13. Quiet (M?)

30 days Jinnie Challenge!

13. Quiet - Chaejin/Junkyu; NC-17; 519 words.

They were both quiet until someone brought them out of their shell, both enjoyed silence from time to time, so it was no surprise to both that when it came to hide what they were doing from the other members, that they were really good at it.

They were all young, the two of them more than the other three as they are the maknae line, so it was expected that they all had their urges, but none of the olders, or even the two, imagined they would end up taking care of it together. Or that they would ever walk in on both doing it so.

After that – unfortunate – day, they started to be more careful, even quieter when at it then before if they weren’t absolutely alone and sure that no one would walk in again.

Which was why a hand was quick to cover Chaejin’s mouth when he let out the soft smallest mewl, the small nips being left on his collarbones softly – so it didn’t leave any marks – by Junkyu being too much as they moved slowly against each other. They were supposed to be sleeping, and the other members were just by the living room watching a soccer game or playing a soccer game, they didn’t know didn’t care, they just knew that if they didn’t want another week of awkwardness so they needed to be quiet.

Their sweaty body would probably give them away, but they could and would just blame it on the heat, and all that really mattered right on that moment was to finally be together like that after so long, both having missed the intimacy too much when they were on promotions, and knowing that soon they would be going to Japan were there was no chance of it – mama Insoo never letting his babies sleep together when on promotions there, or any promotions, free days the only “free” days, if they both weren’t dragged around somewhere, like Chaejin leaving to Japan first with only Seyong so they wouldn’t do anything – so when Junkyu kissed up from Chaejin’s collarbone to his lips, taking away his hands and replacing it with his lips, they let out silently all their feelings out in just that one kiss, arms wrapping around each other as they came closer to the edge and soon finished together with synchronized gasp against the others lips, hands grabbing whatever part of the other that they could tightly, for one second forgetting they weren’t alone and panting harshly, breaking the silence of the room that before was just the soft sound of their skin moving together.  

It didn’t take too long for them to get down from their high, but even if they shouldn’t, both stayed on each other arms for the rest of the night, only separating to put on some clothes, so the others wouldn’t complain too much to them, but as they went back to each other, arms wrapping around the other and snuggling closer, their quietness never leaving or bothering, just making it even more comfortable for them to fall asleep together and happily.