honey, i'm home

EXO & RV Collection
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Seulgi walked through the front door hoping dinner was made.  It had been a long day at the office and she was tired.  She would have even felt more tired as the scent of something burning made it’s way to her nostrils if it weren’t for the three little munchkins that barreled into her.  She smiled while pulling them all into a big hug.

 

“Mommy! Today Daddy and I drew a dinosaur! Look at it! Look!” Mingook screeched into her ear.

 

“No mommy, you have to see how cool my science project came out!  Daddy and I made a volcano that throws up soda!” Jinhwan insisted.

 

“Mommy! Daddy braided my hair today.  Isn’t it pretty?” Sera said spinning around in a princess dress.

 

“Jongin, save me!” Seulgi called out.

 

Her husband, walked into the room clad in a apron.  He wore a headband to push back his hair and there were plastic gloves on his hands stained with garlic paste.  He sighed.  The kids were engulfing her just as she’d gotten home once again.  Seulgi couldn’t blame them.  She was always eager to see what achievements they’d accomplished when she was away.

 

“Kids, let your mom settle down,” Jongin scolded.  He sent Seulgi a wink and went back to the kitchen.  The kids scattered off causing a ruckus in the house with their own individual activities.  

 

Seulgi took off her coat and hung it up on the hook, then took her shoes off.  She stretched on the way to the master bedroom and found a comfortable pair of clothes to put on.  After quickly getting dressed, she went to the kitchen to see that Jongin had traded his plastic gloves for a pair of rubber ones and was doing some dishes.

 

“How was it today?” Seulgi said, walking up behind him.  She circled her arms around his waist and lightly kissed the side of his neck.  She

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter