Part 2

EXO Next Door

 

 

"What are you doing?" the tall man ask Ga Young. "Chanyeol? Suho, are you okay?" Baekhyun ask when he saw Suho rubbing the spots he was hit. "I-I-I-"Ga Young couldn't speak. At that moment, their manager came in, "Get security here." Chanyeol told the manager. "Security!? This is my home! Why are you guys here? I can call the cops on you guys and make sure you got to jail for breaking into my home."  "Let's just calm down first okay. What if the fans see this?" Kyungsoo spoke. "Fans??" Ga Young ask. "She drank you guys." Baekhyun said after he smell Ga Young. "It's strong." Sehun said as he cover half his face.

After calming down, all of them sat on the couch. "Look, this is my home. I even have the keys to this place!"  she said as held the keys in the air. "How?" the manager ask. "How? What about you guys!" she ask. "I just got this place from my father. He just told me to move here once I finish my studies in New York." "So where's your father now?" the manager ask once again. There was a pause, "He..he passed away long ago." she reply. Feeling awkward, Suho ask another question," I think there may have been a mistake because we bought this place for our members." "Look, she's just crazy. She drank and she's crazy. Let's just throw her in jail. It's obviously she one of those." Chanyeol spoke. "I ain't crazy okay. I just came back from the states and had dinner with my friend-" Victoria voice could be her as she calls for Ga Young. Ga Young rush out , "Vic, it's not the time okay. I'll contact you later bye!" she shut the door. Victoria was left outside and daze. "Okay..." was her final words as she left the front porch. "I'm sorry but we'll need you to move. You don't even have papers proving you own this house ma'am." Ga Young just felt frustrated. "Then where will I go? This is the only place I have. " "What about your friend's house?" Chanyeol ask. "She lives with her parents. They don't have anymore space to give me with all my things." "What do you even have?" Chanyeol ask again. "Junk." "Hey, Yeol calm down okay." Suho said as he face Chanyeol. "I have all my designs for fashion and more."  "Hold up, do you even know us?" Baekhyun ask. "You guys? No. I know you guys are just jerks." she respond. "She doesn't know us." Sehun said. "She's probably faking." Chanyeol spoke outloud. The manager got them to huddle, "Okay, I'm positive she don't know you guys." "How can you be sure?" Sehun ask. "Anyways, she's a designer. She can be one of EXO's stylist. She can make us designs for you guys." Kyungsoo spoke softly. "Is her work even good?" Chanyeol ask. They all turn around to Ga Young, "Let us see your work." the manager ask. Going through her bags, she pull out a sketchbook and handed it to them. They all nodded to each other. "We'll let you stay here BUT! You'll have to work as a stylist for us or something like that. Anyways you'll be giving us ideas for concepts and stage costumes. Deal?"  "I'm going to need my OWN room." she  ask. They look at each other, "Cool" they all said simultaneously. "Then it's set." Suho said. "I still feel weird about it though." Chanyeol said.  "Enough of that, lets settle in the house. I call big bedroom!" Baekhyun said. "Me too!" Sehun shouted as he follow Baekhyun into the room. "So you guys are famous or what?" she ask Kyungsoo. "Just someone alright."he responded.

As they all settled into their rooms, Kyungsoo and Suho went to other house next door and told them everything that happen. "You guys crazy! What if she's one of those crazy fans!" Kai shouted. "She's not, trust me." Kyungsoo reply. "Alright, we'll believe you for now but I hope things are not awkward over there." Lay ask. " It's not. She has her own room." Suho respond as he open a bag of chips. Sehun and Baekhyun had just finish taking a shower. Baekhyun lay down on his bed, "My foot still hurts Sehun. You got any medication?" Sehun rub the lotion on his face and search around in the bag for something. "Here!" he toss it to Baekhyun. "What are you doing?" he ask Sehun. Sehun turn his back and stare at Baekhyun. "What do you mean?" "Do it for me." "Eww gross! I'm not touching your nasty stinking feet." Baekhyun sat up on the bed, "Fine, you crybaby. I'll just do it myself."

In his room alone, Chanyeol play on his paino. He tries to find a good beat but gets frustrated when he hears Sehun adn Baekhyun laughing in the other room. He puts on his headphones and listens to "My Answer" as he lay down on his bed. In the other room, Ga Young was drawing in her sketchbook while listening to her music. Suddenly, a message pops up from her phone. "~What was that about earlier?~" Ga Young put down her pencil, "~Just crazy stuff. erts my friend.~"  "~erts! Did you call the police?!~" "~I'm kidding Vic. Just crazy stuff okay. Night.~" she set her phone down on the table and lay her head down on her arm to sleep.

It was morning. Ga Young woke up to the sound of birds chriping. She open her door and saw that it was quiet. "Did they leave somewhere?" She got out from her room quietly and head to the kitchen for a glass of water. As she return to her room she gulp a small amount of water and just before she can drink it, she was startle by Chanyeol which causes her to spit it out onto his face. Next to him was Baekhyun, Sehun, Kyungsoo, and Suho who were all surprise by the spit of water. "Hyung, what about your makeup." Sehun ask still shock. "Shut up about the makeup Sehun!" Baekhyun responded. "Chanyeol, are you okay?" Suho ask. "I'm so sorry." Ga Young said wiping the water off. "It's fine." he responded. "Let's just go guys." Chanyeol left first leaving the other four standing staring at Ga Young. "Look! I'm sorry." "It's fine." Kyungsoo reply back. "We'll have a gathering today so just be prepare okay." Suho said with a smile before leaving. Sehun went up to Ga Young and move his hands across his neck, "Yeah, be prepare." "Nothing like that Ga Young. See you." Baekhyun said grabbing the youngest by the neck and leaving.

"EXO?!?" Victoria said after she spit out water on Ga Young's face. "Sorry,but you're in a house with ten hot guys!" "Five actually." she said wiping the water off her face. "Okay five, but still!! You're with five handsome guys! Are they cool?"  "So cool alright." Ga Young then remember last night seeing Sehun messing with Baekhyun with a cucumber. Bakehyun was all over the kitchen yelling at Sehun to stop but Sehun didn't. " How are your drawings though?" "They are okay. I haven't been able to do much since the incident. I need to go. I still need to organize my things and plus the other five are coming over to the house." "Gosh, you're so lucky! Can I come too?" Ga Young laugh at her friend, "Yeah, no. Bye." "Don't forget about your scarf!" Victoria ran to Ga Young and handed back her red scarf. "Thanks! I almost forgot it." "Yeah, becareful with it. It was your dad remember." She pointed out the inital on the scarf of her dad and Ga Young's. She walk towards the stop light covering her neck and half her face with the scarf. Suddenly, next to her a tall man came next to her cover with a hat and sunglasses. Behind them, Ga Young can hear girls screaming. She turn around and look at the man next to her. She saw that the man needed to cross the street fast and was in a hurry. "Hey." she said to the tall man. She unravel the scarf on her neck and wrap it around the tall man. The man stare at her, "Hurry and cross, I'll distract them for you." she turn back and walk towards the group of fangirls, "You guys! I saw he went that way quick, quick run!" With those words, the stranger was able to escape. "Aw crap. The scarf. Ugh, how can I be so freaking stupid!" She rush toward where the man ran but he was nowhere to be found. "I'm so freaking stupid!" she said hitting herself on the head."Great, now it's forever lost."

It was already getting later. Arriving back at the house, she can hear the ten men having lots of fun together. Ga Young open the door and ran back to her room fast before getting seen. "Hey, Ga Young what are you doing?" Xiumin ask. "Just going to change." she said as she close her door fast. After changing into a big shirt and leggings, she continue to draw in her sketchbook. Back in the living room, the man continue to eat fried chicken and laugh. "You guys. I need to ask you something." Chen said. Everyone attention was towards Chen. "I felt weird yesterday. Like I just felt ...unique." "Are you okay Chen? You need anything?" Suho ask. Chen nodded, "Yeah , I think I'm fine. I mean I just kept shocking myself. It felt like I was walking on a carpet all day long."  "You probably were Jongdae." Kai smack the youngest on the head for acting dumb. "Now that you're talking about it, I also felt weird today." Lay spoke. "Today, I accidently slice my finger from cooking and the strange thing is that it heal by itself. Fast. It was like I had magic on me." Lay show everyone his fingers but there was no sign of any cuts. "Guys, I think we just feel weird because we move into a new spot. We'll be fine after a few days okay." Xiumin said. Suddenly, Suho went into the kitchen to grab a pack of beers. "Let's drink tonight you guys and have some fun!" Just as they were about to open the beer, Ga Young step out from her room. "I see what you guys are doing." She step closer to them playing with her glasses. "What?" Kai ask her. She grab Baekhyun's beer, "I ain't letting ten men in my house drink when I'm the only girl. Come on. Give me the beers guys." They handed the can of beers to her. "Great the mood is ruin." Lay blurted out. Suddenly, there was a knock on the door. Ga Young look through the peep hole and saw Victoria there. "Who's that?" Suho ask. "My friend who's a big fan of you guys." "And you told her to come over?! Are you crazy?" Chanyeol spoke out loud. "No, she just knows where I live and .." "Just open it, it's her friend." Kyungsoo said. "Yeah, her friend who's going to stalk us." Chanyeol said. "No, she's very cool." Ga Young open the door and soflty spoke into her ears, "Act cool and don't kill me Vic." She pulls Victoria inside the house. "Tada! My friend Victoria." Victoria eyes widen, "It's..It's....EXO..." Again, Ga Young whisper into her ears ,"Act cool!" Victoria held her craziness and introduce herself. "My name is Victoria. Nice to meet you." She look around the place, "You guys were having a party?" she ask." Yeah, but the mood got killed." Kai said staring at Ga Young. " We can go bowling!" Victoria suggested loudly. "Bowling?" Baekhyun ask. "Yeah, at this time I know a place where it's quiet and there's no one. We can go there!" Ga Young grab Victoria arms and lean into her ears again, "That's our girl night out spot Vic." "I know,but we can hang out together for just one night." she whisper back to Ga Young. "I'm okay. We just need to askthe manager." Suho ask. "No , we can't. Who knows what can happen." Chanyeol said. Baekhyung punch the taller man on the arms, "Hey let's just have fun!"  "Alright , the manager said okay. Let's get into our car guys!" Suho said as everyone got their jackets. "I guess, I'll get ready too." Ga Young said grabbing her jacket. "Where's your scarf?" Victoria ask. "I sorta lost it." she reply.

As they arrive at the bowling alley, Victoria was right. There was no one there but the 13 of them including their manager. There was music playing EXO "Call Me Baby" and snacks machine. "Alright lets bet!" Kyungsoo said. "Let's have the ten of you VS us two?" Victoria ask. "That's not fair. We should have equal team since you guys are girls." Kai said. "Girls?? Psh, don't worry we can play." Ga Young accidently blurted out. "I mean, we can play alright." she said trying not to sound excited. "Let's bet on snacks and drinks! Whoever loses buy the winner whatever they want to eat and drink here. Deal?" Victoria ask. The ten of them nodded and agree. "Alright, let show them what we can do." Victoria whisper into Ga Young's ears. As they play, they continued to score better than the other ten. Without realizing it, Ga Young got too excited over the game and started to brag their skills to the other ten. At the end of the night, the two girls won. "Yes! Now give us the card to go buy what we want to eat." Ga Young ask. Annoyed, Suho got out his card and gave it to her. "You guys just got lucky." Sehun said. As they walk towards the snack bar and order what they wanted Victoria phone began to buzz like crazy. "What was that?" Ga Young ask. Victoria eyes widen, "We have to get out of here fast. I just got some notifications from my EXO blogs that they figure out that EXO is here!" "What?!" Ga Young stare back at the ten men and back at the phone. They rush toward the ten men. "Let's leave now." Victoria spoke. "Why?" Tao ask confuse. "The fans somehow found out that we are here!" Victoria said. "Alright, let's leave. " The manager said. As the tne of them scatter they soon  realize that one of them is missing. "You guys, Chanyeol is still in the bathroom!" Lay shouted. "It's fine. You guys go first and I'll help him later." Ga Young said as they all enter the car. "Call us if you need help." Kyungsoo said looking into Ga Young's eyes. WIth that small look, her heart began to pound fast. "Uh, okay. I will. Don't worry." she said feeling awkward. She rush inside and waited outside the men restroom for Chanyeol to come out. "Chanyeol, we have to leave now. The fans are coming soon." Ga Young said worriedly. There was no response. "Chanyeol?!" She ask a bit louder just in case he didn't hear. Again no response. Feeling frustrated she cover her eyes, "I'm coming in there okay!" Just as she cover her eyes and walk into the men restroom, she felt Chanyeol fall ontop of her. They both were on the ground. "Chanyeol?!" she ask trying to get him off her body.Trying to push him off, she heard Chanyeol threw up on the side of her face. When she finally use all of her strengh , she finds Chanyeol passed out on the floor with throw up on the side of his cheeks and also her hair. She moves her hands onto his forehead to see he had a fever.