0.2

The Devil's Contract

Minah looked around to see the sun setting already. They were already seated at a table that was by a pool outside, beautifully  and slowly lighting up. She looked at the time and realized that the ticket didn't say anything about when her flight was going to be boarding. Was this all perhaps a joke?

 

"Minah, are you even listening to me?" Luhan questioned, having her look at him now.

 

"What?" She stated, a bit confused.

 

He let out a small smile and shook his head, "Nothing."

 

"Oppa, why are we here again?"

 

"Because, I like you."

 

Her eyes widened in shock, "What?"

 

But before she could say anything, the waiter had already came.

 

"Hello, I'm Chen. I'll be your waiter tonight." He grinned and looked at Minah, "And you're very beautiful." The young man stated with a flirtatious smile.

 

She sat there awkwardly as Luhan glared at Chen.

 

"Hey, she's mine. Back off."

 

"This is your boyfriend?" Chen said, unpleasantly.

 

"Uhhhh..." Minah looked at both of them, not knowing what to say.

 

"Sorry, but excuse me miss..."

 

They all turned around to see a young man standing there with a smile on his face.

 

"I'm Lay." He grinned and pointed to the table he was from, "My friend Kris thinks you're really pretty. Wanna go out on a date with him sometimes?"

 

Minah looked at the Kris guy as he grinned shyly and looked away.

 

"Okay, you know what." Luhan let out an awkward laugh and took Minah by the wrist. He stood up as she looked at him, confused, "I think it's time we go."

 

"What?"

 

Before Minah could say anything more, Luhan and her were already in his car, on there way to her apartment.

 

"Minah..."

 

"Mmm?"

 

"What would you do if today was your last day?"

 

She sat there for a bit, thinking everything through, "Oppa....why are you asking me that kind of question?" 

 

Silence.

 

"Do you know something I don't?" She asked, wanting to know.

 

"Don't get scared, arrasso."

 

Her eyes grew confused, but widened as soon as she saw her apartment building on fire. Luhan parked the car in front of the building as the two got out now.

 

"What happened?" She looked around as the ashes flew along with the wind.

 

A bolt of lightning shined brightly on the sky, having her turn around to not see only Luhan anymore. But, 12 men in front of her, having her take a few steps back. There stood Luhan, D.O, Suho, Kai, ChanYeol, Sehun, Kris, Xuimin, Lay, Chen, Tao and a guy she's never seen before.

 

"W-What's going on?" Minah looked at all of them a bit confused now.

 

Thunder continued to roar and lighting became visible in the sky.

 

"Bang Minah." Suho stated, "Don't freak out when we tell you this."

 

"Tell me what?"

 

".....you're dead." D.O whispered, having Minah gasp.

 

"No!" She yelled, "No, that can't be true! Oh my gosh, this all just a bad dream!" She knelt down, covering her  ears and shutting her eyes, "wake up." She said to herself, "Bang Minah, wake up."

 

The young girl felt someone kneeling in front of her as he now put his hand on her shoulder gently. Minah looked up and saw that it was none other than D.O.

 

"It's okay." D.O stated with a small smile, "We don't have much time left though, you'll have to follow us."

 

"What are you?" Minah looked at the older boy and slowly uncovered her ears, "Why is this happening to me?"

 

"You won't believe us, but were all brothers." Kai stated, having Minah stand up as D.O did the same.

 

"You also died in the fire about one day ago." Tao answered her question.

 

"Brothers? Me dead?" Minah's puppy eyes lit up now, "Is that why you all were friendly to me today?"

 

"Yeah." Sehun stated.

 

"Were all from hell too." Chanyeol explained, having her eyes widened.

 

"What?" She looked at all of them with disbelief now, "That can't be."

 

"Oh, but it's true." Xuimin said, giving her the "were not lying" face.

 

"Then that means you're all-"

 

"Devils." They all stated, nodding their heads now.

 

"But, I still have so many unfinished business I have to do." Minah said quite sad, "Can't you give me another week or so?"

 

"To live?" Kris asked, having her nod.

 

"Appa says that's against the rules." The guy she's never met stated, having her look at him, "We can't do that."

 

"But, she's so pretty, hyung." Lay said, pouting, "A week won't be too bad."

 

"Give us a minute to discuss Minah." With that, Suho and D.O who was by her side left to them as they talked amongst themselves in a circle.

 

After what seemed like forever, they all looked at her now.

 

"We'll give you a week to live again." Suho stated, having her eyes widen with happiness now.

 

"Jeongmal?!" She exclaimed, "Omo, jinja komawo!"

 

"But!" Kris yelled, having her quiet down now, "You'll have to pick one of us to watch over you 24/7 before things get out of hand. We could get in trouble for this and some of the things you do can affect us in the future."

 

"Whoever you choose will go over the devils contract." The guy she had never met said once again.

 

"If that's the case." Minah let out a small smile and looked at him, "I pick you."

 

-------------------------------------------

A/N: Hey, guys! MusicBeliever0493 here!! ^^ It's been awhile-ish hasn't it?! Anywho, here's your update!! More will come and I hope you patiently anticipate and bare with me. Let me know what you think so far of the story by putting down some of your thoughts in the comments below and yeah...Anywho, thank you for subscribing and/or reading. Thank you so much!! Until next time. (: