0.1

The Devil's Contract

The alarm clock beeped loudly as Minah groaned frustratedly. With enough courage, her left hand hit the clock, stopping the noise now. Her small puppy-like eyes popped out from under the blanket to see the sun beaming against her face, having her let out a yelp and covering her face once again, not wanting to get out of bed.

 

“Wae~” She whined, not wanting to get up just yet.

 

Just then, she heard the door bell ring and a few footsteps walking away. Minah let out a sad pout and finally got out of bed. She scratched her head and went towards the door to see a small package on the floor of her apartment. Her head turned from left to right, but no one was in sight. Minah picked up the package and headed back inside her apartment.

 

“I don't remember ordering anything.” She said to herself. Her eyes widened as she quickly put it onto the kitchen counter now. What if someone dropped off a bomb? Could it be? How can someone be so cruel and selfish, “Aish, Bang Minah, get yourself together! Why would someone do such a thing? You're a good person.” After talking herself out from thinking that it was a bomb, she finally opened it to see one free ticket to Hawaii. She began to fan girl and jump around since shes always wanted to go on a trip alone. She let out a big smile and looked up as if she was talking to someone, “Komawo, komawo~”

 

After packing for Hawaii, she put her hair into a messy bun and put on the television to see how the weather was going to be like there.

 

“Please be sunny.” She murmured to herself.

 

“Today's weather in Hawaii will be quite windy, but still sunny as ever.” Tao said with a slight grin across his face. There was something always odd about him. At least to Minah there was. He just didn't seem...like an ordinary person. More of like a person that would go out and box all night once he was done working late shifts.

 

Minah jumped in surprise when she heard her phone ringing all of a sudden., “Aish, jinja?” She grabbed for her phone that was on the night stand and answered, “Hello?”

 

“Minah, where are you?” D.O asked on the other line.

 

“Sorry, Kyungsoo. I won't be coming to work today.”

 

“What?! Why?! Did you tell Suho about this already?”

 

“Nope. I guess I'll just drop by to tell you all that I'll be leaving to Hawaii.”

 

“Why again?”

 

“I had a free ticket to go. I'm not going to lose this opportunity of not going just because you can't work well without me.” She cracked a small smile as she heard him scoff on the other line.

 

“Arrasso. Ppalli before Suho-”

 

“Ya, D.O! What are you doing?! Why aren't you taking peoples orders?!”

 

Minah grabbed her phone away from her ears as Suho continued to bicker in the background.

 

“Just hurry!” D.O yelled through the phone before he hung up.

 

She sighed and hung up before taking her suit case. Minah looked around her room one last time and headed out her small apartment. She was texting D.O she was on her way to the cafe' just when she bumped into two young boys down the stairs with two heavy boxes that just so happened to spill out books across the stairs.

 

“Oh my gosh, I'm so sorry!” Minah said, eyes widened as she helped them pick up the books up.

 

“It's okay.” The taller boy stated.

 

“Hey, you're Bang Minah aren't you?”

 

She looked up to see a handsome young man speaking to her, making it hard for her to speak, “Y-Yeah. How'd you know?”

 

He let out a smirk, “I'm Kai. Apparently, my hyung ChanYeol here has been talking about you a lot-”

 

“Ya, shut up!” ChanYeol glared at the younger boy then looked back at Minah, “You should get going. It's okay, really.” He bowed towards Minah who gave him her natural puppy eyes.

 

“Are you sure?”

 

“Yeah.”

 

Minah parked outside the cafe' to see that it was quite busy today. Once she entered, Suho who was also the manager of the place looked at her with one eye brow up.

 

“Why aren't you in your uniform?” He asked.

 

“I'm going away for awhile.” She said, giving him a small smile, “I know it's last minute....but-”

 

“Wait, you're leaving?” Luhan stated, suddenly popping out from the front counter with big round eyes now, “Why?”

 

The young girl let out a small grin and shook her head, “I'm not leaving. I'm just going on a vacation.”

 

“Vacation you say?” Xiumin came from the back of the door and looked at her, “For how long?”

 

“I'm not sure.”

 

“Well...” Luhan quickly took off his apron and ran towards Minah who looked at him a bit stunned.

 

“Luhan, what are you-”

 

“Let's go on a date before you go.” He suddenly said, taking her hand before she could say no.

 

“Ya, Luhan!”

 

“Let it go, Suho.” Sehun stated, putting an order to the front now, “This is her last day anyways, let it be.”

-------------------------------------------

A/N: Hey, guys! MusicBeliever0493 here!! ^^ Sorry if it was a bit boring, but the next chapter will be a lot better. It'll make sense, I promise. It's only the beginning, so I hope you can bare and be patient with me. Let me know what you think so far of the story by putting down some of your thoughts in the comments below and yeah...Anywho, thank you for subscribing and/or reading. Thank you so much!! Until next time. (: