3. Bite (M)

30 days Jinnie Challenge!

5. Aqua – Chaejin/Seyong; Rated R/NC-17?; 1.175 words.

There was no part of the younger member that he didn’t like, that he didn’t want to mark to all to see, to mark the maknae so all know he was his. But they were idols, and that wasn’t possible, he couldn’t let anyone see the marks he left at the younger, so thinking of that he thought of the best way to do his wishes.

And that was what lead them to this moment.

With the younger under him, Gunwoo kissed and nipped down his body until reaching the others thighs, the perfect place to mark without anyone seeing, while ignoring the whine Jinseok let out at his ignored member. He knew the drift, from time to time the fading marks had to be reinforced so he never forget who he belongs to. And he loves it all, except for the part that his boyfriend becomes another level of tease when the times come.

They were both alone on the dorm, the rest went to celebrate their free day from schedules and gladly left the couple to themselves, not wanting to be around when whatever Gunwoo finally made a move to complete whatever plan he been thinking the whole week.

Holding the maknae hips down with one hand, so he wouldn’t make any sudden move, the older slowly started to kiss one of the youngers thigh, slowly tracing his fingers and nails softly on the other, squeezing softly the skin close to from time to time to be a tease, but never moving up more then that or closer to the other member. Not yet. All of that leaving the one laying down the bed panting softly and squirming at the teasing, letting out small soft mewls while holding at the bed sheets.

Looking up at Chaejin Gunwoo could only let out a small purring sound at the view, squeezing the others thighs a little harder this time only to hear another small mewl from him. The younger was beautiful like that, flushed and glistering from pleasure, from all the teasingly pleasure he was giving him. It was one of the best things ever. Letting out his eyes stray to the clock by the wall he almost cursed, he been teasing the younger for too long, soon the others would show up and he didn’t want to share to anyone this scene or his sounds with s. They were his to see and hear. And only his. So glancing down to the new made marks on the white creamy thighs he let out a content sound and leaned down again, it was only missing one beautiful spot. And he couldn’t let that small spot to have a fading mark. So before finally giving to both of their other desires, and finally giving his young boyfriend the pleasure and release he so desired, Gunwoo liked a strip of skin close to the others member and, with a smirk from hearing the others shaky breath, bit down the sensitive spot he learned it existed some time ago, and purring the spot at hearing the beautiful moan that came with it. He wasn’t a vampire, far from it since his nickname was alien leader, but there was some sort of accomplishment feeling when seeing his bite marks down the others thigh, his marks were there, no one could see it (something he would gladly keep it that way, those thighs were his and his only) but they were there. And it was with that feeling and of lust that he let the skin go and kissed up the other chest, one hand trailing after him on his sides while he kissed and nipped the others lower lip, both staring at each other through lust filled and hazy eyes as they pulled away to breath, both shivering softly as the olders hand traveled up the youngers neck to his lips, Jinseok carefully wrapping his mouth around three of those fingers. Teasing time was over.