FINAL

EXO Next Door

 

 

 

A/N: There's is a lot of drama cheesiness (?) in this chapter.....so...sorry..and deal with it xD <3

 

~One year later~

"Wake up you lazy!" Victoria said as she slap Ga Young on her back. She sat back up fast and rub her back in pain, "What the heck! It's only 9:59! I'm going back to sleep." she reach for her pillow and lay back down. Victoria pull the blanket off her body, "It's 10 am now. Get up! We gotta go buy some presents! Come on! It's Christimas tomorrow!" Victoria sat down next to Ga Young. Ga Young mumble in her pillow, "We are already late in buying gifts, what difference does it make if we go today when Christmas is tomorrow." Victoria drag her body up, " Let's just go! Plus, I set you up on a blind date too! Isn't that exciting!" Ga Young eyes widen, "Blind date! No,no no no no no NO! I will..I mean I SHALL not go." Victoria grab her arms," Come on! You been single all your life! Let's go meet up some cute guys!" Ga Young frown, " I'm just...just" Victroia stood up,"Just what? Why are you so scare?! It's just one date sheesh."  "Oh, all right then. I'll get dress."  "Are you going to wear the red scarf I got you?" Victoria ask. "Why?" she ask. "I want to match!" Victoria reach into her bag and took out a red scarf. "Sure, why not."

 

"Excuse us..." Ga Young said as she made her way through the pack of crowds in the shopping mall. "Quick! Quick! We got to get this shirt before someone else buy it!" Victoria said while standing in line. "Alright shoppers! Sale starts- NOW!" Everyone rush into the small store. "Quick! Grab everything you can! This is the only store left that has new products!" Victoria yell out. Following her instructions, Ga Young grab everything she saw. She turn her head around when she suddenly saw something familiar. "Oh...that..ah!-" she yell as she fall onto the ground. "Crazy people." she whisper to herself. "How is there glass down here?! Great, customers going so crazy  that they didn't even know they push a glass object on the ground." she slowly stood up and turn back to the object again. "Excuse me!" she yelled. No one made a path for her. Frustrated, she scream like crazy and push her way through the crowd until she reach her destination. She stare at the object, "This---"  "Move lady! I need this!" Ga Young was startle by the woman.She quickly ran after the woman yelling, "Hey! Stop! I need that!" Victoria suddenly appears in front of Ga Young, "What's wrong with you? What happen?" she ask panicking. "That's Chanyeol's necklace!" she push Victoria out of her way and made her way pass the crowd. "Hey! Ga Young! You're suppose to be helping me here!" she yell out looking only at Ga Young's back view. "What's wrong with her? Chanyeol? How does she know that name already?" she whisper to herself before running around for clothes again. Ga Young rush after the woman, however it was tough because of the huge crowds in the mall. "Damn it. Why did we have to come to the popular mall where all the teenagers hang out at." she panted. Pushing through the groups, she finally reach a spot where there was less people and an easier way to catch the woman.Suddenly her legs goes weak causing her to accidently hit a person with her shoulder and causing her to fall onto the ground. Right at that moment,both of their red scarfs drop to the ground at the same time. She pant and rub her legs and shoulders still eyeing the lady that was making her way towards the cash register. "Are you okay?" a man ask. He kneel down and  reach a hand out to her and Ga Young accept it. His face was half cover by a mask and the man eyes were familar. Both still on the ground, Ga Young quickly reach for her scarf, "Sorry , I gotta go quick! Thanks!" she rush after the woman putting on her scarf. "Hey!" the man that was still kneeling on the ground turn around to the voice. "What are you doing? Let's go." The man stood up picking up his scarf and walk back to his nine friends.

"Please! I need it ma'am!" Ga Young beg. "Why should I give it to you? I need this for my daughter!" the woman reply. Ga Young began to pout, "Pretty please?" The woman again refuse. "Ma'am. Let's just do rock-paper- sisscors? Huh?!" she beg again. "No why would I. That's so childish! How much is it?" Ga Young shook her head, "Please! I'll do anything for that necklace! Anything!!" the woman smirk, "Anything?" Feeling nervous, Ga Young nodded her head, "Yes. Anything."

"Ga Young! Where are you-. What are you doing?" Victoria ask looking at Ga Young who was carrying 15 bags. "Don't speak to me. I might actually die right now." she reply. "Do you need help-"  "Nope! I got- this!" she quickly reply. "Oh and please follow me over here as well miss. " Ga Young obey and weakly follow her. "You're body is still healing from your car accident. Are you really okay?" Ga Young nodded at her words. "I'm fine."

 

"Ugh, my back. My legs. My body!!"  Ga Young said as she lay in bed. She pull the necklace out from her coat and stare at it, " I really miss you." she kiss the necklace and stare at it once more. Tears began to form in her eyes, " You probably don't even remember me anyways." there was a long pause. "I ,too, should've lost my memories as well from the car accident. I wish I did." Tears fell down onto her temples. "I miss you all."

 

~Christmas Night~

"Cheers! " Everyone on the table clink their drinks together and drank. "Don't feel bad. Your blind date is coming right now." Victoria said patting Ga Young on the shoulder. "Ow, becareful." she whisper. "Sorry."  Ga Young lay her head on the table, "Ugh, I'm tired. I want to sleep."  "Oh! He's here!" the man said. Victoria nudge Ga Young shoulder softly, "Hey, he's cute." Ga Young close her eyes and shook her head, "I don't care Vic." "Sorry, I'm late." the man said sitting in front of Ga Young. "Ga Young! He's your partner, Chanyeol." Her eyes widen, "Chanyeol." she thought to herself. She lift her head up and made eye contact with the man. "Isn't he cute?" Victoria secretly ask. "It's him. Chanyeol. The tree guy." Tears began to form. "What's wrong? Are you mad because I'm late. Sorry, I had a talk with my other friends earlier so that's why I'm late." Chanyeol stare at her confuse, "Are you okay?" Victoria nudge her again, "Why are you crying? Are you on your girl-" Ga Young stood up walking outside not letting Victoria continue her sentence. "What's up with her?" Victoria's blind date ask. Victoria shrugs, "I'll go check up on her." Chanyeol stood up, "No, I'll do it. She might be mad at me." he put on his jacket and headed back outside putting on his hood covering the snow. "It's him. It's him. Why? I thought he was gone. Forever. Why is he here? What about the others?" Ga Young lost her train of thoughts when she was startle by Chanyeol voice. "Are you okay? You don't seem well. Should I just go back and get your friend?" Chanyeol said trying to lighten up the mood. Chanyeol face turn serious when he see Ga Young in tears again. "Why are you crying? Are you really emotional that I came late. Well I apologize already, I don't know what to do miss."  "How could you?" Ga Young said weakly in tears. Chanyeol pointed at himself, "Me? How could I what?" She breathe in and out before turning her back on Chanyeol. "Hey." he grab her shoulder causing her to let out a moan of pain. "Are you okay?" he ask. " Sorry, sorry." she remove his hands," What I was going to ask, was your name. You knew mines from the bar earlier so it's not fair." Ga Young rub her arms and shoulder, "Is it not the right time for asking name?" he ask again trying to lighten up the mood with his smile. "If I tell you. Will you remember it?" Chanyeol face was still, "I-I-I- I don't know." she walk closer to him still holding her arm and tears forming again. "You're crying again?" he ask frustrated. "If I tell you. Will you remember it?" she ask louder and stronger. Chanyeol shock by the way she was asking him, "I guess so. I don't know, we just met and you're acting strange-" Frustrated, Ga Young bit her bottom lip trying to control her emotions, "It's not right. It's not right. IT'S NOT RIGHT." she yelled out causing Chanyeol to be startle. "Look, just calm down-"  She continue, "How can you suddenly show back up? Out of no where too!" Chanyeol stare back at her, "I'm confuse. What are you talking about?"  "You...You..YOU." She walk closer to him and punch his chest causing Chanyeol to be confuse. He grab both of her wrist, "Why are you hitting me miss?!"  Not being able to hold her emotions anymore, Ga Young let out tears. "Are you ok-"  she interrupted him, "No, I'm not okay. Stop asking me if I'm okay!" there was silence between them both. "Do you know, how long I've been in pain for? One whole year! Because of you Tree boy!" Chanyeol look down at her, "Tree--tree boy?" "Yes, you tree boy!" she reply back . She sniffle, "Do you know how much I wanted to erase those damn memories! I tried everything that people thought I was crazy. I stayed lock up home for the entire year because of you! And you suddenly show up like nothing!" Chanyeol let go of her wrist. "I--I" Chanyeol stutter. She wipe her tears with the tissues she grab from her pockets, " Forget it. It's useless." She turn her back for a few seconds then turn back looking at Chanyeol. "Ga Young." he stare at her confuse. "My name, Idiot. No reason of me telling you anyways." she turn back around walking away from Chanyeol. Chanyeol stood there in daze, "What--what was that." he look down at his feet and discover the necklace Ga Young drop when taking out her tissues.  He reach down and pick up the necklace and rush after her.

 

"Miss, you can't be sleeping here!" The lady that ran the snack shop shook Ga Young's body trying to wake her up. "I need to clean up and go home." she try and nothing. "It's fine. I got her." Chanyeol said. Chanyeol sat down and look at Ga Young's face as she was dead drunk. "Tsk, you get drunk really easy." he whisper. Seconds later, he began to let out a small laugh as he remember catching up to Ga Young and seeing her talking to her food drunk. "I was going to give something to you but you suddenly began to entertain me. Sorry, I shouldn't had watch you get drunk like this. " he joke to himself. " I'm so sorry Chanyeol. My friend doesn't drink much." Victoria said as she ran towards the snack tent. "It's fine. Where's her home, I can help take her home since you can't carry her in heels." Victoria look down at her shoes and let out an embarrassing laugh, "I'll show you the way."

They arrive at the front of Ga Young's home," Why's she so heavy?" Chanyeol panted. "Well she was stuck inside her home for one year. I'm sure she would've put on some weight." Victoria open the door, "Come in."  After settling Ga Young in bed, Victoria rush back out to the living room, "Thank you so much for helping us. You can go now. I'm sure you have better things to do on Christmas. " Chanyeol smile, "No problem , I'll-" suddenly his stomach growl. "Are you hungry?" she ask. Chanyeol shook his head, 'No, no I'm fine."  "No, no. You help us tonight and I shouldn't let you go home starving. I'll quickly go buy some food real fast okay." Chanyeol tried to stop her but she was already opening the door, "Oh! If you do anything to my friend-" she points at plant. "I will have evidence to sue you in court. Understand!" Chanyeol nodded.  After closing the door, Chanyeol let out a breath, "Whoa, they are both weird." he said to himself. A few moments later, Chanyeol's phone began to ring, "Hello?"  "Hey Chanyeol! So how was that blind date of yours?! Was she hot?" Chanyeol snicker, "Oh please Baekhyun, control your hormones. She's really weird. She got mad at me and even cry." he reply. "She got mad at you? Why?" Sehun ask. "Is she a crazy person Chanyeol? Make sure you're careful of her!" Chen said. Chanyeol smile, "One at a time sheesh. I'll call you guys later. Bye."  "Wait! Chanyeol, make sure you bring some food back home!" Kai said. "Okay, bye. See you later. " He hung up and began to stretch. "10:58. How long is she going to take." He reach back into his pocket and pull out the necklace, "I should probably give this back." he stood carefully and walk to Ga Young's room. He knock carefully, "Are you sleeping? I'm coming in." he said quietly. He creak the door open to see the room light up with the small lamp.He carefully open the door and close it quietly not trying to disturb Ga Young. He turn his back when he suddenly see posters. "What the? Is this Suho? Xiumin? Me?" He look at the poster on the wall. "Why are we here?" He look at Ga Young's desk to see pictures of himself, Baekhyun, Sehun, and Kyungsoo at the beach. He pick the photo up, "Did we ever go on a beach trip?"  "Chanyeol.." Ga Young whisper. Chanyeol walk up to her seeing her still asleep, "Is she sleep talking?" He turn his head away for a few seconds to later seeing her arm bleeding. "Ga Young!" Suddenly his eyes began to flash when he yelled out that name. He refocus on her arm and put his hands on it to apply pressure. Again, he saw another flash. "Arg!" he yell out. He refocus once more after the flash to suddenly see Ga Young's head bleeding. "What's happening?!" he ran to the restroom quick and grab the tissues. Returning, he wipe the blood on her head, but it seem endless. "Please, please,please."  Again, another flash. He try to refocus but instead there was just a blur in his sight. The only thing he saw was the necklace shining. "Ugh. My eyes!" he scream.

~ONE YEAR BEFORE. EXO PLANET~

"Chanyeol! Stay calm please!" Tao shouted in the maze causing echo in the members brains. "We understand you are hurting! Please, just control your emotions please!" Xiumin shouted. "Chanyeol. Are you listening?" Suho softly spoke. Chanyeol wiping his tears and sniffling, "Listen carefully. We are not going to lose another member." Everyone listen to the leader's words. "Let's do it." he spoke. "What?" the nine of them ask.  "Do what?" Lay ask. "Escape. Escape the planet forever." Suho reply. "Why escape?" Kai ask. "I'm looking back at our memories and I feel frustrated. Why are we going and coming back from earth and losing our precious memories! We all want freedom don't we?"  "How are we going to do it?" Chanyeol finally spoke. "Using our hearts. Using our bond to escape this evilness."  "Won't there be consequences?" Kyungsoo ask. "Maybe, and maybe not. We don't know until we try." Suho continued. "Just walk around.  We can all find an exit together." Xiumin said. Everyone else nodded their head, "Let's go." they all said simultaneously. They each contrinue to walk down the path, but there was no luck in finding an exit. "We can't escape!" Kai shouted." Our powers won't even work in here as well!" Lay shouted. "Please, please let us out." beg Tao. "Suho? Why are you quiet all of a sudden? Suho?" Sehun shouted. The rest of the members follow Baekhyun and continue to shout Suho's name. Suho's eyes widen, "....You guys-" his eyes began to tear. "It's been a long time leader." said Kris and Luhan.  "What-what are you guys doing here? I thought- I thought-" Suho stutter. Seconds later, Luhan put his finger on his lip to signal Suho to be quiet. Suho nodded. "Only you can see us and hear us two now." Luhan stated. Kris nodded, "He's right. We're here to help you guys escape. Remember? We both did."  they both suddenly lift their hands to show Suho a mark, "What's that?" he ask them. " We got this mark once we "left" . If this shows on you later, then it mean you will forever be free." Kris said in a soft voice. "You won't escape this maze. There's endless corners and paths." Luhan spoke. "Then how did you two escape? I thought you guys cross a line and that's how you both disappear." The other two shook their head. "No, we both didn't escape the maze by crossing a line. You all been lied to. What happen was that I found a box on the ground in my path." Luhan stated. Kris pointed at himself, "Me too."   Luhan continued, "Once I found the box, I open it without any care. That was a mistake." Kris nodded, "You must becareful when you do find it. The thing is, we were suppose to take the box and find a wall that wasn't actually a wall but a mirror. That's how we both disappear. "  Luhan grab Suho's shoulder, " One of you have the path to that box. Once you find it, make sure you go to a mirror and that's when you can open it. I don't know the rest, but just becareful.It can have some tricks." Luhan let go of his shoulder. Kris and Luhan took a few step back together, "Are you guys going now?" Suho ask with tears in his eyes. They both nodded, "We're sorry. We really are leader. However, we'll always be one together. Forever brothers." They both said before vanishing into the thin air. "Suho? Are you okay!"  Baekhyun's voice ring through his ears.  He opens his eyes slowly to see nothing but a wall in his path. "Guys, start searching for a box." Suho said. "A box?" Chanyeol ask. "Just find it! Whatever you do, don't open it. There should be a box underneath this dirt. Quick, start searching. " everyone went on their knees after hearing Suho's command.  Time continue to tick, "Anyone found it yet! It's been an hour already!" shouted Tao. "Found it!" shouted Kyungsoo. Everyone stood up wiping off dirt on their knees, "Is there only one box? Sehun ask. "There may be more, but we don't have time. Kyungsoo. Whatever you do, don't open the box until you found a mirror." Kyungsoo held tightly to the box, "A mirror? Here? In a maze!"  "Just do it Kyungsoo!" Chen shouted. He went back and forth searching for a mirror but none seem to appear. "I'm just getting confuse more." he spoke. He turn another corner to see himself standing holding the box. "I found it." the members cheer for Kyungsoo, "Alright, now open the box facing the mirror." said Suho. Kyungsoo nodded nervously as he open it. "What does it say Kyungsoo?" Suho ask. No reply. "What does it say Kyungsoo?!" Chen shouted. "Stop screaming, my brain hurts from all your voice!" Tao said rubbing his temples. "Kyungsoo? Hello?" Sehun ask. There was a pause. "You guys." Kyungsoo's voice ring in everyone's head. " A or B."  "What?" Baekhyun ask confuse. "What do you mean A or B?" Suho ask. "Just choose! A or B"  Everyone thought carefully, "A" said Suho,Sehun,Chen and Lay. "B" said Tao, Kai, Sehun, and Baekhyun. "Chanyeol? What about you?" Kyungsoo ask. "I'm not voting, so it's your choice." Chanyeol thought very carefully before saying the letter, "A"

 

~Present~

Chanyeol open his eyes slowly as the sunlight woke him up. He lift his head off Ga Young's bed and turn his back to see Ga Young still sleeping in  bed completely normal. "What the? Was it a nightmare?" he ask himself. He lift his arm up and yell in pain when it had became numb. "Great, my arm is asleep." he smack his arm a couple of times and stop when he felt Ga Young's hands on his. "It's too loud." she mumble. Chanyeol lean closer to her, "Wh-what?" he ask not hearing what she said. Ga Young suddenly open her eyes to see Chanyeol's big eyes as well. Her lip began to tremble, "What are you doing?" Chanyeol ask as she slowly lean her head upward towards his face. Pushing him aside,she threw up in the trash. "Ugh, the smell." Chanyeol said as he plug his nose. He leaves the room to grab a cup of water when he suddenly see a note on some snacks, "~You fell asleep so I didn't wake you up. I check the camera and you actually didn't do anything. Nice! Anyways eat this when you wake up. I'm not leaving my food here to get cold. Just eat some snacks.~ Victoria." Chanyeol smirk, "Why did she even leave anyways then." He return back to Ga Young's room with a cup of water, "Here." Ga Young reach for it thanking him. "Why are you here?" she ask taking a sip of water. "I brought you back with the help of your girl friend." Ga Young nodded, "Thank you again." she continue, "You can go now. "she said awkwardly. Chanyeol stood up, "I guess I should." They both reach the front door, "I have a question. Why do you have so many rooms?" Chanyeol ask. "Just-just storage." she reply. "Also, what about those posters?" Ga Young's eyes widen, "What poster? I don't kno-" Chanyeol pointed to the EXO's posters, "Those. They look like me and my bandmates. E.X.O " Ga Young push him out, "Just..please leave." she shut the door as fast as possible. "Should I just take those posters down?" she said to herself. She rush back to her and suddenly trip on the plant. "Ow! My foot!" she yelled out in pain. She rub her foot and look at the plant, "It's all grown." She limp back to her room and stare at her posters, "You're all too precious to throw away." She reach up towards the poster, "Ugh, my shoulders seem to hurt more now." She look down at her desk and walk towards the desk and saw a note, "~You drop this. I thought it may be important.~ Chanyeol" She pick up the necklace and look back at the note smiling to herself.

 

"What are you doing Chanyeol?!" Baekhyun shouted. "That's our food!" Sehun shouted. "Quiet, I need to give this to a friend." he said continuing.Baekhyun rush closer to him ," Perhaps, the girl from yesterday! Oho! What happen! Give me some details!" . Chanyeol push him away. "Get lost Baekhyun!" Sehun grab his scarf, "Chanyeol,is this what you got as well? " Chanyeol look at the scarf, "What about it? It's mines." he said. Sehun tilt his head, "Is it? It has two initals names though." Chanyeol grab the scarf," So it does. What about it?" Sehun shook his head, "Nevermind." he reply. " Make sure you bring some food back. Yesterday we waited and it was useless." Tao reminded Chanyeol. "Let's just go together. Suho can buy it. " Chanyeol said turning to look at Suho. "Fine, get ready then."  Chanyeol check his contact for Victoria's number and called her, "Sorry to distrub you , but do you have Ga Young's number? Thank you." He waited a few seconds and check his message. Few seconds later, he called her, "Can you meet me today? I need to give you something. Okay, see you later."

 

Victoria hands rest on Ga Young's forehead, " Are you really okay going out? You're head is burning. You're arms are brusie! What happen?" Ga Young look at her arm, "Maybe I hurt it when sleeping. Anyways I'm fine. I'll see you later." She weakly left the house leaving Victoria alone.

 

"Oh, there she is! You guys wait here." Chanyeol said before rushing off to Ga Young. "Is that the girl?" Xiumin ask. "I don't know, she looks familiar. " Kyungsoo reply. "Are you okay? You don't look so well." he ask. Ga Young nodded her head weakly, "Probably from all the drinks last night. What is it?" she ask. "I'm suppose to be mad ,but here I am talking to him. I'm such a joke." she thought to herself. He handed her a bag of food, "Eat it. I thought you might be too weak to go eat so I brought it." Ga Young grab the bag  accidently touching his hand , "Sorry. Also, yeah, I'm so weak that I walk all the way over here to the park to meet you." they both let out a laugh and smile. Ga Young began to focuse again and stop laughing. "You look pretty when you laugh." said Chanyeol. "Thanks. I'll just go." She turn around and suddenly drop the bad of food. Chanyeol focus on her, "You okay?" Suddenly, the sky began to darken and the sound of lightening could be heard. "What's going on?" Kai ask Chen. Chen shrugs, "I don't know." The rest of the members continue to wait for Chanyeol, 'He needs to hurry up." complain Chen. Chanyeol walks closer to Ga Young and gasp when she turn around. "You're---you're!" Her head began to bleed on the side as she walk closer to Chanyeol. She grab his hands, "Chanyeol." she said weakly. Chanyeol look down to see her arms bleeding and wounded with broken glass. She pull out the necklace as rain began to pour on them. Chanyeol turn back around to see s gone. She place the necklace back into his palm and fainted into is arms. Chanyeol began to panick, "No, no, no.no!" he scream closing his eyes. He open his eyes when he suddenly remember the surroundings. He was at the car accident. Everything looked the same. He turn his head and there was the broken car. He look down and saw Ga Young bleeding and wounded. Everything was familiar. Memories began to rush back into his head . He turn to look around the surrounding once more to see Kyungsoo on the floor injure as well.  Suddenly, he heard the ambulance, "Chanyeol! Are you okay!" shouted Suho. "Suho?" Chanyeol ask himself. He look at the members coming out from the car with their manager.

 

Ga Young  and Kyungsoo was rush back to the hospital, and straight into the emergency room, following behind was the others. "Are you okay?" Baekhyun ask. Chanyeol nodded, "Your arm is injure." Suho said. Chanyeol turn to look at them," What happen?"  "You called the ambulance and they called us. We rush over to you guys." Hours began to pass by. Chanyeol went into Kyungsoo's room first. He sat down next to him looking at him asleep when he slowly open his eyes. "Kyungsoo. What was it?"  Chanyeol ask.  Kyungsoo weakly spoke, "Let everything be the same and continued." Chanyeol gave a  confuse look, "What?" Kyungsoo look at Chanyeol, "That was B."  he continued, "Our test experiment will end. That was A. I also didn't know what they meant until I pull the letter out of the box. I check both letters before everything went blank. And now..." Chanyeol sat there confuse. "What do you mean "our test experiement" will end?" Kyungsoo use his energy to continued to speak. "I guess everyone but you don't know, but..Ga Young was our test when we came back on this planet." Chanyeol stood up pulling the side of his hair confuse. "So..I'm confuse."  Kyungsoo continued, "You remember how we forgot her when we went back home." Chanyeo nodded. "Now, it's reverse." Chanyeol stare at Kyungsoo before rushing out to Ga Young's room. "Empty..?!"  He rush to the nurse, "Excuse me, but what happen to the patient in room 202?" The nurse turn back to look at thte room, "I'm sorry sir, but no on has been in that room today. The only people that had an accident today, is Chanyeol and Kyungsoo. These are the only two people that been register in this hospital today." Chanyeol walk back to the room," No one has been in here today?" he ask himself before turning on the lights to see nothing. He sat on the bed staring at the ground. "Oh, Chanyeol what are you doing here? I thought you were with Kyungsoo?" Sehun ask. "What are you doing?"  Sehun ask. Chanyeol pull out the scarf in his pocket," Why do you have a scarf?" Sehun said sitting down next to him. "Is it for me?" he ask smiling to Chanyeol. "No, it's mine." he reply

~5 months later~

"1,3,8,50. Done!" Chen shouted. "You just skip numbers, how can you be done with 50 pushup in 6 seconds?" Xiumin roll his eyes. "Hey, don't be mean. If I believe I did 50 than just let me be."  "Oh, are you guys practicing for our EXO Planet concert?" Kai ask. "After I feed Candy first." Tao reply. "Where's the others?" Xiumin ask. "I guess they went to practice again." Chen reply.

 

~EXO Fansign~

"Alright you all! Make sure to be careful! We don't want anyone to get hurt!" said Chen. The fans reply back with a "`Yes!" All ten sat down and began to sign. "Alright, thank you for coming. Next-" Kyungsoo stare at the fangirl, "I am a HUGE fan. Please sign it with care!" Kyungsoo refocus, "Oh-oh, okay. Your name please?". "Ga Young. " she reply. Kyungsoo look up at her again, " You know, your name sounds very familar." She smile, "Thank you!" As she take a step down she mether friends, "Kris! Luhan! I got his autograph!" she said to her guys friend. "Don't be so overdramatic. I can be as cool as them." Kris brag. "Be quiet Kris. We all know you're a fool. " Luhan responded. "Shut up you two. Both of you are fools. " Ga Young walk off. "Hey-hey! Wait for us too!"

 

"Concert ended successfully!" Suho said grabbing snacks."Can we go back quickly, I need to pee." whine Sehun. "Okay. We'll hurry up."Kyungsoo said. "Chanyeol. You want anything else?" Kyungsoo ask. Chanyeol was staring out at the window, "Chanyeol?" Sehun ask. Kyungsoo walk next to Chanyeol and look at what Chanyeol was staring. "Is she-" "Yeah" Kyungsoo quickly reply. "I didn't say anything because...it was so sudden." Chanyeol rush outside, "Hey!" he shouted. Ga Young, Kris, and Luhan turn around. " What's that?" Ga Young ask. "Don't worry, we'll protect you. I master in martial arts." said Kris. "Move, you don't know anything." Luhan push Kris out of the way. Chanyeol walks closer to them, "Ga Young?" Ga Young eyes widen, "Chanyeol! EXO! I'm a HUGE fan. Oh my gosh!" The two look at her, "What the- you probably don't need us-" Ga Young push Luhan out of the way. "Nope! I'm a huge fan of you guys!" Chanyeol stare at her. "Why are you staring at me? I feel weird." she said blushing. His eyes began to tear as he continued to look at Ga Young. "Trust me. I'm not a stalker but I love you guys so much."she continued. "Chanyeol?" Suho ask. All the members walk out from the store and to Chanyeol. "You- you three." Xiumin said. " I think I might pass out." Ga Young whisper to Luhan and Kris. "Don't worry, we'll carry you and throw you into a trash then." Kris responded. Ga Young turn to him and gave him a smack on the arms. Chanyeol continue to look at Ga Young noticing his necklace. "I-I like your necklace." he softly said. Ga Young didn't catch his words, "What did you said?" "Kris....Luhan.." Suho said. "How do you know our names?" Luhan ask. Chanyeol put his hands into his pocket and pull out the red scarf and wrap it around her neck, "Take care of it." Kyungsoo stare at her and smile. Her eyes widen, "Hey-hey! Are you still breathing?" Kris whisper. Ga Young nodded, "Than-thank you so much." she said. Chanyeol let out a smile and turn his back, "Let's go guys." The members nodded, "Let's go." Suho said smiling. "Wait- wait! Can you guys do your thing!" The members turn back and smile, "Sure." they each got into a circle. "You guys can join too." said Lay. "Really?" Ga Young ask. "No thanks." Kris said. Ga Young pull the two of them into the circle, "Be honor you two!" they all put down their hands together, "1,2,3" Suho said. "WE ARE ONE! EXO LET'S LOVE!" They all shouted. Kris and Luhan look at each other, "How did we know this?" Luhan ask being shock at himself. "Magic?" Kris said. Kai hit their shoulder," Nice meeting you guys." he smile. "That was amazing!" Ga Young shouted. "We'll be going now. Bye." Kyungsoo wave. The three of them wave back, "Bye! Thank you!" shouted Ga Young. "They still look the same. "Chen said. "They haven't change at all." Baekhyun said linking arms with Sehun. "You're right. Maybe it was your necklace Chanyeol. " Xiumin siad looking at Chanyeol. "Where is it?" Sehun ask. Chanyeol took a deep breath, "Where it belong."  "That was nice." Kyungsoo said smiling. Suho nodded "You're right. It was nice. Even better saying-" all of them stare at each other before shouting "We are one."

 

A/N: Gahhhh!! I'm such a fool for OT12!!! Anyways, thank you all for the love of this story! I'm sorry it took forever because I was busy and I couldn't think of a ending for this story! I hope this was nice for you all though (forgive me if it was not....) Now we can not focus on this crappy story and focus on the REAL "EXO Next Door"  (Seriously, I hope this was not bad though...) Thank you once again my subscribers and readers! We Are One! <3<3