a kiss; (not exactly) under the rain

EXO & RV Collection
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

  

 

Seulgi kept that idol smile plastered on her face as she waved goodbye to the fans who came to the Lotte Concert they performed at today. It’s been raining all night, and she felt rather bad for the fans who were standing right under the pouring rain, but the show had to go on. And thankfully, everything still seemed to have worked out, plus the audience seemed quite content, and that was already more than she, along with her sunbaes who performed, could have asked for.

She was cold, and her yellow sweater was clinging onto her body as the stage lights faded along with the music and she walked towards backstage. She entered the darkness, running a hand over her face, and shunting away the remaining drops of rain trickling from her scalp down to the tip of her nose when a hand suddenly jerked her towards an even darker corner.

Her squeal was cut off once the hand trapped , and the owner of the hand’s gaze travelled upwards to meet hers. Her shock instantly converted into irritation once she discerned who it was even under the dark. She could never mistake those dark, piercing eyes.

“Kim Jongin—“ Seulgi started but Jongin raised a finger over his rather playful smile, mouthing a shh as he pulled her by the hand and guided her elsewhere. Seulgi apprehensively checked her back to see if anyone was watching them. Fans were ridiculously sharp and possessive now, and it left them with no choice but to be cautious 24/7, especially for idols as popular as the boy taking her to god knows where.

They ended up in an emergency exit staircase, and Seulgi immediately released the breath she was holding in. Jongin stood directly in front of her, silently watching as she let down her hair from its scruffy bun, and wiped away the rest of the raindrops on her face. Seulgi raised her gaze to meet his. “What?” She glared at him.

Jongin’s eyes moved downwards to her bare legs only covered under a (very, very short) skirt, wet from the rain as well.

“Don’t be a .” Seulgi scowled, frowning at him as she harshly whacked his arm. “Why did you even bring me

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter