My Life,Forget Him

Love Again

Bomi's POV

 

I woke up,brush my teeth,took a bath and go to work. Went back home from work and sleep. That's my everyday routine after leaving Australia. After forgetting him.

 

"Miss Yoon, are you listening to me?" The director shouted,making me woke up from my daydream time. Everyone stared at me weirdly as I yawned and nods.

 

"Wash your face." Director Han pointed towards the washroom. He really treat me like a kid. I stood up and walk towards the washroom.

 

After washing my face, I went back in the meeting room.

 

That's MY LIFE

 

>>>

 

"President Yoon's Daughter Is A Divorcee?" 

 

The news about me started to spread and now,they're reading the news paper out loud. Who uncovered it? Where am I going to hide my face?

 

"Bomi?" Eunji looked at me with a confused face. I sighs and sits on my chair. I leaned my head on the desk.

"What is it all about?" She asked.

"None of your bussines." I said.

"I know but I'm your friend." She coaxed me. I just kept silent. I really don't want anybody to know about my old life.

"Please." She begged and finally tell her. I know I can't just keep it to myself.

 

She was so shocked at my sad story.

 

>>>

 

"What is this?! Who uncovered it?!" President Yoon shouted. I shrugged. He can tell that I'm worried too because all my teammate starting to ignore me except Eunji.

"Urghh.. No other choice." He face palmed.

"Other company is looking down on us. What should we do?" I asked worriedly.

"It's all your fault! Why can't you shut your mouth?" 

"It's not me!" I started to tear up.

"It's okay. I'm sorry. I know it's not you the one who uncovered it. I'm just so angry." He sighs.

"What should we do?" I cried even more after thinking how my ordinary life going to be.

"No other choice, we need to lie." He stared at her.

"Lie?" I wiped my tears.

"Tell them you're not divorced." 

"They won't believe me." 

"Or I'm going to set a marriage for you?" My eyes automatically goes wide.

"M-Marriage?!"

 

>>>

 

No One's POV

 

She tried very hard to make people believe her that she's not a divorcee nor a married person. But nobody is on her side. Eunji who can just stare at her felt pity but can't do anything to help her.

 

"Enough Bomi. You've done so much." Eunji patted her friend's shoulder. Bomi looked up to her and forces a smile.

"I don't want to get married again. I don't want to love anybody again." She whispered with a shaky voice.

"I know how you feel but.. This is too much. Just follow your father's order. It'd be better for you."

"But I don't FREAKING know who will he choose." She whined. Eunji sighs.

 

>>>

 

"Dad." Bomi called after her dad while forcing a smile. 

 

Yes,it's the time for her to see her future husband because she can't make her teammates to believe her even though she actually lied. Her dad turned and smiled at how beautiful she is. Wearing a purple+white coloured dress, her straight hair and less accessories. 

 

"Go on with Doojoon. I'll come a bit later." He said while smiling. He walked towards the washroom.

"Let's go." Doojoon pulled out his hand. Bomi reached his hand while smiling teasingly.

"Why are you so gentle tonight?" He chuckles at her statement while walking in.

"Hey I'm your oppa. I should be gentle to my own sister." He said sarcastically. Bomi shakes her head and walked in the room.

 

After greeting two middle aged couple, they sits in front of them. Bomi looked around to search for 'him' but he's nowhere to be seen.

 

"Mark will come a bit later." The woman said and she nodded.

"Shall we start with introduction?" All of them nods.

 

They started introducing themselves while smiling and in the same time, Mr.Yoon went in. They talked about business while waiting for Bomi's future husband.

 

"Where is that little punk?" The man they knew as Mr.Tuan whispered to his wife,Miss Tuan. She just sighs and  shrugged. Suddenly,they heard a vibrating phone. It was a call from Eunji on Bomi's phone. She bowed and excuses herself. She went out while telling Eunji that Mark,which is her future husband haven't arrive yet. As she was talking, she accidentally bumped onto a man. She's on top of him and he was hugging he. She could feel his heartbeat because her head landed on top of his chest. She quickly stood up and bow many time to him. She saw her phone cracked on the ground. She kneel down and hold up the phone. It was broken. It cannot be use anymore. He gave her a really scary glare while brushing his chest.

"Use your eyes while walking." He said and started  to walk away.

"Hey!" She shouted.

"What?" He turned around.

"How could you just leave when it's your fault too?" She said sarcastically while waving her broken phone in front of him.

"How is it my fault?" 

"Well, you can walk aside if you see I'm busy talking on the phone. It's obvious that you're an idiot for not using your brain." She said.

"What did you just call me? Idiot? Hey you can see that I'm busy too!" He yelled. They glared at each other.

"What are you so busy about?" 

"Walking." He said and let out a slight chuckle. She scoffed.

"If that so, I'm double busy." Bomi said and went back to the room.

"Bomi. Brother-In-Law said he'll be here in 5. And what's up with your phone?" Doojoon asked. She just sighs and shook her head.

 

After about 3 minutes of waiting,the door suddenly open. And a guy with brownish hair and white tuxedo walked in. All of them smiled except Bomi.

 

"You again?!"