[AN] I'm Sorry

What Happens [Discontinued]

Most times I've written to say I'm sorry because I've been slow on updating and I am. I know how much when there is a story you want to read how much you want them to update. Honestly this one was started way too long ago and never really had a destination to end. I never really had a plan or an idea. I was trying to write a new chapter the other day but it just didn't happen. There were too many road blocks. Too many character gaps in how they should act and where I should go. It's all loose ends that I haven't figured out and just seem to without feeling like I'm doing something I shouldn't. I feel at this point I'm just going to diverge from my original intention of this story and I'm not quite sure I can do that. There's also the issue of the writing. There's a stilted feeling to the writing that I can't shake. Basically this entire note is to say I'm not continuing this story. It's a decision that has written itself by my effort in writing this story. I've never been much of a writer and as a result it's never been a number one thing for me to think of and it doesn't appear to be getting much better in the future. 

So this will remain as something here for me as an archive of something I've done but I really don't believe I'll continue. I said I would do this but in the end I really couldn't avoid it. I'm sorry for anyone who was new and never saw any update but this one.