he knew well

smoke and misunderstandings
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“I want to meet him.”

Baekhyun laughed.

“No you don’t.” He said, flatly.

Sehun knocked Baekhyun’s pencil out of his hand.

“Dude, what the hell?” He asked fighting back his urge to kick the younger’s legs underneath the table.

“I’m throwing a tantrum. God, isn’t it obvious?” Sehun crossed his arms, knowing he was going to win this fight. He always won, anyway. Baekhyun was just too himself to refuse him.

“Let me meet him.” He said, tapping his feet loudly on the floor, impatiently.

“You’re such a kid.” Baekhyun complained as he bent down to retrieve his pencil.

“No.”

“Why not?”

“Please, Sehun, I’m trying to study.”

“I’ll stop bothering you when you say yes.”

“No, you’re annoying.”

Sehun firmly grabbed onto Baekhyun’s writing hand, breaking his fluid movements. His face became cold sober, gaining an element of seriousness. He was making it blatant that he intended to meet Kyungsoo - there was nothing of exceptions roaming around in Sehun’s solid gaze. Baekhyun sighed. He won, as he always did.

“Fine.”

“But get that smug look off your face before I hit you.”

Baekhyun was more than bitter, but Sehun still smiled.

.

“Wow you’re much shorter than I imagined, even shorter than Baekhyun-hyung.”

“Shush, you .” Baekhyun pinched Sehun’s side, causing him to wince at the abrupt pain.

Kyungsoo looked up to the boy he was dragged out of his apartment in order to see. Only not literally dragged. Baekhyun had knocked, as he always did, greeting him with his cute-eye smile and warmest grin. There was nothing that existed within Kyungsoo that could deny such things. In fact, it seemed that something was there, existing especially to prevent any resistance. He was weak. Thus, a blonde boy stood towering before him. And a ping of jealousy reverberated within him; this was the best friend Baekhyun would occasionally mention? He gritted his teeth. He was tall. Kyungsoo inwardly rolled his eyes. Well, congratulations man, you’re tall. And he was handsome too, even when calling him short. How dangerous.  

“Kyungsoo, Sehun. Sehun, Kyungsoo.”

“Nice to meet you.”

He was smiling and it, too, was handsome.

Kyungsoo swallowed.

Suddenly, something was screaming within Kyungsoo and instead of reaching out to meet the other boy’s hand, he pounced onto Baekhyun. It was obnoxious of him to do, since he was standing there, but Kyungsoo felt so restless that it pressed against his acute desire to be close to Baekhyun. He seemed so desperate it was embarrassing, whining puppy-like noises into Baekhyun’s ears.

Baekhyun chuckled nervously, his hands reaching to meet Kyungsoo’s embrace.

“Hey, are you okay?” Baekhyun asked, making unsure eye contact with Sehun.

Kyungsoo shrugged in his arms, but slowly. It was like a metron

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter