ANNOUNCEMENT

EXO & RV Collection
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Some of you may have noticed that I marked this story as Complete last night because of the Kaistal news.  Ayn and I both are finding it difficult to adjust to it and we both agree that it would be disrespectful to continue writing seulkai centered stories.  Personally, that doesn't mean I hate the idea of our favorite ship anymore but I can't say without a doubt that Seulgi is the best girl for Jongin because Soojung is damn near perfect herself.  

I'm going to rationalize it by pointing out that we don't really know our idols as people so sometimes what we think is best for them, isn't what's best for them.  Jongin is happy with Soojung and I'm happy for them, I'm happy for all the Kaistal shippers that have been shipping since 2013 and have been so supportive and happy that their ship is actually real.  This must be a dream come true for them.

So yeah, I had marked this Collection complete because I didn't want to be that fan that completely disregards the feelings of my idols and does what she wants.  But I don't think I can write about Seulkai.  I decided that yesterday and I'm sticking with it.  

However, after getting a good night's sleep I realized something.  I don't have to close this collection because there is so much that can be done with it.  I don't have to write about Seulkai romantically but I can write about them being best friends.  I can write about how Suho and Irene bond over being leaders of their groups.  I can write about Ye

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter