12. Sting

30 days Jinnie Challenge!

12. Sting – Chaejin; PG; 234 words.

He clapped and beamed as the video stopped and the announce of the next video coming showed up on the youtube page, chuckling happily with his hyungs as they finished watching their last pv Stop The Time after it had been released before they had to go to prepare for another Too very so MUCH promotion schedule. It was a awesome video music video, the places they recorded on was beautiful, but as he left to the can with his hyungs, everyone taking that time to relax and take a small nap before they got to their destination he couldn’t help but rest his head back on the seat and let out a small sigh.

He was used to it, F.F.Y and Baby I’m Sorry eras were the only one he really did anything more then just being there and singing a couple of lines after all, or being a baby and dying in the most saddening way, but it still sting that in both comebacks he didn’t have one crucial moment. The last one he didn’t even have any lines but the chorus together with his hyungs, and the Korean comeback was just as bad.

He didn’t say anything, he didn’t let anyone know about it in case it brought troubles or it backfired on him, but while he was alone in his own thoughts he couldn’t ignore the stinging feeling of being left out and not needed. Because as the mv showed, the group clearly didn’t need him more then a small cameo actor, and that they could find anywhere in the industry. Closing his hands on a fist and holding back the shaky breath he wanted to give – not wanting to alarm any hyung close or the manager – he bit his inner cheek and forced his eyes to shut even more hard before relaxing and forcing himself to try and go to sleep, he could use a small nap to relax.