5. Aqua (M)

30 days Jinnie Challenge!

5. Aqua – Chaejin/Seyong; Rated R/NC-17?; 1.175 words.

 

Seyong  was always proud of himself that his self-control when about his boyfriend was the best. Never breaking in moments that could show the world how he really felt about his maknae for real besides all the fanservice they did and still do. It was even a better control then any of the other hyungs had about Chaejin’s aegyo and if he could brag, he could even survive for a good while when the other wanted to for real. But wet white shirted Chae Jinseok while on a pool was something that finally made him almost break it, and if it wasn’t for all the hyungs and Q being between them and he knowing that he would never forgive himself if he got his group in some kind of trouble – and really because no one but him could see his boy in the way he wanted him to be right at the moment he saw the faces he was making at the camera – he would break his almost perfect record.

That’s it, until they all got back to the dorm. And this time he was immensely thankful that the Japanese dorm is bigger and that they all don’t share just one room, knowing that Gunwoo wouldn’t mind to not share the room with him for one night as he finally gave in to his desires and pushed Chaejin against the door just as they finally walked in. The gasp the younger let out only giving way for the older to kiss him deeply, the mewl and arms sneaking around his waist to pull him closer only getting him to start to harden again and smirk, finally knowing that he wasn’t the only one affect by all that happened the whole day.

It didn’t took too long for kissing to be not enough for them though, and soon both were walking backwards so they could reach the bed, Seyong sitting down on it carefully once it hit his legs and pulling Chaejin to straddle him. With hands moving from the nape of the younger where he was holding the other still, that only made him shiver softly inside whenever the still slightly wet hair let down some droplets of cold water making him remember it all, down to the hem of the shirt, Seyong quickly pulled away from the kiss, winning a soft whine, and tugged the piece off the younger, throwing it somewhere in the room as he stared at the milky skin the greeted him. Chaejin wasn’t half as toned as him or as defined, but he was still beautiful in Seyong’s eyes and the soft red tint, from embarrassment and something else entirely, that started to show as he stared only made him even more breathtaking, so once the small whine the younger made broke him out of his though he took no more time to lean in and start peppering the other with soft kisses. Starting from Chaejin’s neck down to his chest, Seyong could only slyly grin as after a small peck on top of the pink he changed it to small soft nips on it, his hand that was holding his waist trailing up to the other one, leaving a small hot trail on the younger skin, and starting to tease it as well, the small mewls and moans that Jinseok let out for it sounding like the most beautiful song to Seyong’s ears.

He stayed doing it for a few more minutes, enjoying greatly to be teasing the younger after all the teasing the other brought him the whole day, but as the seconds went on he could feel as Jinseok was starting to harden inside his jeans, his own member growing as the other slightly moved on his lap creating a small friction between them, so after a last little harder nip on the younger he wrapped his arms around him and fell down on the bed pulling the other, and rolling them around just as his back hit the bed. Now his turn to straddle the other, he sat on Chaejin lap and grinned mischievously down, that position making it even more easy to feel the other hard on and to see his red flushed face, that only contorted slightly into a pleasured one as he grinded himself against him once letting out a moan – wanton moan really, but Jinseok would never agree with that term. Taking the new advantages of this position he moved down to sit on his legs and in a slow pace started to take off the others jeans, teasingly brushing Chaejin’s bulge from time to time as he did so, all just to hear the small mewls mixed with whines as that was all he was getting. Once the pants were off he took no more time to tease the other as Chaejin was already almost begging for him to stop teasing, and so was his own member being pressed uncomfortably against his jeans, so quickly following the younger pants was his underwear and then his own clothes so both would be .

Before going through his plans though he took a second to just sit on Jinseok’s thighs and stare at his maknae in all his glory, flushed from his head to his chest in light pink, dark eyes that showed that once again he could turn on his boyfriend so much that even that innocent glint on his eyes would disappear in pleasure. Letting a small sounds akin to a purr he leaned down to steal a kiss from the boy, slow and hot as both shuddered and mewled as the move made both members rub against each other, they stayed kissing for a small while, with both moving slightly their hips so there would be some friction between them, even if it was slightly dry but from their sweat, Jinseok’s hands holding the older waist and the bed sheets, while the other kept himself from crushing the other with his forearms hoisting him in top of Chaejin. But soon only the friction started not being enough and after a quite wanton – again, not that he would ever let it be called like that – moan from Chaejin as Seyong nipped on the other lowerlip, the older sat up again and moved so he could open the drawer besides the bed, quickly picking the small bottle of lube and .

After leaning down again to peck the other softly, Seyong slowly made his way to sit between the youngers leg and slightly moved them a bit more apart, unclasping the bottle he got some of the lube on his fingers and, while softly massaging Jinseok’s inner thigh, slowly started pushing in one finger inside his hole and then waiting for the other to get used to the feeling, even after countless doing it not bearing to rush anything and hurt his baby, especially since it had been a while now since their last time. Once he got used to it though, Seyong quickly started to slowly move his finger to prepare the younger, after a while adding a second finger and then a third one just for safety measure and pleasure at hearing all the small mewls and moans he could draw out of Jinseok, especially when slightly scissoring them inside him and brushing on that small special spot that had the Chaejin see white spots and moan the loudest.

Once Seyong took notice of the shaking thighs and leaking shaft he stopped his fingers, not wanting to have him come at that moment, and when Chaejin went to whine and push his hips down on them while looking at him with pleading hazy eyes he leaned down to kiss him lightly, slowly taking his fingers of him and pressing down harder so he could feel how hard he was after all this time teasing Jinseok, pulling back again after feeling the younger shudder and mewl to pick the and lube once again, quickly putting it own and then covering with lube he pressed down to kiss the other again while positioning himself and pushing in, slowly again so he wouldn’t hurt the other, both letting out small gasps and breathy sounds at the feeling. Waiting until Chaejin gave the sign that he could move, Seyong softly placed kisses all over the other face and then down to his neck and shoulder, softly caressing his sides at the same time. After all the prep it didn’t took too long until the younger pushed his hips against Seyong’s though, and soon they were both moving against each other in a fast pace, muffling their moans against the other lips as not to – again – bring the wrath of the other member against them for being too loud.

After all the teasing it didn’t took too long for Chaejin to come, letting out a small gasp of the olders name and gripping tightly at the bed sheets as he arched his back, with Seyong quickly joining in a little after with the feeling of the heat around him tightening from Jinseok being too much for him to bare. After calming down and taking notice of his bearings again, Seyong slowly pulled out, letting out a chuckle from the small whine that  came from Chaejin from it, and rolled around so he wouldn’t crush the younger, pulling the out and tying it so it would make a mess on the room before throwing it away, not carrying at the moment where it landed but making a mental note to pick it up and throw it away before unlocking the door and letting Gunwoo inside the room again. Snapping out his thoughts again he felt the younger move closer and wrap himself around him, bringing in a smile as he looked down at the messy and sweaty mop of black hair he could see on his chest, caressing it and letting the younger take some time to rest before dragging him to the bathroom so they could clean themselves before going to sleep. After a probable second time, knowing that seeing the maknae wet again would bring more images to his head and make him crazy again.

But that can be after a small nap’ he though with a chuckle after hearing Chaejin yawn and tighten his arms around his waist, soon yawning as well and wrapping his arms around the younger as he closed his eyes ‘Everything can wait a nap’.