Meeting Kyu Jong

What Happens [Discontinued]

 

*Background info/summary*

What if instead of having the incapability to stand up to Baek Seung-Jo, Oh Ha Ni had a backbone and could fight her love for Baek Seung-Jo better? And what if she started to sort of liking his friend? Will Seung-Jo see what he’s missing? See what happens

AN- I’m saying this now but I’ve somewhat forgotten the order of events of playful kiss as well as didn’t like seeing Oh Ha Ni making a fool out of herself so much…so I’m semi destroying the original storyline in this fanfic….although it’s still going to be Oh Ha Ni with Baek Seung-Jo that could never change…of course we’ll find out together how much is going to be changed since i obviously haven't prewritten the entire story before writing it

Oh Ha Ni sighed, it was senior year and here she was still crushing on the same guy since the beginning of high school. One who didn’t know her existence much less her name. To make matters worse she still had Bong Joon Gu following her like a love sick puppy.  Ha Ni didn’t really mind that Joon Gu followed her, it just annoyed her at times.  He was always trying to impress her with random acts and his cooking but in truth would either impress her friends more than her or just embarrass them all.  There were many times that Joon Gu would make her food and she’d end up giving to Jung Joo Ri or Go Min Ah.

Ah her friends, she loved them. Like her they were also in the lowest ranking class in the school. They didn’t care that they weren’t particularly bright, together they’d find a way to get by and follow their dreams…once they figured out what that was.

While talking in the cafeteria, Oh Ha Ni heard someone having trouble with the vending machine. Turning around she saw that it was Hong Jang Mi, one of popular smarter girls who wasn’t all that nice and was her junior.  Taking the chance to show to her that she was good at something, Oh Ha Ni stood up and magically got the drink out of the vending machine.  Smirking proudly, Ha Ni went back to Joo Ri and Min Ah. It was just then that Baek Seung-Jo walked inside the cafeteria. Immediately Hong Jang Mi and her groupies crowded around him, flocking him. Oh Ha Ni tried her best not to look in his direction but failed. How could she not? His straight black hair fell just so perfectly across his forehead and everything about just radiated perfection.  (AN-that sentence was just so not me and cheesy I mentally gaged for having written it) Watching him pass by Oh Ha Ni noticed that he was heading towards the messed up vending machine, having a feeling that she would be forced to help Baek Seung-Jo against her will, Oh Ha Ni stood up and tried to stealthily sneak out. Of course being a not so graceful person, she bumped into several people, most who were girls that were thankfully too into Baek Seung-Jo to care until she walked into the solid chest of a guy.  Cringing Oh Ha Ni slowly looked up to see someone she didn’t know. Just by looking at him, she could tell that he wasn't yonger than her. Embarrassed that she was bumped into yet another person, she tried to quickly apologize and get away but the guy stopped her.

“Are you okay?” Surprised by his question, she responded with a huh and a look of confusion of what he was doing. The guy feeling awkward that he had a girl looking at him like he was insane explained, “I saw you bump into a lot of people besides me in your rush to get out of the cafeteria,”

“Oh…um…yeah I remembered that I have to go do something... and it’s in the classroom and it’s just my bad luck that there are a lot of people when I had to get out,” Ha Ni said glad she managed to make a semi-decent excuse.

“Well be careful, I’ll see you around then,” Then he slowly proceeded to the cafeteria.

It wasn’t till Oh Ha Ni was half way to her randomly thought up destination that she realized that she had left all her stuff inside the cafeteria in her rush to get out. Sighing, she trudged back to the cafeteria in a grumpy way. On her way there, Ha NI saw the boy she had bumped into earlier. Seeing her, he immediately waved hi which she shyly returned before running quickly away causing her to run into yet another person.  Slowly Ha Ni looked up to find herself looking at Baek Seung-Jo.

“Sorry, Sorry,” she said quickly before trying to get away but not before hearing Baek Seung-Jo say, “Watch where you’re going…” to her. He was about to say more but was cut off by the guy who Ha Ni had bumped into earlier.

“Baek Seung-Jo. Bullying girls are you? Where did your manners go?” He scolded smoothly before turning to Oh Ha Ni. “I apologize for my friend’s horrible manners. I’m Kim Kyu Jong and you are?”

“I-I---am Oh Ha Ni.” Looking up at the end to see what expression Kim Kyu Jong- ssi had at her stuttering and his reaction to her shyness of being so close to Baek Seung-Jo.

“It nice to meet you Oh Ha Ni,” Kim Kyu Jong said before taking her hand and kissing it like a prince in a fairytale. (AN- Kyu Jong's role in Goong influenced that detail) Blushing Oh Ha Ni quickly excused herself without looking back at either one of them.

*Later after Oh Ha Ni’s house collapses and she and her dad are off to her dad’s friend’s house*(I really couldn't stand that part in the drama since it made me feel so bad for her)

   “Annyeonghaseyo,” Oh Ha Ni says to her dad friend’s wife. Almost immediately she became animated and started hugging Ha Ni. Not sure what to do Oh Ha Ni went with it.

“Hi Ha Ni, I’m Hwang Geum Hee but you can call me Eomma. Oh I’ve always wanted a daughter. My two sons are such downers. They are no fun boys who never want to go shopping or do things with me,” And with that she started hugging Ha Ni again. A while later Oh Ha Ni went out to go get the rest of the bags and her teddy bear from the car. Once everything was in her hands she turning around to meet with the surprise of her life.

She saw Baek Seung-Jo looking at her. Confused she pinched herself thinking that she was dreaming. How on earth could he be here?

“What are you doing here?” She asked

“I live here.” He answered in his usual calm, cold way. With that she leaned back trying to grasp what was happening. 

Okay so that's the end of the first chapter, i'm going by the same chapter count as the one i have on on fanfiction.net, but the one here may have slightly better grammer since i'm proof reading, something i tend to forget to do when posting at times hope you enjoyed and the blue is just my random comments that show up sometimes when i'm writing because i'm like that, pink=the story, and the purple-ish blue was just the background info/ possibly for the other chapter the recap of the end of the previous chapter I'm going to make a picture for each chapter on this because i can/i need editing practice so yeah :) i love colors too much to give them up completely in the story...if you want it uncolored search the title of the fanfic on fanfiction.net....or just go to the TV section, choose PK and see all the fanfictions for PK.