Jealousy

What Happens [Discontinued]

*At study hall*

“What was I thinking that this would be exciting” Ha Ni thought to herself as she walked through the crowded study hall and passing the study hall’s supervisor, the school’s vice principle. Unlike the other study rooms, this one had a strict no talking policy. Not that it mattered since everyone in the room was so focused on their studies that Ha Ni couldn’t talk to them anyways. Sitting down at a random table at the back of the room next to a studying girl, she took out her things from her backpack. As she started to get bored, Ha Ni moved to start working but stopped when she noticed Baek Seung-Jo in the corner of her eye. Unlike everyone else in the room he was reading a book and seemed like he was helping the girl next to him although Ha Ni had learned that he didn’t quite like helping others.

“Is he flirting with a girl? What is this?”Ha Ni thought to herself. “Yes bad Ha Ni, you must get over him. He’s not a nice or good person.” The logical side of her head said.

“But he’s sooo cute.” The love struck side argued. Shaking her head she continued to watch Seung-Jo and saw him reject a girl.

“HAHAHA he rejected her offer of soda! Wait, bad Ha Ni for caring. Must not laugh out loud, must not laugh,” Ha Ni told herself again, shaking her head but failed when she started to quietly giggle. Her giggling was met with the sharp glare of the vice principle. Ha Ni quieted down instantly but her troubles weren’t over yet when her friends started trying to get her attention from outside attracting more negative attention towards her.

*Later*

Ha Ni quickly packed up her things as fast as she could. She didn’t want to spend another minute in the study hall. It was dull and life draining. After exiting the studying hall, she walked into someone.

“Ow…” Ha Ni said, holding her head since the person’s chest she’d walked into felt like a wall. The person she walked into laughed.

“Repeating our first meeting are we, Ha Ni?” Kyu Jong said with a smile.

“Kyu Jong-ssi! Mienhe for walking into you like that again,”

“It’s okay, would you like to walk home with me?”

“Sure,” Ha Ni replied before the two started off towards home. Once again, the two didn’t notice Baek Seung Jo watching their entire exchange. Unlike the last time he’d seen them together, Seung-Jo wasn’t envious, he was just annoyed. Kyu Jong was his friend but he was walking home with Ha Ni.

“Wait why am I thinking like this?” Rolling his eyes at his thoughts about Kyu Jong walking Ha Ni home, Seung Jo started home which because Ha Ni was living at his house, resulted in him following Kyu Jong and Ha Ni. Not wanting to spend more time than necessary walking home feeling like a stalker when he really wasn’t, Seung Jo took a different route home. What he didn’t anticipate was that he’d end up walking into Kyu Jong and Ha Ni.

“...your friends sound like really nice people Ha Ni,” Kyu Jong said to Ha Ni with a gentle smile before turning his head and seeing Seung Jo appear from a random street in front of them, “ Hm? Annyong Seung Jo. Come join us, don’t be a loner,”

“Do I really have a choice? This is the only street to my house,”

“I guess not,” Kyu Jong replied with an unsure expression, not sure what to say next. But his worries were quickly pushed away when Ha Ni tripped and landed on Seung Jo, who for some reason, had decided that it was a great idea to walk in front of Ha Ni. Feeling himself get pushed to the ground, he scowled when he learned Ha Ni was the reason. Without a word, he stormed off after brushing off the dirt on his shirt. Ha Ni feeling guilty about knocking Seung Jo to the ground by accident remained sitting on the ground while watching Seung Jo’s disappearing figure.

“He’s really mad isn’t he Kyu Jong-ssi” Ha Ni asked.

“It seems like it,” Kyu Jong said before offering his hand to help Ha Ni up, “but don’t worry too much about it. If he expresses this amount of emotion towards you it means that at least you spur emotion in him and he cares in some way about what you do,” Ha Ni accepted Kyu Jong’s hand with a smile after hearing Seung Jo’s words. Even though she had told herself she would give up on her crush on Seung Jo, hearing from one of his friends that she meant something in his life helped her return to her daydreams of dating him.

*Daydream*

“Ha Ni,” Seung Jo said with a sweet smile. They were sitting in the kitchen of the Baek house by themselves. No one else was home but them, just the way they liked it. Watching Seung Jo, Ha Ni giggled at the expression on his face. He was teasing her in a loving way before he moved to give Ha Ni a back hug.

“Ha Ni, are you okay?” Seung Jo said into her ear.

“Ha Ni, are you okay?” the voice asked her again.

“Huh?” Ha Ni said confused before looking up and seeing a worried Kyu Jong.

“Oh I was daydreaming…” “Sorry Kyu Jong-ssi, I didn’t mean to space out on you like that,” Ha Ni said while getting up with the help of Kyu Jong.

“It’s okay, but the more important question is are you okay?” Kyu Jong replied.

“Yeah,”

“Good,” Kyu Jong said with a smile, before he continued to walk Ha Ni home. When they arrived in front of the Baek house, the two peacefully parted. Their parting though was seen by Eun Jo who ran to Seung Jo.

“Hyung! That girl is getting close to Kyu Jong hyung!” Seung Jo looked at his brother over his book.

“I know, but think of it this way, it means less time we have to spend with her,”

“But Hyung, if she gets closer Kyu Jong hyung then she might be a permanent part of our lives. You know how close the Kim’s are to our family,” Eun Jo argued.(AN-Kim’s=Kyu Jong’s family, in case you don’t really know SS501)

Dang it I forgot about that. Why does the idea of Ha Ni being with Kyu Jong slightly bother me? Probably because I know she’s bad for him,”

“Hi Umma! I’m back, do you need help with anything?” Ha Ni’s voice rang from downstairs. Seung Jo still hadn’t replied to Eun Jo’s argument making him feel both proud to make his brother feel a loss for words as well as confused. What was up with his hyung? Usually he would never let this sort of thing happen. It must be that girl.

“She’s ruined everything. I can’t wait till she’s gone,” Eun Jo thought to himself. Still bothered, he left the room and started doing homework something he could understand unlike his hyung at the moment.

*END CHAP*

Okay so I lied last month about updating during break…yeah I blame…there isn’t anything but procrastination and happyislandsubs forum. I have an unhealthy love for the videos on there. It has both cnblue and ft island. Anyways I’m sorry, at the moment the story is on episode 3, beginning with a filler. Once again I kind of went through different POV’s and I had fun writing in Eun Jo’s. Go little kids! Also I made Kyu Jong be gentlemanly and walk Ha Ni home…I need to add more Seung Jo and Ha Ni moments don’t I? They should be coming up since the next part is the dundun…RACE! Anyways hope you don’t hate me and remember to comment and review