2.Murmur

30 days Jinnie Challenge!

2. Murmur – Chaejin/Seyong Gunwoo/Insoo; Pg; 282 worlds.

 

They don’t have much time this days, with the crazy schedules and recordings because of the two comebacks, so it didn’t really shock him when every morning when he woke up he saw their maknae sleeping with the older rapper, both hugging each other in the oldest bed.

No one even batted a eye latch when in between schedules the duo would stay together or near each other and talk in low private tones. Not always of course, they knew better then to draw much attention to their relationship after the manager already warned them about their “too very so MUCH” real fanservice, threatening to separate them for a while if they kept only together on their small little world when around other people.

So it was only because of that – and because he could never find in himself to startle them and ruin one of their few cute moments together -  that he forgot about his sudden wish for one of his hidden snacks and went back to their shared room, leaving rapper and maknae to keep cuddling together on the small couch, murmuring soft full of love words, stealing kisses here and there. Meeting eyes with the oldest member of the group as he passed by the door again.

“Jinnie and Seyong?”  He asked softly not to wake the other rapper that was sleeping on the top bunk, already making some space on his own bed so the leader could join him. And the only thing Gunwoo could do was nod as he moved to lay down next to the other, sighing softly before both started their own soft and private conversation until they fell asleep in each other arms.