]

 

"Give me 5 reasons why you want to follow me." Bomi said,not looking at him while pushing the trolley.

 

"Firstly,I don't want to hear mom's nag if you're lost. Second,I have something that I really want to eat. Third,I don't want to be called a heartless husband for letting you go by your own. Fourth,you forgot your purse-" Bomi widened her eyes and checked her pocket and bag. Mark smiled,looking at her clumsiness. She glared at him.

 

"Why didn't you take it?" She asked.

 

"Well,it's not in my duty on having a wife that mom wrote. So,I don't want to waste my saliva and energy to take your purse." He smirked.

 

She let out a big sigh while glaring at him. 

 

"What's the fifth reason?" She asked,changing the topic.

 

"Lastly,I need to buy ingredients for our housewarming party."

 

"Housewarming?" She turned to him. He nodded his head.

 

"Why is your reaction looked so-"

 

"I don't want to have a housewarming party with you and your friends!" She whined.

 

"Hey chill down. You can invite your friends too." He said while taking over the trolley.

 

"Really? Yeay! Hey give me that trolley. I'm good at choosing the ingredients compare to you!" She pushed him and walked faster to search for the ingredients. He chuckled while shooking his head.