9. Floral

30 days Jinnie Challenge!

9. Floral – Chaejin/Junkyu;  PG;  402 words.

He cursed again whichever coordi noona gave his maknae that stupid button up floral shirts. And then cursed himself for not getting rid of those when he could because his conscience told it was bad and that the other looked ‘oh so cute’ with them.

‘That was the problem to begin with!’ he though, cursing himself mentally once again since Jinseok looking adorable on them was the problem. Sighing Junkyu tried to change his focus from his boyfriend taking dozen of selcas for either Twitter or Instagram to the coordi that was doing his make-up. But just as that was done of course that his eyes travelled the room to where the younger was, quickly rolling him eyes as the other was completely focused on something while sweeping his fingers on the Iphone screen.

Probably deleting all the selcas he just took, wanna bet?’ he thought to himself while standing up and going to sit besides Chaejin as one of the hyungs took his place on the coordi chair to get the make-up done. Slyly moving closer and taking a peek at what the other was so focused on doing that didn’t even noticed him sitting down Junkyu mentally snickered. ‘so I was really right then’

“Jinnie… Your perfectionism is showing again, that was a pretty good shot” He whispered on the others ear, laughing when the other jumped scared and glared at him, not getting to hold back the snicker at his face, he was just too cute.  “Come on, since you’re having so much problem take one with me then, every picture of us/me is perfect” JunQ grinned wider as Chaejin rolled his eyes but relented, only a exasperated but happy glint on his eyes telling that he caught the  “us” undertone on it.

And as they got closer and ready to take the picture he cursed that damned shirt again, as if it didn’t make Chaejin look incredibly too good looking for other to see now it was even making him smell the floral. And it smelled just too good for a guy. Too good for a place where he couldn’t enjoy it more.

That’s it! I’m getting rid of all this shirts as soon as we go back to the dorm!’