Second Chance

Love Again

Bomi packed her things after calling Eunji. She decided to have a sleepover at Eunji's house. She left a sticky note on the fridge for Mark. She went out,waiting for Eunji to pick her up. After a few minutes,Eunji arrived.

 

>>>

 

"What do you mean?" Mark asked while staring at L.

"Sh-she's my wife- No!" He started crying,which attracted people around.

"She used to be my wife. But I was too selfish and let her go- You won't understand!" He shouted and fell down while crying.

"Let's talk about this tomorrow." Mark said,trying to hold his anger. He turned around and walked away.

 

>>>

 

Mark headed home. With anger taking over again. Yes, he admit he have fallen for her,that he thought he might lose her because of L. He's insecure. He's afraid that she will fall for L again and go on with him.

The radio that was playing rock music succesfully annoyed him which made him cursed at the radio DJ and turned off the radio. He arrived home,seeing the house was all dark. She can't be drinking,right? He thought. He suddenly remembered what happened during the party. She drank and fainted.

"No,no!" He mumbled. He ran inside,having a positive thought that she was sleeping or something but she's not in her room nor his. He sighed and went down to drink some water. He suddenly saw a note written on a sticky paper on the fridge.

Mark-ah,I'll be having a sleepover at Eunji's house. I've cooked Kimchi Soup for you. It's in the fridge. Please don't comment anything about the taste!

He smiled while re-reading the note.

"I guess I've liked her too much." He said,realizing he smiled over a note from her. He went upstair feeling empty without his wife. He decided to check out his wedding album which he never touch ever since Bomi places it on the bookshelf.

"I doubt she even look what's inside." He smiled again. He took it and walked into her room. Her room is completely different than his. Hers was neat,everything was properly organized while his room is a total mess. He sits on her bed and opened the album. It was a little dusty. He started off with them being engaged. She was so beautiful that time. Wearing a long skinny white dress and her hair being tied into side braid while he wore tuxedo.

The pictures continued on their wedding day. He was wearing a black tuxedo while she wore another beautifully designed long skinny dress,that revealed her shoulder. There's a picture of him,putting the ring on her tiny finger. There is also a picture of them where they fall on the cake. He giggled and turned to another page and saw them smiling together while he hugged her waist. It was probably a fake smile from both of them. He sighed after done looking at the pictures. He went downstair and looked around. There is no single framed picture of them together. He sighed once again and decided to eat his dinner which is made by her.

"Not bad." He said as he tasted the soup. Well,he knew that his wife is a good cook. It's just she didn't want to admit it.

 

>>>

 

Bomi's POV

 

I was having a party with my best of the best friend,Jung Eunji. We had a good time together. It's been a long time since I was so happy. I'm glad I have a friend like Eunji. We watched movies together,telling stories while drinking mochas,playing games and more. This have been the best night of my life. 

"Bomi-ah,do you actually like Mark?" Eunji suddenly asked. I choked on my water and stared at her with wide eye. "No, I mean him. Not as your husband or anything. Just him." She added. I think for a while before replying,"To be honest,he's not that bad. He didn't harm me but it's just.. I don't like him as a husband." 

"Or maybe not yet." Eunji smiled teasingly.

"Whatever. I will never fall in love with that dimsum." She laughed at my statement. She suddenly stopped laughing,"Talking about guys, how is Kim Myungsoo? Did he call you?" I sighed and rubbed my pants. It feels empty. Wait,where's my phone? I started looking around but it's so messy. 

"What are you looking for?" Eunji asked while starting to look around even though she didn't know anything. "My phone. I thought I brought it." I said. Eunji called my phone but we didn't hear anything.

"Maybe you left it home- Oh? Hello,this is Eunji,Bomi's friend." Eunji said while trying to sound friendly. I looked at her,confused. She mouthed something like Mark. I widened my eye and asked for the phone. But she ignored me. I started tapping her lap,asking for the phone. 

"Oh, she's next to me. She thought she left her phone home. Don't worry,there's no guys in my house." She said. I snatched the phone from her.

"Hello?" I said. Eunji started smiling teasingly.

"Bomi?" 

"Yes, and why are you holding my phone?" I asked.

"Don't blame me if you left it home." He replied.

"Fine! But did you get a phone call or a message?" I asked,hoping for no.

"Yeah," I widened my eyes. 

"Who is it? Who is it?" I asked while biting my bottom lips.

"Eunji." 

Psh,this is why I hate him.

"You- Tsk. I'm going to hang up." I said and hung up after he said ok.

Eunji winked at me. I scoffed and shook my head,knowing what she was thinking. No,I'm not going to fall for him.

 

>>>

No One's POV

 

Mark went to work like usual even though he's still sick. He came for a reason. If not because of the 'reason',he wouldn't come today.

While waiting for the lift,he felt someone beside him. He turned and saw L. L looked away,trying to avoid eye contact with Mark. Mark also looked away. For them, this was the most awkward moment since they started being best friends. 

 

>>>

 

They stared at each other,both feeling uncomfortable.

"Uhm.. So,yeah.. Bomi's fine." Mark finally breaks the silence.

"Good then." L replied.

"So,why did you guys divorce?" Mark asked directly. L swallowed his saliva and said,"I chose money over her."

"What?"

"I have two choices,my house,my work and a total amount of money or her. I thought that time,'I would be homeless,I would be unemployed and I wouldn't have anymore chance to have that total amount of money.' but I never thought I would miss her."

"So,you came back all the way from Melbourne just to see her?" Mark glared.

"No. I came back to take her back,not just seeing her." L bravely said.

"You bastard!" Mark punched L as hard as he can. L wiped the blood on his side lip and smirked,"You decided to use your strength?" He said and punched Mark until he fell. Peoples started surrounding them.

L continuosly punched Mark until he was stopped by two guards. Mark weakly said,"Do whatever you want. I won't let her go. Cause she's already mine." 

 

>>>

 

Bomi and Eunji walked to the cafeteria during break time. Suddenly,a message came in. Bomi checked her phone.

 

I'm sorry... Can we talk? -Jerk

 

Bomi rolled her eyes and kept her phone. 

Suddenly,someone hold her arm tightly. She turned around and saw L. Eunji also looked at him.

 

"Ignoring my texts now?" He said.

"What are you doing? I'm married you erted stranger!" Bomi pushed his hand away and threatens him with a death glare. L was hurt by her words but he promised himself that he'd do anything to get her back.

"Please give me another chance. Please. I promise I'll never betray you again." L gave her a pleading eyes. She bit her bottom lips after a tears escape through her cheeks. Eunji who saw the scene, quickly took Bomi's phone and called Mark. 

"Why? Why did you come back? Why don't you just live at Melbourne with your money and get youself another woman?! Why must you come back you jerk?! Don't you know how painful it was when I knew the reason you left me?!" Bomi hit his chest and cried out loud, creating a scene.

"I'm sorry. I'm really really sorry. Give me another chance. I promised I'll never leave you again. Even if I had to live as a beggar. I don't care anymore. As long as you are always by my side. Please. I know you're not happy with him." He hold her both wrist, preventing her from keep hitting him. 

"L!" A voice shouted from Bomi's back. They turned around to see Mark and Eunji. Bomi pushed L and walked away, the opposite way where Mark was standing. 

She ran to the nearest bus stop and cried loudly. Her tears won't stop flowing. All she was thinking right now is L. Kim Myungsoo.

"I won't forgive you. I will never give you another chance."

 

Author's note: I'm back! I'm sorry for the long absence. I was busy with my school examination. Fortunately, I passed the exam. Phew. Anyways, keep enjoying my story! Don't unsubscribe pleasee....

 

Btw please subscribe, vote and comment positive things! I'm sorry if there's a grammar mistake. Enjoy!