She Visits

Hiro to Hino
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

HINO’S POV

She appeared in that door. Shimazaki Mari.

Her hair was held in a high ponytail. She’s wearing a white blouse, checker red and grey necktie hanging from the collar that matches the same checker red and grey skirt that hangs three inches above her knees revealing her beautiful long legs. It’s the same uniform I wear since I transferred in that government-monitored school but she looks undeniably better on it than I am. Her cheeks are rosy, I know she put a tint of makeup on them just this morning coz I see them starting to fade, and her long eyelashes are stiffed with mascara enhancing her attractive eyes. Her lips are pinkish but I know it is natural.

She looks at Hiro as if Daichi and I are not inside the same room. Her gaze focus on my brother ONLY. If only her eyes don’t imitate a puppy begging for a scratch in the ear, I would have the urge to pull out her eyeballs from its socket by my long nails.

I shift my sight to Hiro. He is staring back at her. His eyes stuck on Shimazaki-san as if admiring every inch of her. I raised a brow, not knowing I did. Right now, I just wanted to punch him hard in the face.

“Your girlfriend is capital GORGEOUS!” Stupid Daichi had the guts to boil my temper up. I placed my right hand on his neck ready to squeeze it. “Uh. You’re not gonna continue that, would’t you? Hino?”

I remove it though I would really wanted to clench my itching hand around his neck.

I sighed to myself. I can’t believe what I did there.

No. I’m not feeling guilty that I was about to squeeze my childhood friend’s neck. But it’s that feeling again. I stared at Hiro.

Uh-uh, no!

I unconsciously wipe my arms with my hands. Goosebumps. Definitely goosebumps.

I don’t intend to have abnormal babies because I went up with my own brother. I’ll rather commit suicide.

So it’s final. It’s not a brother complex. Never in a millennium. But…I sure get jealous. All my life, I mentally consider myself his best girl. I’m even more of a Hiro’s girl than a Papa’s girl. So that explains everything.

I sigh. I know my selfishness will not do good on him.

 

Shimazaki Mari walks in, finally she noticed us after Daichi blurted out his thoughts. She bowed at me then to Daichi, “Shimazaki Mari. I’m a classmate, nice meeting you.”  

Daichi bowed too a little bit disappointed.

She then stands in front of Hiro’s bed smiling a little. “How are you?”

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter