Part 1

EXO Next Door

 

 

 

*Somewhere in New York*

"Ga Young are you moving today?" Ga Young nodded, "Yup, Jessica. Gosh, I'm going to miss you girls." she said as she hug her friends. "Make sure to text us when you get over there." Ga Young hug her friends once more, "I will I promise."

*Somewhere In Seoul*

"Oh my gosh! You guys it EXO!!" a fangirl shouted. All ten of EXO walk out of Music Bank and enter their car. "Please be careful you guys." Chen said to his fans as he got into the car. Chen, Xiumin, Lay, Tao, and Kai enter one car while the other five enter another car. "Manager hyung, are we going back home now." Tao said as fix his injured foot so he can sit comfortably. "Yeah, but the other five are going to get their luggages from the other house before the fangirls go steal them." reply back their manager.

"Gosh, my feet hurts so bad." Baekhyun said as he sat down. "You need medication Baekhyun? I got some in my bag for you." Suho ask. Baekhyun shook his head. As they arrive at their old dorm, there was fangirls all around the building. "We'll take another way in." said their other manager. They all finally sneak pass the fangirls and grab all their belongings and headed back into the car before anyone else was caught. "Chanyeol you got your paino?" Sehun ask when they sat down in the car. "Yeah I got it. Can we just head home now. I'm tired."

Arriving at Incheon airport, Ga Young held her bags and put down her sunglasses as she search for her friend. "Ga Young!!" a girl scream loudly. Ga Young ran towards her friend and hug her. "Victoria! You change after all these years! " "Come on, I'll help you get to your place."

Ga Young was fixing her hair as her friend Victoria drove to her place. "How was the states?" "Eh, it was cool, but I miss the food here. Vic! Promise me to take me out for some BBQ okay? Pretty please? I've been craving for some kimchi." "Alright just wait until we get to your home."

When they arrive at the home, they saw a black van. "Isn't that one of those celebrity vans Vic?" "How would you know?" Victoria ask as she grab Ga Young's suitcase from the trunk. "I saw it dramas." "Well, drama are drama. This is real." Ga Young took out her home keys and open the door. "Wow! Look at this place. It look like it can fit five people in here!" Victoria said. "I know." Ga Young step inside her home to find rolled up papers. She grab one and open it, "What the heck are these?" "Oh my gosh! Ga Young!" Victoria shouted and grab the poster Ga Young unrolled. "This is EXO!" "EXO? Who's EXO?"  Victoria was shock,"You don't know who EXO is? They are freaking hot right now. I mean they always been hot! I'm an EXO-L." Ga Young look confuse, "Look Vic. I've been in the states okay. I'm not into kpop so I don't know what and who. So sorry." "You know, you should be happy that I didn't hurt you yet because you're my friend." Victoria joke. "Alright let's just set your things in place and we'll go eat out. Oh! Let me keep the posters. EXO just made a comeback so I need this okay." Ga Young shrugs her shoulder, "Go ahead, I don't even know why they are here."

Next door, the other half of EXO was putting their things down and settling in. "So we are moving in first? Just us five?" Xiumin as the manager. "Yeah, the other five are going to stay somewhere for tonight. It's not safe for all of us to suddenly move in at once. So they'll be here tomorrow morning." his manager responded as he help Tao move around.

"Cheers!" Ga Young shouted. Ga Young couldn't drink well but boy can Victoria can. "Go and drink Ga Young! I can help you get home later." "I shouldn't really Vic." Victoria push one glass towards Ga Young. "Take it! One shot!" It was really rude to not take a drink from someone older than you so Ga Young took it. And more. And more. Later on she was drunk. "You know, Vic, I feel really..really.." she hit her head on the table and fell alseep.

There was sounds in the living room. Ga Young was hangover. She wanted to continued to sleep but the noise in the living room was so loud she got annoy. She turn on her phone and it was only just 5:34 am. "Ugh, 5:34 am." She got up drowsy and rub her eyes. As she open the door slowly, she saw men moving around in her home. Afraid, she grab the roll up EXO poster and prepare to attack. She open the door knob fast and swung and smack a male on the head. "Ow, ow! Miss!!" She continued to swing, "erts! HELP! I need HELP!" Her swings stop when someone much taller than her grab her arms. She turn her head up to see a man with big ears.