Part 3

EXO Next Door

 

Ga Young tried her best to wake him up, but it was no use. In a rush, she drag Chanyeol back into the men restroom and they both hid in the one of the stalls together.She shut the door, "Aw, gross. The smell of vomit." She said as she look at Chanyeol's face. She push him down so he could sit on the toliet seat while she stood up. His long legs didn't help them, instead it made little room for them to hide. She stayed quiet when she heard the group of fanirls barging in. They look around to see if EXO was there but gave up when there was nothing and nobody there. "Let's just go home. We wasted our time here." a fangirl said. After hearing the door slam shut, Ga Young let out a breathe in relief.She open the stall and grab some tissues and wet them. She return back to the stall with Chanyeol and took her phone out,"Kyungsoo? Yeah. I'm going to need help, Chanyeol has a fever. Okay I'll bring him over there then. Bye." She hung up and start wiping off the vomit on Chanyeol's face.

Even though it was nearly impossible, Ga Young use all her strength to drag Chanyeol out to the front door. She took a moment to get her breath back. She bend back down and grab Chanyeol's arm and put it over her shoulders. "Gosh, i'm going to be sore tomorrow for sure." she said weakly. She walk outside in the dark to meet where Kyungsoo and the car was going to be at. It was so cold that  everytime Ga Young let out a breathe, she could see it. After a few moments, she set Chanyeol down on the small bench and rest his head on her small shoulders. "Ain't my fault tomorrow if your neck is sore." she said. She look around just in case any other fanrls was still around. She put on Chanyeol's hoodie so it can cover his face. After a while, the manager car arrive and Kyungsoo step out helping Chanyeol into the van. "Ugh." Kyungsoo said. "I know. You guys are going to have to wash him up." she reply back. "No, I mean look at your hair. It's cover in vomit." "Oh right, I guess I need to wash up too." she reply with a small laugh.

Arriving back at the house, Ga Young was already wash up. She knock on Chanyeol's door and saw Kyungsoo and Suho sitting next to him. "Is he okay?" she ask. "Yeah, he just took his medicene. He should be fine if he sleep like this for a couple of hours." Suho reply. "You guys can go back to your room. I'll watch him, it's my fault I guess." "How is it your fault Ga Young?" Kyungsoo ask. "I don't know, but I felt guilty. So go and rest. I'll watch him tonight." They both nodded at each other and left the room.Feeling awkward, Ga Young sat in the chair in front of Chanyeol's piano and  computer. Couple of hours began to pass by and it was quiet. Feeling bored, her eyes caught on Chanyeol's mp3 player. She grab it and turn it on, "EXO.....exo....exo.." She plays EXO new song "My Answer" and put the ear phones into her ears and listen."Not bad. Really soothing. Is this really their voices?" Time continues to pass by and before Ga Young knew it, she had already listen to all of EXO's songs.

Morning arrive, Ga Young was in the kitchen with Kyungsoo, "So you actually like our songs?" Kyungsoo ask. SHe nodded, "It's really nice. I think I might actually become a fan as well." she drank her cup of coffee. "That's nice to hear." he reply. Suddenly, Chanyeol's voice pop out of nowhere, "Hey. You guys seen my necklace?" They both shook their head, "No, why?"Kyungsoo ask. "I thought I brought it with me here." "Prehaps you might've left it at the old house." Ga Young said as she stood up. Chanyeol walk up to which made her back up into Kyungsoo,"I bet your friend probably took it and sold it off online right?" he said crossing his arms. "No, I swear." she said. Realizing she was against Kyungsoo's chest, she move next to him as quick as possible. "Chanyeol, just go back and check the old place before you accuse anyone." Feeling frustrated, Chanyeol pounded his head on the wall gently. After a three hits, he moan out his pain. "Idiot." Ga Young said quietly that only her and Kyungsoo could hear. Sehun and Baekhyun came out from their room after hearing the nosie Chanyeol made. "What was that?" Sehun ask. Seconds later, the doorbell began to ring. "Ga Young!" a man called out. "Who's that?" Baekhyun ask scare. Ga Young open the door slowly to see it was her brother,"Kwangsoo!" her brother shouted. He hug her tightly, "Ugh let me go weirdo." she said as he let her go. "Who are these guys? You're boyfriends? Which one?: he ask. "None! They aren't my friends but just friends. I just work for them. Anyways, I gotta go grocery shopping at the market. I'll meet you later okay Kwangsoo." she said as she grab her purse and lef the house fast. The four of them stood still looking at each other, "So, how are you guys with my sister?" "Werido." Baekhyun said as he left the house. "Oh! Hey, I like your sense of style dude!" he said to Sehun. "Me?" Sehun pointed at himself. "Hey, you want me to show you some magiv tricks I learn?" he said to Sehun. Sehun stare at Kyungsoo, but Kyungsoo gave a blank stare back and left the room. "I guess so." Sehun said. He pull Sehun's arm outside and showed him a tent. "Why do you have a tent out here in front of our house?" Sehun ask as he was push inside the tent. "You never know brother, you never know." He close the zipper and Sehun felt awkward, "Uhm, listen. I know what you are trying to do, but I'm not like that-" he didn't finish his sentence since Kwangsoo interrupted him, "LOOK! Tada. I can see your fortune my friend. Just choose any card!" Sehun look at Kwangsoo then back at the cards, "Uhm, okay I'll chose this." Kwangsoo grab and flip the cards over, "What is it?" Sehun ask. "It just says, you'll meet a new stranger!" Sehun thought to himself,  "A stranger? Well I did meet Ga Young's weird brother."  Kwangsoo continued, "That stranger will soon be your best friend so don't let them go." Sehun nodded his head, "Whoa, he seems legit. This guy...he's pretty interesting." Sehun grab his hands, "Anything else it said?" "No not really." he reply. "Sir, or hyung, If I can call you that?" Kwangsoo nodded his head. Sehun look deep into his eyes, "Hyung, are you prehaps.." Sehun pause and look around his surroundings. "Afraid of bugs?" Kwangsoo gasp and lean closer to Sehun holding his hands tight, " I don't hate it...I HATE  it. " Sehun gasp as well when he emphasize the word hate. "Hyung, you and me..let's be best buddies." Their hands held tighter, and they hug each other while half crying and laughing out of joy. "Let's make this our hangout spot hyung." Sehun said. "Hey, what the hell is all this!?" Chen said as he open the tent and saw Sehun and Kwangsoo holding hands together. "Uhm, Sehun?"  "Go away Chen! We didn't invite you to our spot." Sehun said as he zips back up the tent. Tao and Kai came out from the house and look at the tent, "What the heck is all of this?" they both ask Chen. "Don't bother." Chen said as he walks away. Feeling curious Tao and Kai put their ears against the tent and heard Sehun and Kwangsoo laughing together. "It looks like fun." Kai said. Tao roll his eyes, "This is kids stuff Kai. Let's go do some manly stuff and excerise."

Ga Young arrive at the market as it was pack with elderly ladies. She usually go to the market because they have fresh veggies which she liked. As she walk by a group of girls, she heard Chanyeol's name. She back up to the conversation listen, "Seriously?! How!" one girl ask. "After they left the place, I went back and sneak in to get the necklace. It's Chanyeol my bias!" the group of girls walk off as Ga Young reach for her phone. "~Hey, angry tree. How does your necklace look like?~" she texted. "~Angry tree?! Why you want to know, so you can take it for yourself?~" "No, just show me the stupid picture.~" Chanyeol sent it and as she open the image, it looked exactly like the one the girl was wearing. She ran fast after the girls and grab their arm, panting, "Hey, I'll do anything for that Chanyeol's necklace." she ask. The girls refuse, "No! You know how much struggles I went through to get this!" "Come on! I'll really do anything! Please! I have this!" She took out a water bottle. "So what?" the girl ask. "It's the water bottle that Chanyeol drank!" "Lies." Ga Young pull out her phone and show her the picture she took of Chanyeol when he had his breakfast. "Oh my gosh, it's real! His lips really touch that!" Ga Young nodded. "I'll give you this for the necklace." The girl thought about it," I guess we can switch but I also want you to help my mother go fishing for some clams and fishes. She ask me but I just don't want to go. Deal?" Ga Young thought about it,"Ugh fine." Her hand reach out to get the necklace but was stop, "Nope! After you help my mother first then we can switch." Ga Young obey, she follow the girls and put on her diver suit.

Evening arrive, Sehun walk in with Baekhyun linking arms together, "Chanyeol! We found your necklace!" Baekhyun shouted. Chanyeol walk out from the bathroom in his blue robe and his hair still wet. "You did!" He grab the necklace and stare at it." Sehun and Baekhyun look at each other, "Alright, we'll be going to bed now." they skip off into their bedroom leaving Chanyeol staring at the necklace. As he turn back to the bathroom, the front door open. He turn back to see Ga Young looking messy and dirty. "What happen to you?" he ask. Ga Young didn't realize Chanyeol was in his robe so it startle her. She cover her eyes, " I just..just came back from the market." "You left in the morning and you came back when its nearly dinner time." She moves back until her back hits the wall.She uses the wall for guidence as she still cover her eyes. "Yeah, I just ..I guess I couldn't decide what to buy." As she turn to her door, Chanyeol rush towards her and block her with his left arm. "You know what I hate. Mess." he said staring down at her eyes. "So I basically don't like you as well." Annoy, Ga Young pull Chanyeol by his neck, "Listen, if we're going to talk make sure you're my height first okay tree boy." Chanyeol was startled by her movement . He was so close to her face he can smell her kimchi breathe. " You don't have to like me. I don't have to like you. I'm just your stylistso back off. Why do you hate me so much?" Chanyeol stare at her. "Tell me. Why the heck do you hate me so much? The others are fine around me but you..." Chanyeol stood up and went back into his room. He lean against his door still in his robe. He closes his eyes and took a deep breath, "Because you have freedom."

There was noise in the other house next, "You guys!! You guys!" Kai voice could be heard. Everyone rush in to where Kai was at, "What?" Suho ask. "Chen..." Kai voice weaken. "What about Chen?" Lay ask.  "Chen...disappear." Everyone stare at each other and only the sound of lightening could be heard.