Part 4

EXO Next Door

 

 

Everyone sat down, some on the couch and some on the floor."Explain Kai, how did Chen just disappear?" Lay ask. "I don't know. Okay, he said he was going to the backyard to feed our puppies, but when he step out he didn't pass by the window. Everyone has to pass by the window to feed our puppies you guys know that!" Kai reply. "Look, maybe Chen is just messing with us. I'm sure he'll turn up right. Let's just tell the manager about this." Suho said. The manager enter the house holding his car keys, "What happen guys?" he said as he close the door. Tao stood up, "Chen is missing." The manager stare at them confuse and let out a laugh, "What? Chen?" "Yes! He disappear!" Kai shouted. "You guys. Are you okay? Who are you talking about? Who's Chen?" the manager ask. Everyone stood up. " Chen. Another member of EXO. You don't know?" Ga Young ask. The manager shook his head," There's only nine members of EXO. What are you talking about?!" the manager grab the poster of EXO new album and unroll it. "Look." He showed it to their face and there was excatly only nine members. No Chen.""Something is off." Xiumin said. "No duh something is off." Sehun reply. Suddenly, Kyungsoo went to the computer and enter their group's name. As he play "Miracle In December" There's was only his and Baekhyun's voice. "This is really creepy." Ga Young reply. "You guys, it's really late. We'll talk about this in the morning okay. Let's get to bed." Suho said scratching the back of his head. Everyone agree and went off to bed.

Early in the morning, Ga Young was out talking with Kyungsoo, "So you really think something is weird?" Kyungsoo ask. "It is weird. How did one of your member just suddenly disappear? Also, why do only all of us remember Chen?" she ask eating her cereal. In  Chanyeol's room, he had his necklace that Baekhyun and Sehun found for him on his neck. He held onto it and stare at it remembering his grandfather. He puts back on his headphone and tried again to find a good beat. Frustrated he threw back his headphones. "Ugh, why isn't this necklace helping me like before." There was a knock on the door, "Chanyeol?" Baekhyun said as he open the door slowly. "What do you want Baek." he said staring at Baekhyun. "I thought you might need help thats all. You seem really frustrated lately." he move towards Chanyeol's bed and sat there. "I'm fine. I can do this by myself. I don't want any distractions."  "Alright Mr. Pefectionist. I'll leave you alone then." Baekhyun got up from the bed and close the door. Sehun and Suho was outside waiting for Baekhyun. As they saw Baekhyun coming out from Chanyeol's room, they rush towards him,"Is he okay?" Suho ask. "I guess so. I don't know. He's always angry so I guess he's okay." he repsonded. "Did it work?" Sehun ask. "Yeah, he seems to think its his grandfather necklace.Thanks again Suho for helping us with the necklace." "No problem. As long as Chanyeol is happy, it was worth it." Suddenly it began to rain, "Whoa, what's up with the weather all of a sudden." Sehun ask. "I don't know, but it sure seems to be a weird week. " Suho reply. Moments later, there was a knock. Sehun went to open it and saw Kwangsoo. "What are you doing here when it's raining?" he ask Kwangsoo. "I bought a small plant for you guys because last time I came without anything. I don't want to be rude, so here's the gift." he gave the small plant to Sehun. "I'll put it over here for now. Let's go over to the other house since our hangout spot isn't good right now because of the rain." he drag Kwangsoo to the other house.

Tao, Kai, Xiumin, and Lay stare at Sehun and Kwangsoo. "So why are you guys here?" Xiumin ask. "Look, you guys. Kwangsoo hyung have magic powers. Maybe he can figure out what happen to Chen!" Sehun spoke proudly. "Idiot. There's no such thing as magic powers." Tao repsonded. "There is power my friend. You just have to believe it." Kwangsoo said as he held hands with Sehun. "Here choose a card." Kwangsoo ask. Xiumin decided to play along and chose a card, "Here." Kwangsoo look at the card. "Oh." he responded. "Is it a good card?" Sehun ask. "There's a bad energy here. Between these home." "What do you mean. "Lay ask. " I don't know how to describe it, but it's bad." Kwangsoo responded. "Can we do anything about it." Kai ask seriously. " I honestly don't know if you can. It seems like it's desitined to happen." "Will something happen to our group?" Xiumin ask. "Hey, why are we even believing his words! We can't trust his words. He hangs out with Sehun. Can we really trust a person who hangs out with the weirdo Sehun?" Tao ask. "Hey! That's not nice Tao!" Sehun said angrily. "Let's just leave. We don't want to be where we aren't appreciated." Sehun held onto Kwangsoo's arms. "We'll be leaving now."  the door shut. "Guys, I'll be heading to bed first. I don't really feel well." Lay said as he rub his temples. "Okay, go and rest." Xiumin reply as he clean up their drinks and snacks on the floor.

"It's still raining." Ga Young said to Suho. "Yeah, it's been raining all day." Suddenly,the flash of lightening startled them both. "I guess I'll be heading back to bed. I suddenly feel light headed now."  Ga Young turn to Suho, "Do you need any help?" Suho shook his head, "No, I'm fine. I just need a couple of sleep maybe. Night." he smile back. The door close, Ga Young was about to head back into her room when she notice the EXO posters alone. She reach for the posters,"I guess I can hang these up in my room. I mean, I am a fan right. Plus, it's just extra." she said to herself. As she grab the box of poster, her foot trip over the plant that her brother bought for them. "What the heck." she rub her foot as it was in  pain. She put pick up the plant, "It looks like it need to be water." she grab a cup of water and pour it over the plant. "What kind of plant is this? It seems like it's growing fast." She place the plant near the window and grab the box and headed back into her room. She set down the box on her chair as she tied her hair back. Her eyes caught on Chanyeol's necklace as she was cleaning her desk. She grab it and stare at it, "I totally forgot about this since he pissed me off that night. Does he still need it?" Since her room was next door to Chanyeol's room, she lean onto the wall to hear what Chanyeol was doing. Nothing. "He haven't been whining about it lately. I'll give it to him tomorrow." she said to herself.

