Part 8

EXO Next Door

 

"Are you guys ready?!" Sehun shouted. Everyone got their bags and pack it in the car. "Don't forget the camera!!" Baekhyun reminded Kyungsoo. "Who's driving?" Kyungsoo ask. They all look at Chanyeol, "You drive?" they all said simultaneously. Chanyeol nodded his head, "Alright you lazies. Move, move! Let's go have some fun!" "Wait, we have to wait fro Kwangsoo!" Sehun shouted. "Don't worry, he's coming later in his own car." Ga Young responded. "Let's go!!" they all shouted. "You can sit in the front with Chanyeol." Bakehyun whisper to Ga Young's ears and headed to the back seat. The road was long and no at all busy, "It really is empty over here!" Baekhyun shouted outside the window. Sehun's hand out the window feeling the wind with his fingers," It's refreshing. Finally away from all those drama in the city." "Let's take a picture!" Baekhyun grab the camera, " Say cheese!!! Come on Kyungsoo!" The three of them took pictures in the backseat before falling asleep leaving only Chanyeol and Ga Young awake. "Aren't you tired?" she ask. Chanyeol shook his head, "Nah, I'm fine. We're almost there anyways."

 

"A castle." Sehun said. "A house." Kwangsoo said. Baekhyun walk past them on the beach, "They both almost are the same thing. If you guys continue to argue like this just go swimming sheesh."  Sehun and Kwangsoo look at each other, "We can make a Castle House!" they both nodded and shook hands. "Alright! Let's get started!" Ga Young change into a big top and shorts when her hand reach for Chanyeol's necklace. "I guess it's time to give this to him before I forget any further right?" she puts it into her pocket and head out to the beach. "Kyungsoo? What are you doing here alone?" she ask. "Getting some shade. What about you? Why aren't you out there with the others?" "I was about too, but I saw you. Doesn't it feel like the wind is blowing really hard today?" Kyungsoo nodded his head, "Yeah, even a kite can fly away into the sky with this strong wind. Go on, you don't want to miss out on the fun." She stood up leaving Kyungsoo behind and headed toward the beach. While they all play around, Baekhyun was in charge of taking pictures. As he was taking picture of Sehun and Kwangsoo, his eyes notice Ga Young and Chanyeol.They weren't next to each but was close enough. "Oh! Aren't they a cute couple? " he said quielty as he took a picture of them.

Everyone return back into the house after playing in the water for a while. "Ugh, I'm so hungry. Kyungsoo are you going to cook for us tonight?" Sehun ask staring at the ingredients. "I guess, I will. Just wait." "Where's Chanyeol? Is he in his room? Always in his room I swear." Baekhyun rush upstairs to Chanyeol's room. When everyone was down for dinner, they all sat down and ate together. Ga Young look at Chanyeol, "I have to give him the necklace still..."  "I'll be back you guys." she rush upstairs and search her shorts , "Where is it?! Don't tell me I lost it at the beach!!! Ugh!" she grab her jacket and headed back downstairs, "Where are you going?" Kyungsoo ask. "I'll be back." she responded before slamming the door shut. "Guys, I don't feel well." Baekhyun said as he put down his spoon. "Maybe from all the water. Go in and relax." Chanyeol said. Baekhyun headed upstairs leaving the rest to continue dinner.

"It's so cold!" Ga Young whisper to herself. She search the sand trying to find the necklace but nothing. "Do you need help?" Kyungsoo ask. Ga Young turn around., "Huh?" "It seems like you lost something. Do you need me to help you?" "It's just...I'm trying to find Chanyeol's necklace." "Chanyeol's necklace?" he ask. "I'll help you, don't worry." The both of them search the beach together. Exhuasted, Ga Young sat down on the sand, "This is really impossible." she said frustrated. Kyungsoo follow her footsteps and sat down next to her staring at the moonlight reflected on the ocean. "Was today fun?" Kyungsoo ask. "Yeah, it was fun. How was it for you?" he shrug," It was alright." He turn to look at Ga Young when suddenly she's staring right at his face, "Why are you staring at me like that?" he said letting out a small laugh. "It's just..." "Just what??" She lean closer, "Is it just me...but....something is poking my ." Kyungsoo let out a laugh, "What? I think it's just you." Ga Young move her aside and search the sand. When she did, her fingers discover Chanyeol's necklace. "Oh! You found it." Kyungsoo said. "Yes! Oh my gosh! I thought it was gone forever! Thanks!!" she hug Kyungsoo. Shock, Kyungsoo froze. "Thanks so much!!" His hands slowly move up behind her back and place it on her making him hug her as well. Turning his head, he saw Chanyeol staring at them both. She lean out of the hug, "I guess we should go back now. It's getting really cold here." Kyungsoo pull her back for another hug which startled Ga Young. "Kyungsoo?" he close his eyes, "Don't move." his deep voice filled her ears. "Is something wrong?" she ask. "It's really warm here." he open his eyes and let her go. By the time he open his eyes, Chanyeol was already inside the house. " Let's go home." he said grabbing her hand, "What was that all about?" she ask. "Just..something."

"Chanyeol!" Sehun rush out his room with Kwangsoo. "What?!" Chanyeol ask annoyed. "Uhm, I just wanted to say that Baekhyun kinda just disa-" Chanyeol push him out of his way, "I got it."  "Jeez, what a friend." Kwangsoo said. Sehun nodded his head, "I know right,  he doesn't even care. " Sehun then remember the time when Tao disappear and he only care about bubble tea, "At least your better than him right?!" Kwangsoo said putting his arms around Sehun's neck. Sehun laugh awkwardly, "Yeah...aha...yeah. Let's head to bed now." he pushes Kwangsoo into the room.

"Let's talk." Chanyeol said to Kyungsoo once everyone went to sleep. "About?" Kyungsoo reply. "Why didn't you refuse the hug?" Chanyeol said frustrated. "I mean, your member likes a girl and you go steal her away. What are you?! The second male lead in a drama?!" Kyungsoo let out a laugh, "Laughing? Why are you laughing." Kyungsoo walk up to him, "Chanyeol, you get really jealous easily huh?" Chanyeol nodded his head, "So what?" Kyungsoo rub his head, "She all yours don't worry sheesh. I just...wanted to know how it felt like that's all." Chanyeol pouted, "Still give you no excuse though." "Let's head to sleep. We have to go back tomorrow." Kyungsoo said as he turn off the lights.

 

"Are you okay?" Kwangsoo ask ask he put a towel on Sehun's head, "You're burning up. It's like someone set you on fire." He grab Kwangsoo's hands, "I think---this might be the time.." Kwangsoo drop the towel and held tightly onto Sehun's hand, "No..No!" he said. "Don't be so overdramatic hyung." "Right." Kwangsoo sat up straight ," So what do I do?" he ask. "Just....wait..that's all..." Kwangsoo had tears in his eyes, "I'll miss you buddy." Sehun show a smile on his face as his body began to become transparent. "Me too...me too.." was his final words as his body disappear.

 

"It's lonely." Kyungsoo said as he stare at all three of them. "Where's your brother?" Chanyeol ask. "He left early this morning. He's kinda depress over the Sehun thing. I think we shouldn't bother him for awhile."  "At least we don't have much to load." Chanyeol said as he put their bags in the trunk of the car. "I guess I have to drive again." Chanyeol said as he step into the car. "Ready." he shouted to Ga Young who went back to the bathroom. "Yeah." she shouted. She stare at the necklace before she put it back into her pocket. As the three of them enter the car, they drove off back home. Ga Young's eyes was only focusing on Chanyeol fake necklace that he had on his neck. "Chanyeol...your necklace..." Ga Young said  softly.  He took a quick peek at his necklace, "What about it?" Kyungsoo remember that Ga Young had the real necklace, "Oh, did you know that necklace is fake. Sehun , Bakehyun, and Suho bought it for you." Seeing this as a signal she pull out the necklace and held it tightly in her palm. "I knew. Their acting was so obvious how could I not know." "Well..I-" Ga Young was interrupted when suddenly the ground began to shake. "What the heck is that?!" Chanyeol shouted. The strength was growing stronger and stronger. Kyungsoo eyes widen, "Chanyeol! Watch out for that-!!" Suddenly the ground became calm again.