Scary Dimsum

Love Again

Bomi's POV

 

Yoon Bomi! He almost kiss you! I slapped my cheeks. 

 

"Ahh!" I rubbed my cheeks and immidiately cover my mouth. I hope shouting is not against his 'rule'.

"I should take a shower." I stood up from the bed and went downstair to take my luggage. As I arrived downstair, I saw him in the kitchen. I should be quick before he notice me! I took my luggage and pull it gently,not to make noises.

"Why are you sneaking like some random rats?" I heard a voice behind. I turned and grinned.

"N..Nothing. Err... What are you doing? Are you hungry? I'll cook for you.. Later.." I stuttered.

"Are you scared of me,now?" He smirked. I nodded. Wait, why did I nod? I quickly shook my head.

"No! Why would I?" I asked sassily.

"Because..." He walked closer to me.

"Fine! Fine! I'm scared of you!" I said and ran up,forgetting my luggage. He chuckled. Just wait,Dimsum Guy.

 

I sighed in relief as I leaned on the door after closing the door. Suddenly I remembered something,"My luggage!" I hit myself. I opened the door again to see if he's upstair. But instead of seeing him, I saw my luggage in front of my door. Wah, thank you,Mark Tuan aka Dimsum Guy.

 

After wrapping my body with the towel, I went out. Thank god I locked the door. I walked to my phone first to see if there's a missed call or messages. And there's a message from,Dimsum Mark. Bomi,calm down. I opened the message,

 

I heard you shout. Why? Did you see any monsters or were you thinking about me? -Dimsum Mark

 

Shout? When did I shout? Oh yeah, I slapped myself too hard just now.

 

None of those. I just met a cockroach behind the cupboard. -Bomi

 

Sent. I lied actually.

 

Really? What are you doing behind the cupboard,anyway? -Dimsum Mark

 

Within 5 minutes,he replied.

 

To reach my hair tie that fell from my pocket while I unpack my things. -Bomi

 

Lie again.

 

Owh yeah? I thought I heard that shout before I send your luggage. -Dimsum Mark

 

I'm caught! Aish,I'm so bad at lying.

 

I'm sleepy. Good night. -Bomi

 

You said you'll cook dinner for me? -Dimsum Mark

 

Fine. Wait. I'm going to dress up first. -Bomi

 

So, you're right now? :o -Dimsum Mark

 

Why did I even bother to say I'm dressing up? I ignore the message and went straight to the luggage. I dressed up in my pajama and went down. I looked in all of the cabinet in the kitchen. Nothing except the utensils.

 

"What am I going to cook?" I groaned. Should I ask him? No Bomi! Do you want to be 'kiss' by him again? But asking what to cook is not wrong,right? I should ask. Bomi,don't be such a chicken. He's not some kind of ghost or monsters. 

 

I take a slow step upstairs to ask him. Yes, I am and I should ask him! I knocked his door after exhaling my 'not-so-last-breath'. No response. I knocked again. No response again. I knock,knock and knock until it get on my nerve. Why aren't he answering me?!

 

"Hey you little dimsum guy! You better come out or I'm going to kick this door!" I shouted. And the door finally opened.

"Why are you shouting? Is dinner ready?" He asked. I realized that he only wear towel,covering his tummy to his knee. I quickly cover my eyes.

"Hey why- Urgh- Wear your shirt! Why are you not wearing anything?" I said while pulling out my hand to push him inside. But he just stood there. I uncovered my eyes and he was staring at my hands. Argh! I pushed his chest! And I'm still touching it. I quickly took my hand and wiped my hand on my pajama.

"S..Sorry." I ran downstair after apologizing. I heard him chuckled. How can he smile when I touched his chest?

 

Mark's POV

 

She ran downstair after apologizing. I chuckled. She's so adorable when she's panic or scared. Wait, Mark, hold yourself. You can't easily fall for her. Maybe she planned that to make you fall in love with her. 

 

I went downstairs after wearing my shirt. As I walked into the kitchen, she was drinking a bottle of mango juice. She rolled her eyes towards my direction and immidiately stopped drinking. She smiled forcefully at me. 

 

"What do you cook?" I asked. I forgot we don't have anything here except the utensils. She moved aside and I saw two cups of ramen with one pair of chopstick and one fork. She gave me one cup with chopstick. I took it and stared at her weirdly.

"You don't know how to use chopstick?" I asked. She shook her head. I thought I'm the one who was born in LA. I shrugged and went in front of the TV. I always eat here whenever I ate ramen. She followed me. I switch on the TV and change the channel to a random english channel. It shows 'The Conjuring'. It almost ended actually. After waiting about 3-5 minutes,the next movie started. A romantic comedy genre.

"Do you understand english?" I asked while looking at her. She shook her head. I the korean subtitle. We watched it silently until one scene. Kissing scene. I took a glance at her. She was eating her ramen with a full speed. I chuckled. While eating,she choked on the ramen and coughed repeatedly. I took the mango juice beside her and opened it. I gave her. She quickly took it and drank the juice while I patted her back.

"I bet you're so sensitive with this kind of scene." I shook my head. She stood up with her ramen and juice,after glaring at me. She went straight to the kitchen and went upstairs. I chukled while shooking my head.