0.3

The Devil's Contract

"Follow me." The young man said to Minah who now did as she was told, "My names Baekhyun." He stated, "Byun Baekhyun."

 

"Baekhyun." She repeated, letting out a small smile, "Nice to-"

 

"There's no time to be greeting me." He replied as they now stood in front of a door.

 

A small opening on the right side of the door became visible. Baekhyun lifted his right sleeve up and brought it up to the opening as it scanned his devil tattooed skin that lined with blue ink. It was painted on his wrist, telling the entrance that he was able to enter this door. Once the scan was done, the door opened and he entered as Minah did also.

 

"What's this place?" She questioned, looking around.

 

"You could sit down." He said, looking through some books as she sat in a chair, waiting patiently now.

 

After what seemed like a thousand years, Baekhyun finally found the devils contract.

 

"Here are some rules you have to follow." He said, putting the contract in front of Minah now as she looked at it, "I have to be with you 24/7. Everywhere you go, I go. There's no-"

 

"Even when I shower? Or need to use the bathroom?" She asked with her lost puppy eyes, making Baekhyun's eye brows go up.

 

"Of course..." He let out a small grin, making her gasp, "not." His face turned blank again, making her sigh in relief now.

 

"But, why do you have to stay with me 24/7? I'm a grown lady."

 

"So, you don't violate any of our policies." He said with a serious tone, "Plus, if the people from heaven knows that you've been missing for more than a week, I'll get in trouble." Baekhyun stated, "Not only that, but either one of us can get seriously hurt."

 

"Fine~" She stated with a sigh, "Anything else I need to know?"

 

"We'll be living under the same roof. Once you've signed this contract, it'll go back one week later as if you're still alive. But, once your one week of re-living is done, everything will go back to the way it was." He explained, having Minah nod her head.

 

"Do you have any questions?"

 

"If I was meant to go to heaven..." Minah slowly said, processing everything into her mind, "Why did you, the devils come to me first?" She asked, confusingly.

 

"We were all wondering the same thing." Baekhyun commented with honesty, "We actually don't know why any angels haven't showed up at all to come and get you."

 

"I see..." Minah got the pen that was laying on the table and was about to sign the contract just when Baekhyun interrupted her, having her look at him now.

 

"One more thing." He let out a small laugh and looked at her, "Don't fall for me."

 

She scoffed and rolled her eyes, "Ya, this is not the time be flirting with me."

 

"I'm serious." Baekhyun stated, "If an angel and devil falls in love...serious consequences will be given to us."

 

"Arrasso." She signed the contract as Baekhyun waited, "Here."

 

He took the contract and slipped it into a book, putting it back into the shelf now.

 

"What now?"

 

"I have to go back one week later now." Baekhyun said, letting out a sigh, "I can't believe I'm doing this."

 

"Is this your first time doing this?"

 

"Quite obvious, isn't it?" He sighed and looked at Minah who now looked away, realizing that she had made eye contact with him for more than a few seconds, "Minah.."

 

"Mmm?"

 

"I need your help."

 

"For what?"

 

"Why'd you choose me?"

 

"I've never seen you before." She now looked at him who now had the eyes of dark blue. The usual reaction would make a human girl scream, but for some reason it comforted Minah. All of this seemed so unreal, but she was dead and that was reality, "Plus, you seem...innocent..."

 

His black wings began to spread slowly behind his back as he closed his eyes, in every word she had said.

 

"It's as if you could protect me." She stated, sincere and honest.

 

He opened his eyes and looked at her, "The Devil's Contract is now in session." Baekhyun let out a smirk, holding out his hand now, "I'll do my best to watch over you at all times. Now hold my hand, for this is a promise that you understand the contract and will follow through with it no matter what."

 

Minah exhaled through her nose and slowly let out her hand, interlacing it with the older man's right hand. His tattoo shined brightly, making a copy of the drawing on his wrist onto her right wrist to show that Baekhyun was officially her guardian devil now.

 

"I'll put my trust in you." Minah said, looking into Baekhyun's eyes as he looked at her too. But, before she knew it, black had lightened up her vision.

 

And then, there was silence.

 

-------------------------------------------

A/N: Hey, guys! MusicBeliever0493 here!! ^^ Here's your update!! More will come and I hope you patiently anticipate and bare with me. Let me know what you think so far of the story by putting down some of your thoughts in the comments below and yeah...Anywho, thank you for subscribing and/or reading. Thank you so much!! Until next time. (: