I'm Sorry

Love Again

Bomi’s POV

 

Mark and I had the most awkward dinner last night. No one dares to talk. We just remain silent and then we both entered our room after I’m done washing the dishes. I don’t know if he was waiting for me, or he just wanted to watch the news. But right after I went up stair, he turned off the TV and followed behind me. Before sleeping, I decided to do my work in the living room upstairs which I barely went to. I did some research about my latest design before dozing off with my laptop . But I woke up in my room, my laptop turned off and all papers I was using last night arranged neatly.

I get myself ready and went down stair to see Mark, wearing my light blue apron, making egg rolls.

“Let me replace you.” I said as I tried to take off the apron off him but he stopped me. His hand hold my arm as he looked at me with a concerned face. ”It’s okay. You had a depressing day yesterday. I’ll cook for you.” He said and I nodded. He’s nice today.

I took a seat on the chair that face the kitchen where he was cooking. I looked at his figure as he moves every time he does something. I am so sad right now. No, angry. No, no, I’m stressed. Urgh, let just say I had mixed feelings right now. I actually think of Myungsoo’s words yesterday. Maybe I should give him another chance? He seems sincere but a saying says that we can’t really trust men. What if he repeats the same thing over again? I guess I need some advice from, Eunji? But it’s not her problem. I don’t want to burden her. Maybe, Mark? He’s like 1 over 4 of the problem.

“Look, I know I’m hot but could you please take your eyes off me?” He said seeming sarcastic but I know he was joking. Maybe he’s trying to cheer me up?

“Oh please, stop with your nonsenses.” I said and laughed. I guess I need to start smiling. Mark chuckled and placed a plate of egg rolls in front of me. He then placed two mugs on the dining table which contains black coffees. 

"Thank you." I said before shoving the egg rolls into my mouth. I need to eat a lot to gain energy because as a fashion designer, I need to use a lot of energy. Honestly I'm saying, designing clothes is tiring. First, I need to draw the design. And then create it. Thankfully I don't have to make the copy of it. I would retire if I have to make the copies all by myself.

"Man I feel bad now." He suddenly said as he shove a piece into his mouth. I raised my eye brow in confusion. "I never thanked you when you cooked." He said and laughed. I chuckled,"I know, right! You owe me a lot." 

"I owe you what? Isn't that a wife's work?" He smirked. I stuck my toungue out while shaking my head.

 

A silence passes by for a couple of minutes.

 

"But, were you the one who carried me into my room and kept my things?" I broke the silence. "Who else?" He said and smiled mischievosly.

"Gosh, you're creeping me out- Wait, did you do anything else last night?" I asked with a wide opened eyes. He stayed silent, which I'm pretty sure is the way he answer my question. Oh my god what did he do? I think I woke up in my last night's outfit, but you know, guys hands is kinda fast. NO, WHAT HAPPENED TO MY MIND?

"I did nothing wrong. Well, we're married so that's not wrong." He innocently answered. WHAT THE HELL? 

"What did you exactly do? Be more specific!" I raised my voice a bit. He gestured me to come closer to him. I obeyed him and he went to my ears, slowly, whispering,"Nothing." and laughed out loud. I scoffed and stepped on his foot. "You literally scared me. I thought you've changed into some erts." I shook my head and took a sip of my black coffee.

"Hey, I'm a cool man. I respected girls' privacy." He said as he took another piece of egg rolls. "Cool man my ." I rolled my eyes and continued my eating session.

 

Once we're done eating, I voluntereed to wash the dishes while Mark gets ready. I kept the rubber gloves once I'm done washing then went outside to see Mark looking at me while giving me a let's go expression. I nodded my head and took my tiny  handbag before following him from behind. How I wish I could drive so I don't have to burden Mark to send me and fetch me to work.

"Bye. Take care." Mark said with a smile before I could get out of the car when we arrived in front of the building. I smiled in return and went out of the car. We waved at each other before he left. I greeted Donghae, the guard and he bowed. I walked into the building to earn some whispers by the workers. Probably because of yesterday. I tried to not care about them and fortunately, it worked. 

"Hey," I patted Eunji's shoulder once I saw her. She looked startled and smiled as she sees me. "Are you okay?" was her first question once I took a seat. "Totally." I gave her double thumbs up while grinning. She chuckled and continued her work. I took out my sketch book to continue the latest design. Well, I'll start creating the real one today. I stood up and walked  to my special room, smirk. Whatever it's just a room that I hate because that's where I make clothes.

I was too absorbed into my work that I didn't realize my phone was ringing until one of my teammates told me. I picked up the phone and pressed the accept call before placing it onto my right ear without looking at the caller id.

"Hello?".

"How could you?" A familiar voice went through my ears. I sit up straight, immediately. "Myungsoo?" I said in a whispering tone.

"I'm serious." He replied, sounding mad.

"What did I do? I thought I was the one who is supposed to get mad." I stood up and tried to walk away as I just attracted some attentions. I ran as fast as I can to the toilet and went into one of the stall.

"Why did you tell the guard to not let me in? Why are you doing this to me?" He complained.

"I did?" I asked in confusion. "Stop joking, Yoon Bomi." 

"Hey, as much as I hate you, I'm not that mean to tell the guard to kick your out of this building." I rolled my eyes. "Who else would,then?" He said sarcastically.

"Excuse me, I'm just trying to clear things out. I DID NOT. Is this the reason you called me? If that so, can I hang up?" I asked in annoyance.

"Of course not."

"Then?"

"Let's meet up."

"Hell no dude. I'm married why would I go out with random guys?" I replied sassily.

"Come down or I'll punch the guard." He said and hung up.

"What the hell?" I look at the screen with one brow raised. Geez, this guy. I won't come down, you freakin !

I then walked out of the toilet stall only to be greet by a girl with shoulder length hair who just finished talking through the phone. She somehow look annoyed but immediately smiles when she sees me. I return back a smile and bowed before walking out.

>>>

Should I come down? Or not?

I kept repeating the same question all over my mind. My mind told me to not proceed but my heart says to do so. Oh well, I hope Donghae wouldn't come with bruised lips.

"Ms. Yoon Bomi." I heard a voice. I turned almost immediately to see Donghae with bruise on his side lips. "You have a guest." He said with an annoyed expression. "What happened to you?" I asked as I raised his jaw line to see clearer view of his lips. "Your guest did that." 

What the actual.....?

IS THIS FREAKING DEJAVU?

"Aish, come on, let's go to him before he punches anyone else!" I pulled Donghae with me into the lift. I walked as fast as I could to the entrance. Annoying. Jerk. Dumb. . 

"Finally." His smile of satisfaction is just making it more annoying. "Here. Go treat your bruise before it gets worse." I took out some dollars from my purse and handed it to Donghae. "No, it's okay-" I forcefully pulled his arm and place it into his hand. "Oh-okay. Thank you." He bowed and left.

"I hate seeing you doing that kind of skinships with other guys." Myungsoo spoke. I scoffed and crossed my arms over my chest. "You don't have the right to be jealous."

"I do. I'm your husband." 

"Not anymore. Mark Tuan is my new husband." I smiled, although it doesn't feel right to say that. "Follow me." He pulled my arm and dragged me out of the building. "Let go, I can walk by myself." I rolled my eyes and started walking behind him. How I wish I had a car. Because it really feels weird riding in the same car as him. It's just... weird.

"Stop acting awkward." He chuckled and grabbed my hand with his free hand. I slowly pull my hand out of his grip,"Don't touch me." I said in a low tone voice and faced the glass window. It was quiet for a few minutes until he stops near a beach. I looked at him in confusion. "What are we doing here?" I asked.

"Don't you remember? This is where I confessed." He smiled charmingly. I ducked my head and bit my bottom lip. I exhaled heavily and looked up to see him, still smiling. "Yoon Bomi, I love you. I love the way you are. You are the most perfect girl living on earth, in my view." He held my hand tightly as he smiled. 

"You.." I couldn't finish my words. I looked away and continued,"You think I'd forgive you by this? Being all lovey dovey and stuff." Tears finally escaped. "I was wrong. I know. I aknowledged it. I know I was wrong! Forgive me, Yoon Bomi! Please!" He forced me to face him. 

"Why would I? Why? WHY? You made the dumbest decision ever and came back begging for my forgiveness whatsoever. You think it's easy? You don't know how much I suffered all these time. You just don't know.." I finally managed to cry out loud. He stayed silent as he seems to be hit by realization. "You were such a jerk back then. No! Up till now, you're still the dumbest jerk ever! You confessed to me, I accepted you, we got married and planned a lot of things to do together, but you were into you work so much and chose money over me, your own wife! WIFE! You think I'd ever forgive you? YOU THINK SO?"

He pulled my wrist and forced me into his embrace. He hugged me as tight as he can. I tried to escape, but failed, and ended up crying in his shoulder.

"I'm sorry. I'm truly sorry. I promise you, that if you come back to me, I'll make sure you're the first thing I'd care about. Before doing anything, I'll think about the effect on you first. I promise.." I could tell that he cried too. I pushed him away and wiped my wet cheeks. "Forget it. It's over. Everything's over. Don't ever try to find me anymore. Find your own woman and live happily." I get off from the car, walked to the roadway and waited for a taxi to pass by. 

"Yoon Bomi." I turned around to only see his eyes looking straight into my mine. He took a deep breathe and exhaled heavily,"I'll send you back."  I sighed and nodded my head before following him to his car.

 

>>>

 

He just freaking ruined my day. I couldn't get him off my mind. It's so annoying! ....and saddening. I actually don't even know my feeling. Do I still like him? 

"That punk better not come again." I ruffled my hair.

 

Author's Note: HI GUYS. Okay, updated. Sorry if you guys waited too long :( I'm currently on hiatus, that's why I barely updated. Plus, i'm halfway onto my new story ;) okay whatever. so like usual, sorry if there's some grammatical error and pls correct me and enjoy the story! Thanks for reading!