Morning arrive, Ga Young remember the necklace and waited until Chanyeol came out from his room. "This bread is good." Baekhyun said to Kyungsoo. "Everything is good because we had it take out." Sehun reply. "Is Suho still asleep?" Kyungsoo ask Ga Young. "Hyung, talk to us too. Why are you always talking to her?" Sehun ask. "I think he's still asleep. He said yesterday he didn't feel great." Ga Young reply. Chanyeol open his door as he yawn, "Morning." he said rubbing his eyes. Ga Young stood up quick, "Did you had breakfast yet?" Chanyeol look at her, "Why do you want to know?" he said holding his cup of water. Ga Young saw that he was wearing his necklace, "No reasons." she said weakly and walk into her room. "Look at what you did. You got her mad." Baekhyun said to Chanyeol. Chanyeol walk over to the table, "So?" he reply. "Girls are scary when they are mad hyung. We need to becareful." Sehun said as Chanyeol grab his bread. Ga Young stare at the necklace, "So is this fake?! What the heck, I work hard for this damn necklace." frustrated she threw the necklace into her drawer. "Whatever, I don't need to care about it anymore." As the the other four men ate their breakfast, Chanyeol's eyes saw the plant, "Did we had a plant before? I don't remember it. " "Kwangsoo gave it to us as a housewarming gift." Sehun reply. "What kind of plant is that? It's already getting big." Kyungsoo ask. "I don't know, Kwangsoo didn't say what kind of plant it was."

"You guys!" Xiumin shouted. Everyone heard Xiumin shouting. They enter the house, "What!" Chanyeol ask. Everyone stare at Xiumin. "It happen again." he said. "To who?" Ga Young ask. " Lay." Xiumin reply. "Someone go get Suho, we need him." Baekhyun shouted. "I'll go." Ga Young said. She rush towards back the house and knock on Suho's door. "Suho?! Are you there, it's an emergency!" No response. She knocks again, "I'm coming in."  "What's taking her so long." Kai ask. "Chanyeol, go and check up on her." Tao said. "Why me?! Someone else. I don't get along with her!"  "Chanyeol! It's not the time to be saying that. Just go and see what's taking her so long." Xiumin shouted. "I'll go." Kyungsoo said. "Fine, I'll go sheesh." Chanyeol said as he angrily walks out. As he arrive at Suho's door, he knocks softly, "Ga Young? Suho? Are you guys okay in there?" No response. He walks in slowly checking his surrounding to see Ga Young standing by herself. He walks next to her, "Where's Suho?" he turn his head to see Ga Young teary. "What happen?" he ask again. "I saw them."  "Saw who?" he ask. "Chen, Lay, and Suho." Chanyeol was confuse by her words. "What are you talking about?" Feeling weak she grab onto Chanyeol's arm, "What are you doing?" he ask startled. " I don't know why I'm like this." she said.

~Earlier~ Ga Young enter Suho's room and saw Suho laying in his bed. She walks over to him and suddenly his body disappear. "Suho?!"  She search the under the blanket and turn around to see Chen, Lay, and Suho together. "Chen?! Lay?! Suho?!" she was startled. "You still remember us?" Lay ask. "Yes, of course I do! Why?" Lay and Suho stare at Chen. "Chen doesn't remember you." Suho said. "What are you talking about?" Ga Young ask confuse. "As time pass, we'll lose memories of you and what we did here in the world." Lay responded. "Okay, wait I'm confuse. What's happening?" she ask. "We're going back to our home. Our planet." Chen said. "Your planet?" "Yes, our EXO planet. You see Ga Young, you were our test." Chen said. "I'm your test?" "Even though I don't remember you, yes you were our test. Our mother , on EXO planet, made you our test. "  "We were sent down here to help others with our music. Without us, you would've been homeless..right?" Ga Young nodded. "And we also got you a job as our stylist. You see, we were sent here to help others be happy from all the evilness in their life. That's our job. But once we came to Earth, two of our friends, they fell in love with normal human being women." Suho stop as he remember his other two members. Lay continued for Suho,"Our mother on EXO planet found out and was very angry. So she sent us back and punish us by putting all of us 12 in a maze. We were suppose to be there for a long period of time, but our other two member couldn't take it and tried to find the exit out of the maze. When they did, they just disappear once they cross the line." "So you guys were originally 12." Ga Young spoke. The three nodded. "Someone, is falling in love with you slowly that's why we are disappearing one by one. Originally we would disappear as one whole but..." Chen stop. "So do you guys know who it is?" Ga Young ask. "That, you will have to find out by yourself." Lay responded. "When you do, please remember this." Ga Young nodded her head.

~Present~  Chanyeol stare at Ga Young, "Are you okay?" "Ga Young?" Chanyeol turn around to see Kyungsoo. Kyungsoo rush over to Ga Young, "Are you okay?" "I feel dizzy." she said before she pass out. "I'll put her back in bed, you go back to the others Chanyeol. Chanyeol didn't let go of her arm, "I'll do it, you can go Kyungsoo." Kyungsoo stare at Chanyeol holding tightly to her arm, "Chanyeol." he said. "Just let go." Chanyeol said.