We're So 'Romantic'

Love Again

Bomi's POV

The next morning,

 

After dressing into casual clothe, I went downstair. Wait, what do I need to ride? I can't drive. Usually,I went with my dad since he's the president there but I know he won't came here just to take me. Huaa! There's no other choice. I need to go with Mark.

 

After 10 mintues of waiting, Mark finally came down.

 

"What took you so long?" I asked. He ignored me. He ties his necktie.

"Hey can you help me with this tie?" Mark suddenly said. I turned and scoffed.

"No." I replied. He smirked and went closer. No! Is he doing that again? I quickly stood up and took the tie from his hand. I glared.

"I really hate you,Mark Tuan." I said while tying the tie. I pulled it hard to choke him but he seems relax and cool. What've gotten into him? I'm trying to kill him but his reaction? You Dimsum Guy. I pulled it harder.

"Ahh! Ahh! Are you trying to kill me?!" He pushed my hand away. I smirked. Well, you deserve that,Mark.

"By the way, how do you know how to tie this?" He asked. I was speechless. I.. I learned that from my.. Ex.. Husband.. Aish! Yoon Bomi! Just lie!

"Why are you not answering me? Are you- Wait, don't tell me you search up that on youtube just for me?" He smirked. Me? Were you telling me I search that up for you? Heck no!

"No and never! Why would I? You're the one who asked me to tie it for you! But,there's something I'm curious about. I thought all business men knew how to tie the necktie. Then,why don't you know it? Or you do that on purpose? You just want my body to be closer to yours?" It's my turn to smirk now. You think you're the only 'genius' here?

"Haha. What a funny statement. Just to check if you're blind,can you see this plaster wrapping my ring finger? Well,if you can't see that,I'll appoint an eye check up for you." He shows his ring finger.

 

I scoffed,"It was just a little scar. What's the big deal?" I said. 

 

"It hurts a lot,you know? And do you wanna why it was hurt?" He went closer and closer towards me.

"W..why?" I stuttered.

"Because.." His face went a little closer to mine. I tried pushing him but he grabbed my hand. Suddenly,

 

It's a beautiful night, we're looking for something dumb to do. Hey baby,I think I wanna marry you.

 

We turned to my tiny handbag. My phone was vibrating,someone calls me. I took a chance to push him and went to my bag. I took out my phone and checked who was it,

Loud Eunji. It's my friend,Eunji. Yes,she's a loud person. Sometimes she could annoy me with her loudness but sometimes her loudness help me to cheer up when I'm down.

 

"Hello?" I answered.

"Bomi-ah!" Here comes the loud Eunji.

"What? You always make me almost deaf!" I shouted back.

"Haha. By the way, how was your first night with that hot guy?" She asked. I turned to Mark who was already staring at me. He raised his right eyebrow. I shook my head and reply,"It was bad. He's not romantic at all! He only love to scare me! And he's not hot at all! I guess you need an eye check up." I smirked. He rolled his eyes.

"You really think he's not hot?" Eunji asked.

"Yes! You'll get the feel if you're his 'wife'." I said.

"The problem is.. You're his 'wife'." She laughed at the end.

"Yeah I know. I got a bad luck. I wish I could marry anyone else." I smirked again.

 

Mark turn on the speaker and said,"I got a bad luck too,Bomi's friend!" I quckly pushed him away and turn off the speaker.

 

"Wait,he's right next to you?" She asked.

"Yea, we're,I mean,he's getting ready for work. For your information,he took longer time to get ready than me." I said while turning around,not facing Mark anymore. Okay,I'm sick of Mark's glare.

"Quick,or I'm going to leave you." He went out. 

"See you at work!" I said and end the call.

 

I checked my phone after we got into his car. Nothing. Urgh I'm bored.

 

"Hey." I heard he say. I turned to him to see if he was talking to me.

"What?" I replied.

"Nice ringtone you had." He says while smiling.

"Bruno Mars? I like him." I said.

"But do you know what the song means?" He asked. What's wrong with him?

"The song is about a man asking a girl to-" I stopped. Oh no. It's about marriage. I heard him chuckled.

"You know what it means." I glared.

