hyung

smoke and misunderstandings
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Sheets. Ones that didn’t smell like his. They smelled clean, but not sweet - which Baekhyun was thankful for; anything having more strength in scent would have sparked a headache behind his eyes. Within the spectrum of scents they smelled more of salt, like they were soaked in untainted ocean water. And it washed over him as waves washed over the sand. They didn’t feel like his either. Everything was so neatly placed over him; even the creases and wrinkles felt constructed and purposeful. He was half-asleep and the warmth radiating next to him made him want to snuggle deeper under the covers. Ones that didn’t smell or feel like his.

Hold on.

What?

Baekhyun’s eyes opened and a violent pulse immediately shot to his head. He groaned softly. A hang over. He turned to see that the unfamiliar sheets belonged to his problematic neighbor. Baekhyun swallowed the lump that instantly formed in his throat and turned red from embarrassment. Kyungsoo was sleeping comfortably next to him, a situation he wasn’t prepared to face. The type of situation that worked up a pretty decent stress sweat. Because he was in bed – in bed with Kyungsoo. How the hell did that happen?  

God, I have to break up with my girlfriend.

Baekhyun squeezed his eyes shut, trying to draw any fragments of clips of his memory. It was useless, now at least. Besides, somehow throughout the day parts of that last night would reveal itself in his memory as a flash. Like one of camera, quick and surprising.

Then he realized one other thing, it made him release a small frustrated whimper: he was wearing Kyungsoo’s slightly too small clothes. And his uncontrollable mouth woke the boy sleeping closely next to him. Which was one of the worst times to decide to wake up, because Baekhyun was already beyond flustered and displayed it fully. He retreated underneath the covers.

“Baekhyun.”

“He’s not here right now.”

Kyungsoo pulled the sh

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter