Nightmare

Love Again

Bomi's POV

 

"Myungsoo?" 

 

He turned around. He reacts. That means it's really him. His face already shows that he's shocked. He and I,both of us stay frozen,while Mark stared at us weirdly but he's not important right now. What's important is..

 

Him... My ex husband. It's been a year we didn't see each other. 

 

Myungsoo ran towards me,and hugged me tightly. All the guests were shock,so did Mark. 

 

"I miss you,Bomi!" He whispered. I couldn't think of anything as I was in his arm.

"I miss your smile,your talk,your laugh,your cooking,your everything!" He shouted.

"Guys?" Mark is already beside us. I quickly push Myungsoo from hugging me.

"What are you doing here,bastard? Why must you ruined this party?" I said,almost shouting.

"The reason I'm here... In Korea, is to find you,sweetheart." He tried hugging me again. I quickly hugged Mark's arm,"Don't touch me! I'm not your wife anymore!" After what I said, the guests gasped along with Mark.

"He's your ex husband?" Mark asked,looking at me. I ignored his question and looked at Myungsoo,"He's my new husband. He's way better than you. He can love me better than you. Now, I want you to leave this house. Go away and never come back again!" I shouted as much as I want to while tears started gathering in my eyes. He looks disapointed while looking at Mark.

"She's your wife? The girl that you always talk about?" He asked while sighing. Mark didn't react,besides he just kept quiet. 

"Argh!" Myungsoo shouted while pushing all the foods until everything falls. 

"Kim Myungsoo!" I shouted but I'm not brave enough to went closer. He looked at me with anger in his eyes and pulled my wrist. 

"What are you doing? Let go of me!" I said while trying to pull my hands.

 

Suddenly,

 

"Hey,wake up! Why are you shouting?" I opened my eyes and saw Mark looked at me worriedly. It's a dream. I whispered to myself. I looked around. I looked at my palms that was sweating. Same goes to my forehead.

 

Without hesitation,I hugged Mark tightly while crying in his shoulder. He was startled but I continued crying in his shoulder. I don't care whoever he is. I just need someone to hug right now. I need someone to calm me down.

 

To be honest... Very honest... I miss him. Too. But he's a jerk. A total jerk.

 

"Hey,what's wrong? Your crying may disturb the whole neighbourhood." He said softly. I loosened the hug and looked at his face. I can barely see him because my eyes were full of tears.

 

"I'm sorry. I just need someone right now." I apologised. I guess I'm being overreacting over a dream. I realized he was kneeling next to my bed all this time so I helped him to stand up. After he stands,I was about lay down again but he pulled my wrist to the door.

 

"What are you doing?" I asked. He ignored my question and brought me to his room,which is next door.

 

"I know you can't sleep again. You seem to have nightmare. I don't want you to think about it again." He said while gently sits me on his personal resting chair. I was in a blur reaction. I don't think this is the real Mark. 

 

"Here. Drink some water." He handed me a glass of water. Okay this isn't Mark. Where is the 'tease-lover' Mark? He usually will tease me even over stupid things.

"Thanks." I said while putting the glass on the table. He took a handkerchief and wiped my sweat away. 

"Now,I want you to calm down and try sleeping." He said. I was startled by what he said,"Sleep here?" He simply nods.

"Are you serious?" I asked,again. He ignored my question and make me lay on his bed. He covered me with his thick blanket and patted my hair.

"Mark-"

"Sleep..." He interrupts. I catiously looked around,"This is not a hidden camera or something right?" I asked.

"We'll talk tomorrow. Now,sleep." He said,still patting my hair. I angrily sits up,"It sure is! You would've said no if it isn't hidden camera!" I glared. "Now where's the camera?" I asked while looking around. 

"It's not a hidden camera. But,still,if you don't believe me,I'll let you search for the camera." He said in annoyance,probably because I shouted just now. I searched for the camera,if it really does exist. I looked for the camera at every single place,even his closet but I'm not dare enough to touch his clothes.

"Found it?" He asked. I sighs and shook my head. We stayed silent after I sat on his bed. It was awkward. It've been 2 minutes, urgh! I can't stand this awkwardness anymore! 

 

I turned my head to him and stared at him. He also looked at me. To break the silence,"How did the party ended?" I asked.

"You sang. And drunk. And throws up. And fainted." He said,while coughing a little.

"How about you?" I asked again. He sighs and said,"I was force to carry you into your room. You really can't drink." He shook his head. 

"Why?" 

"You only took a sip and your face already turn bright red." He said. I glared and layed down on his bed. I felt sleepy now.

"Are you going to sleep?" He asked. I didn't reply. Gosh,of course I am,cheesehead! After staying silent for a while,I finally dozed off.

 

>>>

No One's POV

 

Bomi woke up with a muscular arms around her waist and her face buried through a firm chest. She slowly opened her eyes and immediately fall off the bed. She saw Mark,sits up with his messy morning hair and was looking at her.

"You... You..." She stuttered. Mark smirked before continue sleeping.

>>>

Bomi made breakfast but her mind is still thinking about what happened last night. Did he touch her? Kiss her? Or something more than that? Why did he smirk? She was wandering and didn't realized Mark was staring.

"Stop thinking and serve breakfast for me." He said,which made Bomi startled. She nodded and served fried rice with orange juice. She took a seat in front of Mark and kept ducking her head.

"Seriously,why are you so dirty minded? I hugged you because you were screaming." Mark sighs.

"That doesn't make any sense!" Bomi shouted. Mark smirked,"It does. You immediately stopped screaming and smiled. And guess what?" 

"W..What?" Bomi asked while holding a glass of orange juice.

"You hugged me too. And buried your face onto my chest." He said,which made Bomi,who was drinking,spilled out the juice in . Mark looked at her in disgusted,"Your reaction is so disgusting."

"You're more disgusting! Then why did you let me hug you?"

Mark replied,"Because I could tease you with that." 

Bomi threaten him with a glare before standing up and wash her plate and glass. She went upstair and realized today is his birthday. Which made her think of last year. She made a suprise party for him,with only some choco pies. But he still smiles and said he loves her and kiss her and... 

"Argh!" Bomi shouted,trying to stop herself from thinking about the past. As much as she wants to tell herself to stop thinking about him,but tears still flows through her cheeks. 

 

 

"I miss you..."