7.Midnight

30 days Jinnie Challenge!

7. Midnight – Chaejin/Seyong; Angsty? Not really--; PG.

The moon was full, the stars shining brightly, all was looking perfect and oh so beautiful if one was to look up at the sky. Together with the view of the empty beach at night under it, it was the perfect scenario for two lovers to gaze on, maybe have a romantic sneak out date and picnic. And that was exactly what Jinseok had though so and planned. To spend the last hours of his birthday right on the same spot he was in top of a blanket. But as always his plan didn’t work as he stared down at his phone, marking down midnight, the end of his birthday and the hours he had waited up for his boyfriend.

Sighing softly he quickly stood up and started picking his stuff up. Seyong had stood him up. Again.

Calling to another one of his hyungs that he knew would be awake around this time and available to  pick him up, Jinseok gave the sky one last look, the moon was beautiful that night. He remembered how once the older boy had told him how he was his moon, maybe that was why they didn’t match. If he was like the moon – at least to Seyong – the other was like the sun, and if the eclipses were something to say, sun and moon didn’t match as whenever they crossed paths a place ended up without any light.

Maybe it was time for both of them to realize that.

Giving a small watery smile to the hyung that came to pick him up, he took a shaky breath, sitting down and looking one last look at the moon before picking up his phone and starting to send a message to Seyong meet him up the next..  In some hours.

‘It’s time to let my sun free to shine and warm another people…It hit midnight to us’