Part 5

EXO Next Door

 

 

Ga Young open her eyes, everything she saw was a blur. "Are you okay??" Kyungsoo ask. She sat up straight rubbing her head, "I guess. What happen." "You passed out." Chanyeol said as he handed her a cup of water. "So, what about Suho and Lay?" she ask. "Well, we were about to ask you that since you said you saw them." Chanyeol spoke. Ga Young thought to herself, "Should I tell them everything that happen? I'll just tell them about the whole planet thing and not about the love. It kinda seems like a joke anyways." Ga Young did. She told everyone only about the EXO planet. "EXO planet? Why don't I remember any of that?" Kai said. "Ah! So thats mean when something weird happens, it's related to one of us!" Baekhyun shouted. "I guess so." Ga Young reply.  "The thing is, we don't know what superpowers we have though so we can't really tell." Baekhyun said as he face Chanyeol. "What do you think Chanyeol?" "I think we shouldn't worry about it then. If it's going to happen to one of us, then it just will." he responded. "Well, that's not a nice way to put it." Tao softly spoke. "It's true. I mean, if what Ga Young said is true, then we pretty much done our job. Everyone who heard our music is happy." Chanyeol said staring at Tao. "Aren't you sad our memories are going to be erase?" Kyungsoo said. "Not really. All I ever experience here is pain." he responded. "What kind of pain?" Ga Young ask. "He lost his grandfather in front of him." Baekhyun said as he patted Chanyeol's arm. "Don't talk about that now Baek." Chanyeol walk back into his room and shut it. "It must of hurt him since he saw his grandfather pass away in a car accident." Baekhyun continued. "Is that why his necklace is important?" Suho ask. Ga Young turn to him, "It's his grandfather's necklace?" They all nodded. "Don't tell Chanyeol, but the necklace he has now is fake." Sehun said. "It's fake?!" Ga Young's eyes widen. "Yup, I bought it." Suho raise his hands. "So what are we going to do? Just stand around until we each slowly disappear?" Xiumin ask. Ga Young wanted to tell them about the love part, but it just doesn't make sense at all since no one here have shown her any feelings. She just kept quiet. "I guess so. Well, I'm going to say goodbye to all of you early just in case." Sehun said . "Whatever." Kai said leaving. "Well, I guess the only thing here to do is enjoy what we have." Kyungsoo said.

"Whoa! The plant seem to grew large already." Ga Young said as she buried it into the ground. Kyungsoo look at it,"You're right." he said as he threw some flower seeds into the dirt. "Spring is coming soon. I hope these flowers bloom fast." Ga Young said as she shovel out some pebbles. Kyungsoo lift his head to see Ga Young's face cover in dirt. "You're really clumsy." She lift her head, "What?" she ask when suddenly Kyungsoo took off his gloves and grab her cheeks wiping away the dirt. "Uhm...thanks." she said awkwardly. She expected Kyungsoo to let go of her head ,but instead he grab her cheeks with both of his hands and smile, "There's just so much dirt on your face."  Seeing this entire scene, Chanyeol was looking out his window down at them two. "Why are you always fighting with Kyungsoo these days?" Baekhyun said as he toss the tennis ball into the air. Chanyeol walk back and lay on his bed, "I don't know." he close his eyes. Baekhyun move closer to Chanyeol, "Prehaps...you like her??!" Chanyeol grab Baekhyun's tennis ball and threw it out the window. "Go play outside Byun Baekhyun." Baekhyun gave him a mean face, "You like her don't you?! Come on! I'm your best friend in the group! It's so obivous!" Chanyeol sat up,"Think whatever you want Baek. Just leave." he pushes Baekhyun out his room and slam his door. "My gut is telling me you like her. Psh, just admit it." Baekhyun said.

Baekhyun walk outside to get his tennis ball and see Kyungsoo and Ga Young, " What are you guys doing? Planting flowers?" they both nodded. "You guys!" Tao came out from the house in a hurry. Ga Young and Kyungsoo stood up. Them three stare at Tao, "Guys...Kai and Xiumin..." he softly said.  Just by looking at Tao's face, everyone knew what happen. "Alright. We got it" Kyungsoo softly spoke. Sehun came back with Ga Young's brother, "What happen?" they both ask. Baekhyun grab Sehun's arm and drag him into the house with Tao. "What are you doing Baekhyun!" Sehun said. "Sit. Us three need to talk." Sehun and Tao obey and they sat in a triangle listening to Baekhyun. " For sure, one or maybe two of us might be disappearing soon." Baekhyun said seriously. "How do you not know it will be Kyungsoo or Chanyeol!" Tao shouted. "Earlier today in our home, the clock suddenly burst apart. It just happen like a bomb. It has to be a sign for one of us. I just have a feeling...You guys know my gut feelings never lie." Baekhyun said holding onto each of their hands. "All of us are going back home..shoudln't we be happy?" Sehun ask. "We don't even remember what our home is. It could be toture or... I don't know." Baekhyun stutter.  "I just feel bad that we are letting this go so easy." he continued. Tao and Sehun nodded. "But, it's better this way. I mean, we'll be back together as ten once we head back home." Tao said. Baekhyun rub Tao's hair, "I guess you're right. Nobody's going to get hurt...right?"

 

"Do you want to go or not tree guy?" Ga Young said knocking on Chanyeol's door. Chanyeol open the door, "You have Kyungsoo! Just go with him sheesh!" "You're always stuck in your room! Are you a vampire or what?" she said blocking Chanyeol from closing the door. "We can just go by ourself." Kyungsoo said holding onto Ga Young's arm. "Alright! I'll go. Just to make sure you guys aren't getting too touchy. We don't want our fans to see this." he said grabbing his jacket. The three of them went out to get more plants for their yards. Covering their faces, Kyungsoo and Chanyeol can hardly see a thing. "You guys need me to lead you or what?" she held onto both of their hands which startled them both. "Just let me guide you guys."  "What are you, our mom?" Chanyeol blurted out.  "Don't talk to me unless we're the same height okay tree boy?" "When will-!" Chanyeol was interrupted by Ga Young as she let out a pretend cough. He bended his knees as they continued to walk, "When will you stop calling me tree boy?" "Just be happy you're tall." Kyungsoo said which made Ga Young laugh. The three of them stop in the middle of the road when they say a group of fangirls. "You don't think they are our fans right?" Kyungsoo whisper into Ga Young's ear. "No way!...." she unconfidently said.  "Let's turn back. We'll die if we get invovle in that group." Chanyeol said turning back but was stop by Ga Young. She held onto their hands tightly, "Let's just act normal and walk pass.Nothing bad can happen. " the  three of them slowly walk pass by the group of girls until Chanyeol's phone drop right next to the girls. "What was that?" Ga Young soflty said. "I drop my phone." Chanyeol repsonded. "Go and get it fast before they find out." Chanyeol awkwardly turn back and walk toward the group of girls. "Won't they recongize him because of his height?" Kyungsoo whisper. "Yeah, let's just run now." Ga Young responded. "What about Chanyeol?" They both rush off, "He can get away right?" Chanyeol awkwardly hid his face and bent down slowly to grab his phone, "Oh! Chanyeol?" a girl ask. Feeling nervous he shook his head and walk back to see that the other two left him, "These two!" he whisper to himself. The girls grab Chanyeol's arm and pull down his hoodie, "It is you!" they scream. Chanyeol pull back his hoodie and tried to escape but couldn't. "Sorry, no autographs." he said trying to brush off the fangirls when suddenly a hand held tightly onto his hands. It was a familiar feeling, "Run." Ga Young said. Without any hesitation, he ran. "Come on! Before they reach us!" As they continued to run, they both began to slowly slow down. "We can't keep running forever." Chanyeol panted. "Over here!" Ga Young drag them into an abandon porta potty. "Why here?!" Chanyeol said in disgust. "Hurry, we got no choice." She push him and close the door. "Ugh it stinks in here." Chanyeol said. Ga Young's back was facing Chanyeol, "Are you okay?" he ask. No response. He tap her shoulder, "Ga Young?" She turn around and it turn out she was holding in her breath. "What's up with you?" he ask when he saw her cheeks puffing out. Suddenly, one of the fangirl push the porta potty causing it to move around. When it did, Ga Young was hugging Chanyeol so she wouldn't fall. Chanyeol's hands were holding onto the porta potty walls. He move his head back and stare at Ga Young. "Damn, she can hold her breath for a  long time." he thought. Again, the porta potty was push causing it to move and suddenly having Ga Young and Chanyeol's lips touch. Ga Young quickly lean back away from Chanyeol and let out the air she was holding in and breathe. It was quiet and awkward. "I think...we should.."she said turning back to open the door when Chanyeol grab her shoulders and turn her around startling her. He push her onto the porta potty walls, "Chanyeol..what-?" Suddenly he bends his knees and was at her eye level, "I can talk now right?" Too shock to say anything, Ga Young just stare at Chanyeol's eyes. His grip on her shoulder was stronger than before, "Don't move." he said before leaning in kissing her on the lip.