"Of course. I'm just teasing you." He said. I scoffed.

 

>>>

 

As I sit,not even 5 minutes,my seat have been surrounded by the girls near my place. 

 

"Hey,how does it feel,marrying a hot,rich guy?"

"Is he nice,or romantic? Or something else?"

"Have you guys kissed yet?"

"How does it feel being in his hug?"

"How many time did he say he loves you?"

 

"Guys,calm down!" I shouted while putting up both of my hand,gesturing them to stop bombarding questions. They immidiately stop talking.

"I... I.. I'm not ready to tell all of you." I pretend to be shy.

"Aww... You guys must have gone too far. You guys are so romantic." The girls squealed. 

"Yeah,we're so 'romantic'." I faked a smile.

 

>>>

 

Mark's POV

 

"Long time no see." Someone tapped my shoulder.

"L,nice to meet you again. So, how was your study?" I asked.

"Fine. By the way, I heard you married a pretty girl? How is she?" He asked.

"Y..Yeah.. She's.. 'pretty'. And she's...... 'Nice'...too." I stuttered.


He stared at me weirdly,"Okay?"

 

"Nothing! Can't tell you so much! I don't want you to fall for her!" I said while grinning. Fakeness.

"Geez. Even if I fall for her,I won't steal her from you." L said.

"Good."

"You guys are so cute huh? Even me and my wif-. I meant girlfriend is not as romantic as you." He says,a little bit awkward.

"I know. We're so 'romantic'." I secretly scoffed.

 

>>>

 

No One's POV

 

Mark parked his car in front of Apink Fashion building. He stopped in front of the main after the security guard gestured him to stop.

 

"We can't let random people in unless the president gave the permission." The guard said.

"Random people? Haha what 'pretty language' you had. Don't you recognize me? I'm the president's daughter's husband." Mark rolled his eyes.

"You meant the president's son-in-law?" The guard said,trying to hold his laughter.

"Err..Erm.. Yes! Now let me in!" He cleared his throat.

"I'm sorry." The guard bowed.

"Woaa you still don't believe me? Should I call my wife?" Mark took out his phone.

"Go ahead."

 

>>>

 

Bomi's POV

 

I was drawing a windbreaker design for this upcoming Christmast Eve. Suddenly, I heard Bruno Mars singing Marry You. Ahh this ringtone reminds me of what happens this morning. I looked at the screen to check who's the caller,Dimsum Mark. What does this guy want? I sighs and press the 'accept call' button.

 

"Hello?" 

"Hello,sweetheart!" I looked at the screen again to see if it's really Mark. It is! What've gotten into him?

"Who is this?" I asked. Just to make sure. Maybe his friend uses his phone and chose the wrong number. Or he chose the wrong number?

"Your husband of course." 

"Do you know who were you calling?" I asked again.

"Of course Bomi,a.k.a my dearest wife." Okay,he's really weird.

"Are you drunk?" I asked. I heard like a guy laughs. Who's that? Did he trun on the speaker in front of his friends? God. They'd know he and I-

"No,honey." Okay, I really think he's drunk now.

"You are. By the way,why are you calling me?"

"Oh the security guard in front of your work place won't let me in. Can you help me please?" He said.

"You're here?!" I shouted,making my teammates stared at me weirdly. I ignored them and went to the window to check if he's really there. I can barely see the main door from here but I still can see him.

"Yes. Please say something to this guard."

"Donghae he's my husband. You can let him in." I said while running to the lift.

"Yes,Miss."

 

As I arrived downstair. I saw him waves towards me. I really hate how he acts happy. It's annoying.

 

"How is your day?" He asked as I sit beside him on the couch. I smiles.

"Oh wait. I got a message." I lied. I took out my phone and text something.

 

What are you doing here? -Bomi

 

Mark heard a vibrating phone and checked if it was his,"Hey,I'm right beside-" Another message come in.

 

Just shut up and talk through message. -Bomi

 

To pick you up. Dad wants to have lunch with us. -Dimsum Mark

 

Ok. I'll call my dad. -Bomi.

 

"He's already there. Let's go." He said.

 

"Ok."