6. Feline

30 days Jinnie Challenge!

6. Feline – Gunwoo/Chaejin; PG; 532 worlds.

Looking at his bed Gunwoo could only sigh and try to remember, again, why he didn’t get that dog instead of the cat when he went out to adopt a pet. He wasn’t even that much fond of felines, so it took everyone by surprise when they heard that he got a cat.

Well, if everyone was to tell the truth, they would say that they were surprised that the Alien Lee Gunwoo even went as far as to get a pet. No one had seen it coming.

Now, maybe if he ended up with a cute small normal cat maybe he wouldn’t be on this situation. But no, of course that he being who he is would end up picking the one of the weirdest type. No, not type… At least he though so, it was still unclear what exactly was the cat.. Boy… Catboy.

Because of course that the – at the time – green haired male would end up falling for the cute puppy eyes the cat would give at him the moments he laid his eyes on him, and that once he got everything ready and the cat at home he would receive the shock of his life and see the small brown cat turn into a boy, well, could he call him a boy? I mean he had ears and tails… Catboy is the right term right?

 Sighing again the male made his way closer to his bed, or at the  moment, the catboy’s bed.

“Yah Jinnie-yah! Wake up!” He moaned out tired, he had been dreaming of his bed the whole day just to find Jiseok (What the transformed catboy said it was his name) sprawled out on his bed, leaving no room for him even if he knew he was coming home later today, and even if he had his own bed.. Two if the cat one counts as well. “Or at least give a little space!”

Poking the boy actually seemed to have no use, so he walked out of his room to Jin’s room, only to quickly walk out of it, just by the door he could see why the other wasn’t sleeping on his own bed, he dropped all his milk and whatever other drink he tried to open by himself all over it. Again.

Ruffling his hair and sighing again Gunwoo made his way to the only other place he could sleep now, knowing for sure that if he tried to move or really wake up Jinseok if he was in a deep sleep he would have a brat and sulky cat to deal with. He didn’t want to deal with it again.

Crashing on the couch, he quickly made himself comfortable – as he could – and fell asleep, last though on his mind being ‘I should really have picked that puppy instead’. And only when he woke up in the next morning with a small brown kitten snuggled on his chest, blanket wrapped around them and a pillow kind of under his head, was that he changed his mind once again.

Maybe having picked the cat wasn’t such a bad idea, especially when he acted so cute like this from time to time.