Transferred

Hiro to Hino
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

HIRO’S POV

“It looks good on you.” I complemented Hino, more like trying to ease her annoyance the moment she walked down the stairs wearing her new school uniform. “And that’s better than the old one, I can tell you.”

She raised a brow at me. “Yeah right.” She grabbed her bento from the dining table.

I filled my mouth with air. “So what do you think, do the new school uniform look better on me?” I tried to light up the mood.

“It’s hidious. You looked like a 10 year old kid in raincoat.” She said immediately not even thinking. Yeah, she’s straightforward like that.

“Oh come on.” I said, shoulders laid low.

She went on the living room and i had to follow her. She sat on the couch, now i was facing her back.

I scratched my neck. “I know you hate to leave the school but we can’t afford it anymore. We had nothing. We can’t demand scholarship from Aunt Michiko, the tuition in that private school is just the highest in town. So...we need to transfer.” I roamed my sight around.

She never said anything, just continued arranging her bento inside her bag.

“The public school isn’t bad. Actually it’s the same. And if you’re worried about your friends and classmates, you have their phone numbers. Call them or email them.” I tried to convince her, but she didn’t say anything, not even gave me another glare. “Hino.” I called, stepping in front of her in the couch.

“You saying anything?” She looked up at me. She was holding a hairbrush and a rubber band. “Uhg! Curse this.”

I blinked many times in frustration. So afterall, she was not paying attention to what I was saying. I just then sat next to her and grabbed the brush and the rubber band in her hand and just started ponytailing her. “Why don’t you just let your hair down?” I suggested knowing that she really can’t ponytail her own hair. She was used that mom do that for her. “Face me.”

She turned half-ways and I fixed her bangs by my fingers.

“Done.” I said.

She got the brush from my hand and stood. “You can’t do it properly!” She complaint touching her hair.

“At least i know how.”

“You can easily say that because it’s not your hair you’re trying to ponytail! You don’t know my situation!” She said annoyed.

“Yeah. Yeah.” I allowed and stood grabbing my bag. “Let’s go then.”

++++++++++++

 

“Yoroshiku! My name in Hiro Yashida.” I bowed greeting my new classmates. Then they shift their eyes on Hino, waiting for her to introduce herself but she stayed silent that i have to elbow her before she forcefully bowed at them and give a brief introduction of herself, basically just her name. Yeah, she’s cold just like that especially to new people.

“Okay take your seats now, Yashida-kun and Yashida-chan.” The teacher said pointing at the va

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter