14. Passion (m-ish? idk)

30 days Jinnie Challenge!

14. Passion - Chaejin/Insoo; 288 words.

They were taking slow, hands touching everywhere and everything they could, as if so they could memorize and save it all on their memory, lips kissing, nipping and leaving soft marks that until the morning came it would disappear, as if a last way of mark each other as their own, once it finally escalated from that, movements were soft, slow, enjoying every bit of shiver, sound and emotion it passed through them as their last night of giving in to their passion passed through.

What they had was wrong in so many ways to others, Chaejin was the cute maknae, while Insoo was the oldest of the group. They were group mates, they had the , they we’re of the same , and so many more things that would hit them hard in case they were found out. They loved each other with a passion, but the same could be said about their group. Myname was their lives, Mygirls and Myboys as well, the rest of the members their family. If found out they could destroy all they had, all they worked for. And they couldn’t do that. So as the night passed by and morning came, they enjoyed their last moments of holding each other like that, dreaming of maybe a tomorrow were they could go back to that, but for now, as they shared one last kiss, that would have to keep being a dream, as their love and affection for the others, for their dreams, was too big for them to shatter with their passion for each other. At least for now they would still have guarded in their minds their last night together and last declarations like crystal clear. At least that.