Chocolate Strawberry Shortcake

Hiro to Hino
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Hello minna! How are you? So yeah, after ages finally! I HAVE UPDATED hahhah... I'm so sorry for not updating for soooooooooooooooooo loooooooooooooong! i guess, i dont know how to continue this fanfic anymore hahahha...  i'm trying my best to keep this breathing tho LOL... I'm not even sure if you're still interested in reading this but I hope you read this single chap. PLEASE READ :3 THANK YOU SO MUCH

_________________________________________________________________________________________

_________________________________________________________________________________________

HINO'S POV

 

Silence filled the whole room as Hiro stood in front of the class. Removing his face mask, he eyed everyone in the room. A quick smile and he sighed. "Long time, no see." It's something you would expect to hear from him. "Sorry about not being able to attend the class for such a long time. You know, about three months ago, I was diagnosed with Acute Myeloid Leukemia. Uhnn... it's also known as acute myelogenous leukemia, acute myeloblastic leukemia, acute granulocytic leukemia or acute nonlymphocytic leukemia."

What the hell! Does he have to be so trivial?!

"It's a fast-growing form of cancer of the blood and bone marrow.  It occurs when the bone marrow begins to make blasts. These are cells that have not yet completely matured. These blasts normally develop into white blood cells. But, you know maybe there is some kind of abnormality in my system that makes these cells to not develop and are unable to ward off infections. Yeah." He nodded to himself.

I can only hear mumbles and whispers from everyone and I don't know if I want to yell at him or push him out of the class. 

He cracked a brief laugh. "That's what my doctor said...I just had my medication. I'm back because my doctor said it's fine to. Except that I won't be allowed to attend gym class."

He talks too much.

"Yashida-kun? Are you okay?" A worried tone from Aizawa Rina that sounded like she wanted to cry. 

Hiro nodded. "Uhn! I am... Well, Hino takes good care of me."

Now all eyes on me.

"And Shimazaki-san visited too so I cheered up." Yeah, blah blah! Does he really have to add that. Now Shimazaki is oh-so-trying to conceal the giddiness in her skin.

A sigh from out homeroom teacher, "I was also informed by Michiko-san yesterday. We are happy that your back, Yashida-kun." She smiled at him befor turning on the class. "Everyone! Let's show our support to Yashida-kun, okay?! Let's do our best to help him recover! And promise me that each of us will give him the best seishun life, would that be okay?!"

"Yeeeeeeeeeeeees!"

Then after that Hiro became a celebrity. Not literally though. 

Everyday, we receive flowers and presents coming from the neighborhood and in school. There are also cash donations and gift certificates. I don't know if I should be happy with these too much support if I'm all annoyed with the doorbell constantly ringing.

"How many bouquet of flowers does have to arrive today?!" I rant. It's early in the morning and it's the 3rd time.

"Sorry, you have to bear with that." Hiro grinned.

"It's your fault for announcing your illness in front of the class!" I picked up the bouquet and slammed the door.

"Most of the presents came from the neighboorhood, right?" He shrugged. "I did not make any public announcement in the neighboorhood. And getting all of these present is not my inntention in telling everyone that I have cancer."

I glared at him.

"And...you receive a box of canned tuna." He smiled wide. "Aren't you happy?"

"I am happy with that! And I am happy that many are helping out. What I can't take are these bunches of flowers!" I retorted.

"Those are just flowers Hino. You dont have to fight with them."

I took a deep breath. I need to calm down. I'm dealing with a sick person here, I should not be forgetting that. Plus, I cannot just make Hiro stress because I stressed over bunches of flowers. But it's really hard to control my temper. So I'd just sigh and tone my volume down and my voice softer. Okay here it goes. "These flowers all came from the same person! And it's so nonsense!"

Hiro laughed hard. 

He knew I attempted to calm myself and failed. He knows me that much, and I hate it!

I sighed again. "Why do Aizawa Rina have to send flowers three times a day?"

Hiro shrugged."The whole class promised sensei to support me, right?"

 

HIRO'S POV

 

"Yashida-kun!" Aizawa Rina hopped in front of my desk.

"Ah! Aizawa-san.Good morning." I said.

"Did you receive the flowers?"

I felt massive volts from behind. Hino was giving Aizawa a death glare. Mentioning the flowers Aizawa delivered annoyed her so much.

"Oh, yeah!" I forced a smile. "They were beautiful."

"I'm happy you liked them. Those are flowers that only blooms in Amsterdam. Lucky that my dad is VIP and I was able to order in that flower shop that only ce

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter