The Worst Night!

Love Again

Today is the first night of Mark and Bomi's marriage. It could be awkward but they were still mad at each other. Not just because what happened during their blind date. But also what happened on the wedding day which is in the afternoon.

 

[Flashback]

 

After taking Bomi's hand from Mr.Yoon's hand, Mark faked a smile towards the guests who came. Mostly their family and friends. After they were confirmed to be married, they head towards the wedding cake. Mr. Tuan gave Mark the special knife.

 

"1..2..3!" The photographer said and took a picture of Bomi and Mark holding the knife together. Some kids were running around the hall while Mark and Bomi cutted the cake. And one of the kids accidentally pushed Mark. He almost fell onto the cake but he pulled Bomi with him too. And they were both lying on the cake, their lips almost touch each other. All the guests gasped. The kids ran away,hiding from Mark. Bomi gave him the scariest death glare while standing up with Doojoon's help. Their hair and wedding outfit were all full of cream. 

 

"Where's those little punks." Mark looked around. Bomi blushed at the thought he's mad for ruining their moment. Mark saw Bomi's expression and scoffed,"Don't even think of that." He whispered. She just pouted.

 

[End Of Flashback]

 

"If you didn't pull me with you, I won't felt this embarrased!" Bomi yelled while looking through her instagram.

"Look, they're posting the video on Instagram!" She frowned. Mark rolled his eyes while still searching for their new house. His dad prepared the house for him.

"The biggest crisis for me is I have to stay under the same roof with you." He said.

 

She scoffed,"At least not the same room." She said while texting Eunji.

 

"Not the same room?" He immidiately looked at her.

"Look to the front!" Bomi shouted while pushing his face softly.

"Of course. You want to sleep with me?" She continued sarcasically.

"Never in million years." He said.

"Can't you drive slowly? I almost throw up." Bomi said.

"This is my normal speed." He replied. She sighs. She tried not to sleep but the wedding ended so late because of the problems. And she slept there.

 

>>>

 

"Wake up!" Mark pushed her arm.

 

Bomi slowly open her eyes. She looked around and asked,"Where are we?"

 

"Our house of course." Mark rolled his eyes. She sighs and tried to stand but her feet were frozen. It can not move. Why must you cramp at this time,dear leg.  She thought. She tried walking but she falls on the ground. Mark,who was unlocking the door,turn after he heard her frown.

 

"Bomi!" He ran towards her and help her stand.

"Thanks." She replied as they walked inside.

 

As they sits,both of them silence.

 

"You know it's your fault right?" Mark break the silence with the sudden question. 

"What do you mean? You pull me with you and-" 

"You invite the kids." He said sarcastically.

"Fine!" She glared.

"I want the main room!" Bomi stood up.

"No! My dad bought this house! I want the main room!" He also stood up. Both of them ran upstair. They push each other as they arrived in front of the door.

"I asked for it first." She said while pushing Mark aside. Mark smirked. He went closer towards her. She take a step back.

"What are you doing?" She asked,terrified. He ignored her question and still walk closer until she leans on the wall. He putted his hands beside her head. He stucked her between his arms. His face went closer to hers.

"Fine! Fine! Take the room!" She said while covering her lips.

 

He smirked,"Well,thank you." He said.

 

"And remember,I'll do that again if something you do in this house is against my rule." He said before closing the door. She nods slowly before going to the next room.

 

[A/N: Sorry for the short update :( Btw,Enjoy!]