Part 9

EXO Next Door

 

"Chanyeol!! Chanyeol! Wake up!" Chanyeol can hear Kyungsoo faint voice. He open his eyes slowly to see the clear blue sky. He turn his head to see Kyungsoo head bleeding. "Ugh." Chanyeol yell out in pain as he grab his right shoulder. "Did you hurt yourself?" Kyungsoo ask. Chanyeol nodded, "Where's Ga Young?" . They both look at the upside down car, "I couldn't get her out. I needed to wake you up to help me first." Kyungsoo reply. Chanyeol look at the car to see that it was leaking oil. He stood up holding still holding his injure arm. "Okay, I'll try to break the window. Kyungsoo, try to find something strong to help me break it open." Chanyeol reach the car, he kneel down and start kicking the backseat window. Kyungsoo walk around searching until he found a rock. He rush back to the car, "Here, I found this rock. " Chanyeol stood up and grab the rock. Suddenly his eyes widen, "Kyungsoo...." he stare at Kyungsoo and drop the rock onto the ground. Kyungsoo's body began to fade, "Chanyeol..." Chanyeol grab his shoulders and yell out in pain from his injury, "Kyungsoo..don't I need you right now please!" he pick up the rock again and put inside the palm of Kyungsoo's hands, but instead it drop back onto the ground. "You don't have time." Chanyeol shook his head, "I can't do this by myself Kyungsoo!" Kyungsoo look into Chanyeol's eyes, "Take this as chance to save yourself from the past. You can save her. Please." Chanyeol's eyes began to tear as Kyungsoo disappear into the air. He turn around and wipe away his tears as he smash the window until it broke into pieces. He slide his arms throught he broken window and unlock Ga Young's door. He open it and saw her body laying there cover in blood. "Ga Young!" he called out but there was no response. He reach over the unbuckle the belt ,but his injured shoulder wasn't helping him at all. "Please, please, please." he repeated until he finally unbuckle the belt. He use every strength he had to move her body out of the car but her arms was stuck to glass.Everytime Chanyeol move her, her arms would be slashing against the broken glass causing her to bleed more and more. "Just..please...please..." he continue to repeat. He use his injure arm to help her arm get unstuck, but more blood continue to come out. "I'll do it fast." he said in tears. He grab her arm and remove it from the broken glass as fast as he could. He pull her body out from the car and they both move far away from the car. He took out his phone trying to dial for an ambulance but no service. He turn his head around when he saw the car on fire. "Ga Young....Ga Young??" he said trying to wake her up. He look down at her arms to see it bleeding from before. He uses both of his hands and put pressure onto it with his jacket. "I'm sorry...I'm sorry..." was all he continue to say as tears fell down onto his cheeks. "No...no.....please...wake up...wake up!!" he said as he remember his grandfather death. Suddenly it began to pour. "Ga Young..please wake up!!" he desperately shouted. More rain continued to pour down on them both. As he continue to apply pressure on her arms, his eyes notice his necklace. His bloody hands reach towards her hand and grab the necklace from her. He close his eyes as he held onto his necklace tightly, "Please help me grandfather....please...."  "Chanyeol." a familar voice ring through Chanyeol's ears. He open his eyes to see 8 of his bandmates. "Chanyeol." Suho said. "Suho?! Xiuimin! Kai! Lay! Baekhyun! Sehun! Tao! Chen!!" He scream in joy. "Where's Kyungsoo?" he ask. "He's still dealing with our mother on EXO planet right now." reply Chen. "Help me..please.."He said in tears. "That's why we are here. Remember? We are sent down here to help others become happy and away from all evilness."  Lay said. Lay walk towards Ga Young and Chanyeol. "I can help you,but Chanyeol. We have to tell you something about EXO planet." Lay said as he stare into Chanyeol teary eyes. "What is it?" "It's not like what we thought. We aren't going back home as one." Sehun said. Chanyeol was confuse. "You two made a mistake. You and Kyungsoo. That's why we were all disappearing." Tao said. "You have a choice. Chanyeol." Xiumin said.

 

"Ugh.." Ga Young moan out in pain. Her eyes was still close but she felt her body on a bed. Her hands reach towards her arm and she let out another sound of pain. She turn her body so that she was on her side. She open her eyes slowly to see Chanyeol next to her staring at her in tears. "Chanyeol? Where are we?" she ask. "Back at the beach house." he responded. "But-but...the car....Kyungsoo...us..?" she said confuse. "I know." he said as he pat her head. " You're not hurt?" she ask. Chanyeol shook his head and smile, "No." there was a long pause. "Why didn't you tell me earlier?" he ask in his deep voice. "Tell you about what?"  "About EXO planet. About how we once were 12. About...why we are now 10." he cup her cheek, "I didn't believe it. I thought it was a joke. I was going to say something sooner, but...everytime I saw you it just wasn't on my mind anymore." she reply. "It's not true though...right?" Chanyeol smile disappear and tears roll out from his eyes onto the pillow. "Say something. " she tug his right arm that was caressing her cheek. She saw more tears coming from Chanyeol's eyes as it continued to become redder. "Why won't you say something huh?" she ask weakly. "I'm sorry....I'm sorry for being selfish.." his voice faded off. Tears were now forming in Ga Young's eyes. "What do you mean?" He sniffle and hug her tightly in bed.

~7 hours ago~

"A choice?" Chanyeol ask confuse. They all nodded. "We can help her live her life like before, but you have to come with us back home." Chanyeol nodded at Xiumin's words. "I'll do it!"  Kai interrupted Chanyeol, "It's not so easy like that. Because you and Kyungsoo both fell in love with a human girl, you both have to be punish." Chanyeol turn to look at Kai, "Punish? Like how exactly?" "Before, there was 12 of us." Baekhyun said. "But we only have ten?"  "Exactly. The other two disappeared because they chose the girl and freedom."Chen  responded. "Our mother planet said we were basically abandon." Lay said. "Chanyeol. We don't even remember this girl anymore and we didn't even fell for her. What do you think might happen to you and Kyungsoo?" Suho said. "It could be worse." he continued. "Aren't we....aren't we all suppose to be ONE?" Sehun said. There was a pause. "I also want to." Chanyeol said weakly. "Want to what?" Baekhyun ask. "To enjoy freedom. To love freely. To just be happy for once and not in pain." "Chanyeol...you aren't going to abandon us right?" Tao ask. "If I leave...will she remember me at all?" They all look at each other, "Depends, do you want her too?"

~30 minutes ago~ "Alright, you have 1 hour. Then that's it. Don't show your power to anyone okay." Suho said. Chanyeol nodded, "I won't show it."

~Present~

"Chanyeol?" she ask Chanyeol who finally let her go. " Why are you sorry?" she stare into his eyes. "I won't be back." his voice again faded away as held back his tears. Finally realizing what was going on, she let out tears, "So, you all are going back into the maze? Because of me.." he sniffle and wipe away her tears, "You too, shouldn't be sorry. Loving someone isn't something bad and something you should feel sorry for." "Do you really mean it?" Chanyeol nodded. Chanyeol can hear voice in his head, " 5 minutes." Baekhyun said. "Go. Don't feel bad for leaving. I understand because...because you are one." she said softly. Chanyeol kiss her forehead, "Because we are one." he reply.He let out a smile and more tears fell down on the pillow, "Don't look....I don't want to see your face when you see me gone...understand?".  They both close their eyes and hug each other tightly. "You're...you're burning up Chanyeol.." Ga Young said with her eyes close. "I know...I know.." he reply still closing his eyes. He lets her go and stare at her as she have her eyes close. He let out a smile and more tears fell down on the pillow,"Dont.....don't reply to me okay." Ga Young nodded her head. He lean in closer to her face, " I love you." Trying hard not to open her eyes, suddenly she felt Chanyeol's lip on hers. "Don't reply..." he said weakly as his lip still touch hers. "Or I'll regret it." A few moments later, the touch faded away. "Chanyeol?" she ask. No response. "I love you too." she said as she let out tears by herself.

~EXO PLANET~

"You did well." Suho said as he patted Chanyeol. Chanyeol stood in front of the maze. He turn to his left to see Baekhyun also standing in front of another door, "I'll see you later." Baekhyun said. Chanyeol turn to his right to see Lay," You can do it."  All the ten doors lift open. They each look at each faces before entering the maze. Chanyeol took a deep breath before walking into the maze. As he walk down the path, he saw that all of his memories he did with s, friends, fans, and Ga Young was there. Seeing Ga Young's face made him in tears again. "I can do it...I can do it." he whisper to himself. Kyungsoo walk down the path as well, seeing Ga Young's face made him smile. "I should've told you. Now I'm here in regrets. I hope you are doing fine." All the other members walk down the path and saw Chanyeol and Kyungsoo together with Ga Young. "He must be hurting now." Xiumin said looking at the Chanyeol and Ga Young together. Suho continue to walk down the maze when he suddenly see something that stood out to him. He walk closer to the scene and tears was in his eyes. "We are one! We are one! We are one!" the line continue to ring in his ears. Chanyeol cover his face between his knees and began to cry. His voice echo and the rest of the members began to hear him crying. "Chanyeol..." Chen said. "Fight through it." Tao said. His voice continue to grew louder and louder. Still crying,all the members began to hear Chanyeol's thought in the maze. " I'm so sorry. I hurt you and even lie to you. I'm sorry for loving you. Are you crying right now? I want to show you all my heart and my love that's left before my memories fade away. Is it not possible even for one second? I'm sorry for being selfish and letting you keep the pain. I love you  even more now  that I can't see you."