like brother, like brother

EXO & RV Collection
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

The nursery’s bell rang signalling departure as the classrooms’ doors banged open, right as the little replica of Jongin came crashing straight into his arms the moment they did.

 

“Aigoo,” Jongin gasped, naturally wrapping his arms around his baby brother and lifting him up from the ground. His mother forced him to pick up his brother, TaeOh, from school today instead of heading early to dance training. And Jongin was always extra early to training, and never once was he even remotely close to being late. And he wasn’t all too happy about the possibility of that fact being changed, but seeing TaeOh that happy to see him instantly took his unhappiness away. “Missed your hyung, Taeohie?”

 

TaeOh eagerly shook his head in response like the child that he was. “Not at all.”

 

Jongin raised an eyebrow, chuckling. “That great of a first day back at school, huh?”

 

“Even better, hyung!” The child exclaimed, draping an arm over his older brother. “Guess what! I met the girl I’m going to marry.”

 

“Oh, really now?” Jongin’s eyes widened in surprise, but immediately remembered he was talking to a five year old boy, remembering to ride along with his childish antics; one of his ultimate purposes as an older brother. “May I ask who this girl is—”

 

“Hyung, it’s her!! Her!!! Look!!” TaeOh hissed, hastily tugging on his brother’s collar, blatantly pointing over at a girl by the door frame of his classroom. She was crouched down on the ground, a bunch of kids Jongin recognized as TaeOh’s classmates throwing themselves at her. She was carrying one, while another was practically dissecting off her arm. And Jongin could count over three others yelling multiple things at her simultaneously. Jongin took the chance to stare directly at the girl’s face once she looked up, expecting her face to be on the borderline of whining immaturely. But he was rather startled by what he observed. “Teacher Kang, it’s her!! It’s her, my future wife!” TaeOh wailed in Jongin’s arms.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter