Part 7

EXO Next Door

 

 

"What took you guys so long just to get some ice cream?" Baekhyun said angirly. "Just stuff." Ga Young said awkwardly. "Where's Kyungsoo? You guys didn't see him on the way back?" Sehun ask. Ga Young and Chanyeol look at each other, "No, we didn't. Why?" Ga Young ask. "Well, he went out because-" suddenly Baekhyun's mouth was cover by Chanyeol's hands."I'll go out and find him." he said quick. As he slam the door shut, Baekhyun move closer to Ga Young, "So what happen between you two?" he ask. Sehun move closer as well, "Yeah, something must of happen that took you guys so long." She shove their faces out of her way, "Nothing happen. Oh, and next week we are planning a trip to the beach. You guys don't have anything scheldue right?"  Baekhyun scratch his head, "Not that I know. I'll ask the manager. But back to the topic of yout two-" Ga Young voice gew louder, "Nothing happen!" stun by her sudden loud voice, Baekhyun and Sehun link arms. "Sorry." she said. "I guess you saw Chanyeol's angry side huh?" Sehun said. "He's always angry, but that doesn't mean he's nice." Baekhyun said as he sat down on the couch. Ga Young headed to the kitchen and listen closely, "He just like to bottle up his feelings so he can look tough, but really he's a softie." Sehun said as he pop some chips into his mouth.Suddenly he saw Kwang Soo outside, " Oh! I'll be back!" As he grab his jacket, he headed outside back to their hangout spot in the tent. "Sehun!" Kwangsoo said as he hug Sehun inside the tent. "Hyung, I have something to say." Kwangsoo look at his face, "Is it something bad?" Sehun nodded, " Crazy things been happening to our group and..will we just slowly disappear. It just happens randomly. Anyways, I just wanted to say.." he looked at Kwangsoo's face and saw he was teary, "So our friendship...is going to be gone?" Sehun nodded and reach out to hug Kwangsoo, "Maybe tomorrow, next week, or even next month. I don't know when." he lean back out and they both held each other hands tightly, "I swear. I won't ever forget you ever hyung." Kwangsoo nodded. "Me too, or I'll try not to."

"~Where are you?"~ Chanyeol. Kyungsoo stare at the text and turn off his phone. He sat alone on the swings where Chanyeol and Ga Young was at before. Seeing no response, Chanyeol decided to  rush back to her old school and check there. As he arrive at the gate, he saw Kyungsoo swinging by himself. He walk to him and sat on the swing next to him. "You could've just told me." Kyungsoo said staring at the dark grey clouds in the sky. "I know, but I wasn't so sure of myself as well. It's kinda of like having a bias in a group but you like another member so you just don't know your feelings." Kyungsoo was silent. "Well, do you know now?" he ask. "I...I'm stil confuse right now. I'm not sure if I like her or it's because she's just really good at comforting people......" Kyungsoo look at Chanyeol, " Well, I do. Chanyeol. I'm sure of my heart. Love doesn't have a reason for you to love someone. It just happens when you see each other. There's that connection that only you both can feel." Chanyeol look back at Kyungsoo, "Even if you're sure of your heart, do you think she also feel that connection with you?" Kyungsoo look down at his feet, "Even if she doesn't, at least I know I like her. Chanyeol, when are you going to wake up?" Kyungsoo stood up putting his hands in his long grey coat pockets. "Time is ticking by fast each day. It won't wait for you to wake up. You have to wake up yourself." Chanyeol stood up, "So what you're saying is that you're still going to like her?" Kyungsoo turn his head back to Chanyeol, "I don't know. Figure out yourself first then come we can talk about this later." he smile back. Chanyeol look at Kyungsoo's back view as he walk away, "What? Is he declaring war or what? How am I suppose to know when he's all cheery when he talked."

"Can we throw out this annoying plant?" Baekhyun said as he pick up the pot. "No! Kwangsoo gave it to us as a gif!" Sehun put the pot back down. "Look at it! It's so big! Is it growing to be an Apple tree or what? Ga Young. What do you think.Should we throw it out, it's so annoying taking care of it. " Ga Young look at Baekhyun then at the plant, "Let's just keep okay. My brother will probably be sad if we throw his gift away. He's really emotional like a girl." Sehun link gave a thumbs up, "I agree." "Anyways, I talk with our manager. He said we can go on the trip by ourself." Sehun look at Baekhyun. "By OURSELF? He isn't coming with us?" Baekhyun shook his head, "I ask him if we can just have some fun by ourself and he said okay as long as we just call him and not cause any trouble. Oh! Kyungsoo!" At that time Kyungsoo and Chanyeol walk into the house. "I guess I'll leave you guys alone." Ga Young walk back to her room and shut it close."Whats up with you two?" Sehun ask. Kyungsoo just shook his head, "Nothing, we'll be going to bed now."

There was a knock outside Ga Young's door. She check her time and saw it was 2:34 am. She got up drowsy and open the door when sudden a man turn off her light and push her against the door. Shock, she was about to scream when suddenly she heard Chanyeol's voice, "Be quiet." she wasn't able to see anything in the darkness. She only felt Chanyeol's hands covering . There was only silence in the room. Chanyeol's hand slowly reach up to turn on the switch light. When the light turn on, she saw Chanyeol staring at her deeply. "What are you doing?" she mumble her words in his hands. Suddenly he leaves the room fast and close the door leaving Ga Young in a daze. Chanyeol return back to his room and began to pant. He close his eyes shut but reopen them again when a quiet knock was outside his door. "Chanyeol?" Ga Young said softly. Chanyeol turn around and put his hands on the door knob about to turn when he heard Ga Young continue to speak, " I.....Are you okay?" Ga Young slide down on the other side of the door and sat down with her arms around her knees. "I'm sorry about earlier. I told you off about it last time when  you did it to me too, so I hope you're not angry." Chanyeol listen carefully. "Are you asleep? Your lights are on. Are you sleeping already?" she ask but there was no response. "I guess I'll get it off my chest then right now." Chanyeol sat down and rest his head on the door to listen, "This...this is really embarassing though.."she let out a laugh and smack her cheeks to concentrate, "Back there......It might just be me...but did you also..feel...something?" she continue, " I guess I will be the only one feeling that connection. Let's just forget that it ever happen. I guess I got too lost in the mood and accidently..kiss you. I promise it won't happen again." There was silence. She stood up and turn back to her room when she saw Kyungsoo standing in the hall, "Oh? Kyung-" she was interrupted when Chanyeol suddenly open his door and turn her around to face him. Startle," Chanyeol? I thought you were asleep?" she tried to look back at Kyungsoo but Chanyeol held the side of her face, "I'm awake now, thanks to you. " Ga Young stare at his eyes, "Well, I'm sorry for waking you up-" his deep voice interrupted her ," No. Don't be sorry." he said staring back at her eyes. "Did---did you hear everything I said then?" he nodded. Ga Young let out a small laugh out of embarassment, "Well then. I guess I'll just be going back now. Can you let go?"  she ask. Kyungsoo walk up and grab Chanyeol's arm, "She ask you to let go." he said staring at Chanyeol. "What about you? Can you also let go? Now." Feeling awkward, Ga Young pushes Chanyeol's hands away from her face, "It's okay. I got it. Thanks though." she walk back to her room. "Let's head back to sleep." Kyungsoo said turning back, "Kyungsoo." he turn back to face Chanyeol. "I'm awake now." Kyungsoo let out a small smile, "Good for you." he return back to his room.