signabear

EXO & RV Collection
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Inspired by this twitter conversation with antimaknae

 

 

~

 

 

The first fan-sign event was coming up soon and Seulgi was nervous.  It was one thing to perform live in front of her fans but actually meeting them was the most nerve wracking experience according to all her seniors in the company.  She had a million things to do in preparation for the event.  She’d already thought of a personal talent she could show off if she was asked.  She still needed to rehearse with the rest of the girls for the songs they would perform.  The only thing left to do was figure out a signature.

 

The problem was, she had no special signature.  She and Wendy were the ones that were supposed to be the friendliest and most cheerful in the group.  If she didn’t come up with something soon she would lose fans and look stupid in front of everyone.

 

The feeling of panic rose up in her chest and she bounced up and down in the practice room.  She was alone so no one would think it was weird.  Physical activity helped received stress.  She did a random move she’d been taught for their comeback just to see if she could still do it perfectly despite knowing she already had that move down.

 

“What are you doing?” 

 

Seulgi spun around, her heart was leaping out of her chest.  Jongin was leaning against the doorway watching her.  Seulgi blushed and stuck her tongue out at him.  He was always showing up at the most random times.

 

“Don’t you have a schedule today?  You said you’d be in Japan,” Seulgi questioned.

 

Jongin shrugged.  “Why go to Japan when I can be here with my girl?”

 

But of course, Jongin wasn’t abandoning his group or his

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter