0.4

The Devil's Contract

The sun hit Minah's face, making her eyes shut even more than it already was. She covered herself with her blanket as the soft wind seeped into her bedroom.

"Wake up!" A man's voice yelled, barging into her room and jumping on top of her now.

Minah let out a scream and kicked him from under, earning some "ow" and "ya" sound from the man. She quickly looked up from her blanket to see that it was none other than Baekhyun.

"What was that for?!" He asked, unpleasantly.

"You barged into my room, that's what!" The young girl yelled in defense.

"You didn't have to kick me that hard." Baekhyun rubbed his head and looked at her, realizing that he was on top of her.

Minah's eyes widened a bit, just realizing how their faces were only a few inches away from each other. The young man quickly got up and cleared his throat as he sat at the edge of her bed.

 

“Uhmmm....” Baekhyun stated, awkwardly, “I just wanted to say that you had nothing in your fridge.”

 

“And?”

 

“Ya, I'm hungry!” He yelled once more, “As the man that granted your wish to live one more week on earth, I deserve to live too, don't I? Now, come on~” He pouted, “Lets go grocery shopping.”

 

“I'm tired.” Minah complained, pulling the covers over her body once again, “You go alone.”

 

“Aigoo, you really want to test me, don't you.” No answer, “Fine.” Baekhyun let out a smirk, “I guess, I'm just gonna have to undress you myself and help you get ready then.”

 

Her eyes widened this time and she jumped out of bed, “Ya!” She threw her arms around her, protecting her body, “Have you lost your mind?!”

 

“You're up!” He smiled brightly, “Now, hurry up and get ready. If I die, that means you'll be in trouble by the people down there and up there.” With that, Baekhyun walked out of her room.

 

“Aish.” Minah stomped her foot and went to her bathroom, “What did I get myself into?”

 

“I'm the one paying for this.” Minah annoyingly told Baekhyun who was looking around the food aisle, “Don't just throw anything into the cart.”

 

“Don't worry, in order to live, you have to know how to eat your heart out.”

 

After a few arguments over what to buy, Minah and Baekhyun was up in line.

 

“Oh, Minah!” The cashier yelled, happily, “How's my girl doing?”

 

“I'm doing good, Oppa.” She said, giving the man her eye smile, “How's your day going?”

 

“Good and who is this guy beside you?”

 

Minah looked at Baekhyun and back at the cashier, “Uh, he's uhmmm...” She thought of everything Baekhyun could have been, but no words came out, “He's-”

 

“I'm her roommate.” Baekhyun let out a smile as she gave him a slight death glare.

 

“Ah, is that so.” The cashier let out a smile.

 

“It's not like that, Oppa.” Minah defended herself, shaking her head, “It'll never be like that. Me and Baekhyun are different-”

 

“Ya!” Baekhyun yelled back at her, “I'm older than you. You should call me Oppa too.”

 

She gave him a look, mouth shaped in a 'o', “Why should I? What have you done that I should call you, Oppa?”

 

He gave her the “are you kidding me” look, making her turn away.

 

“If this is how it's going to be for a week then maybe you shouldn't have even chosen me to be the one looking after you!” Without another word, Baekhyun left the store.

 

Minah exhaled through her nose softly and scanned the room to see everyone looking at her, “I'm sorry for the big commotion.” She bowed towards them, “I'm really sorry.”

 

After paying for the goods, Minah walked home alone with the bags of food that she could barely carry, “Jerk.” She whispered to herself, “He wakes me up, expects me to cook for him, makes a big scene and lets me carry the food all by myself.” She scoffed, annoyed.

 

She entered her apartment and set the bag of food into the kitchen.

 

“Baekhyun.” Minah stated, looking around her small house, “Ya” She went into his guest room that was empty, “Stop playing around and come out.”

 

The sound of her door bell ringed, making her come out of his room.

 

“Where'd you go-” Minah stopped her sentence once she saw that it wasn't Baekhyun at the door, “Suho...” She said a bit surprised, “What are you doing here?”

-------------------------------------------

A/N: Hey, guys! MusicBeliever0493 here!! ^^ I know, it's been a long while. But, here's your update!! It's not the best, but I hope you liked it. I'm really sorry for going on MIA, it's just....I really want this story to be good and I guess I was on writers block, so yeah. But, anywho more will come and I hope you patiently anticipate and bare with me. Let me know what you think so far of the story by putting down some of your thoughts in the comments below and yeah...Anywho, thank you for subscribing and/or reading. Thank you so much!! Until next time. (: