Sign 1

Listen To My Heart

Krystal's POV

"Unnie can you hurry up before you're late for work!" I shouted form the living room while putting on my shoes. "I know just let me finish up my make-up!" she souted back at me. I swear sometimes I wonder who's the eldest here. I checked my clothes in the mirror. I wore a checkered plaid skirt and a white buttoned up shirt with my schools crest on the shirt pocket and black convese. I rolled up my sleeves to my elbows and lossened my tie. "Okay good to go." I said satisfied with my uniform. Soon after Jessica came out of her room full dressed and ready to go. "Okay let's go" Unnie said heading out of the house as I followed behind. We got in her car and she drove me to the academy. I got out and waved bye to unnie then ran inside the building so I wouldn't be late to class. 

Class begun as soon as I stepped inside and took my seat. I was trying my best not to fall asleep during the teachers lecture about history. I looked out the window while supporting my head in my palm. I started to look through my phone to ee if I had any messages. She didn't even repply to my goodnight text. Pabo unnie. I wonder what she's up to. I starsted thinking about Jihae unnie and her super soft lips and how they made me feel. Wait why am I thinking about her lips and why do I suddenly feel . Aish~. Time flew by quickly to 4th period. Ughh I have to listen to Mrs.Song lecture us about proper literature. This day needs to speed up to the end of it already.

My phone vibrated in my hands making me jump out of my thoughts. I looked at my notifications and saw I got a text from Jihae unnie. I immediately thought about last night and felt my cheeks heat up. I gulped and read her message.

From: Jihae The Flirt

"Mornin' Krystal-ssi!"

"You do know it's like past noon now?"

"Ik but I kinda just woke up so it's morning to me lol :P"

I stiffled a laugh holding my hand over my mouth so it wouldn't be as loud. "Ms.Jung, is there something funny about my instucting?" Ms.Song questioned making me tear my eyes away fom my phone. "No ma'am." I answered boredly as she went back to talking. So I went back to texting Jihae.

"Lazy unnie"

"Yah I didn't get off work till 4 am"

"Excuses excuses"

"It's true *pouts*"

Cute.

"Jk. Did u enjoy your rest?"

"Yea :) Did you already eat?"

I smiled at her text. She seems really caring. 

"Not yet, why?"

"Do you wanna come over for lunch?"

Sounds like were a couple. I felt my cheeks burn at the thought.

"Idk"

I want to but I can't just show up in my school uniform then she'll know that I'm a minor.

"Please I'll even home make it. :,("

But she's so cute. Wait di I just say that? I brushed off the thought and replied.

"Sounds tempting but I'm afraid I'll have to decline flirty unnie."

"If this is about last night in all fairness you pulled me into that kiss 1st byun Jung"

"Yah! dangsin michin geos!" I shouted aloud to her text forgetting where I was. "Ms.Jung, office now!" the teacher demanded. I got up and put my belongings into my backpack. I looked at Sulli and Luna who were giving me worried looks. I shook my head at them to assure them I'll be fine. I exited the classroom and walked down the hallway slowly while texting.

"Ya! you started it purposely rubbing ur self against me!"

"You initiated it by teasing me flirtatiously. Anyway come over for lunch I promise it won't ever happen again. :("

I don't know why but I suddenly grew sad at her comment. Did I want to kiss her some more? Nah maybe I'm still bummed out about Minho oppa cheating on me. While looking down at my phone I bumped into someone making me fall but was immdiately caught in someones arms. "Thank you." I said looking up at them. Speak of the devil. Minho is the one I happened to bump into. Out of all the halls in this school he just happened to be going down this one. Sad irony indeed. "Kys can we talk about what happened last night?" he asked holding onto my wrist knowing I was about to walk away. "Oh you mean about your cheating nappeun babo." I stated coldly yanking my arm away. "I'm sorry Krystal can you just give me a few minutes to explain." he pleaded. "No, I know what I saw. You were ing that ! I witnessed it so there's no need to explain just go get tested. I heard she get's around." I advised my tone dripping with venom and walked away leaving him there. I don't even feel like being in school right now especially under the same roof as that . Aish he totally ruined my semi good mood.

"Fine send me your address I'll take a cab over."

"Yay~ ok here's the address Yeouido-dong House No.XXXX seeya soon :P"

I left the academy's campus and quickly hailed a cab.

******************

The cab finally pulled up infront of her building. I paid the driver and walked into the building as the lady at the lobby said, "You must be here for Ms.Jihae. Go right on up floor 23." "Thank you." I said politely. I stepped into the elevator and pressed floor 23. The doors opened and revealed a long decorative hallway. I walked to her door and I guess she knew I was here cause she buzzed me in. I pushed open the door and stepped in cautiously looking around the huge living room. Daebak! I roamed around the huge room until I heard a voice call out to me making me jump in fright. "Krystal-ssi." I heard Jihae unnie's voice from behind me. I quickly whipped my head to see her and saw she was in plaid blue pajama bottoms with a white tank top. Still in your PJ's at this hour. Well you said you did just wake up so~. "Hi unnie." I greeted her politely with a slight bow. "No need to be so formal with me." she said giving me a smile. "But you've been calling me Krystal-ssi." I retorted. "Are you hungry, Kyrstal?" she asked making me slightly blush which I'm sure she noticed cause she had a smirk on her lips. That's kind of hot. No Krystal stop. What's wrong with you lately. "-my bedroom." I heard her say making my eyes widen. "Yah! erted unnie did you just call me here for that!" I shouted feeling my cheeks redden. "Yeah I was hungry so I was hoping you were also hungry too." she stated calmly. I could feel the steam flowing out of my head and before I knew it my had connected to her right cheek. "What was that for?!" she shouted holding her most likely stinging cheek. "I'm not that kind of girl . That night at the bar was just a moment of weakness and it won't ever happen again so get out of your fantasy land cause I'm not having with you!" I shouted angrily then stormed over to the door but I felt her hand grip my wrist. "What the hell are talking about Krystal. I said after we eat I can give you a tour of the place but not my bedroom since it's a mess. I never said anything about involving me and you. Were you thinking about it?" she questioned raising one eyebrow. Now that I think about I didn't fully hear her sentence and jump to conclusions. My face grew red from embarrassment but she thought it was because of something else. "Do you want to have with me Krystal. Is that why you brought it up?" she asked seriously not breaking eye contact with her. I do but I can't let you know that!

*************************

The large room was filled with silence as we ate the food Jihae unnie has prepared. We finished the pancakes in total silence neither of us dared to speak until. "You still haven't answered my question Krys?" I heard her pipe up a question. "What qustion unnie?" I feigned ignorance. "Do you want to?" she asked again flashing a cute/dorky smile. "Do what?" I continued with the facade not looking at her face hiding my blush. She took my hand as we sttod up and walked me around her condo giving me a tour. "How old are you unnie?" I asked realizing that I don't know her age. "I'm 20 this year." she answered calmly. She was about to say something but then my phone rang. Unnie? I picked up the call to a screaming Jessica.

"Yah Jung Soo Jung! Eodi?!"

"I'm at a friend's place. Wae?"

"Your principal called and said you caused trouble today and didn't show up to her office. So you're now suspended for 3 days. Come home now!"

"*Sighs* Fine I'll be there in a minute bossy unnie."

I hung up and held the cringe of my nose in frustration. "You okay?" I heard Jihae ask concernly. "Yeah I gotta get going my sister is going all tyranty." I answered heading towards the door. "I can drive you if you want." she offered. JiJi unnie is so sweet. OMG I made a nickname for her already. Embarrassing! I nodded my head as she went into her room to change her clothes. She came out wearing a black cardigan over a white blouse and black jeans followed by a pair of white converse. She looks breath taking in casual clothes and pajamas. "Alright let's go." she said walking out her condo and towards the elevator as I followed.

We walked into the buildings parking garage towards a black BMW which I assume belongs to her as we got in. I watched Jihae drive out onto the dark streets of Seoul. "Tell me the way as I drive." I heard her say breaking my stare. I nodded unaware if she saw it or not. I told her way the way to go to get to my place. We pulled up to my house as she parked near the house's large wall. "Thanks unnie." I said readying to open the door but then turned and looked at Jihae. "Hmm?" she hummed confused. "Do you work to tonight?" I asked wanting to know. "Yup, why?' she answered. I kind of want to stop by just to see you. I pushed that thought out of my head. "Ah, nothing just asking. Make sure you get plenty of rest before and after." I said sternly. "Dae umma." she playfuly mocked me with a grin on her lips. "Night JiJi unnie." I said testing out the nickname which caught her by surprise. "Sweet dreams Krys." she said with a smile then kissed the corner of my lips. I blushed madly and got out of her car to go inside. When I got inside I was greeted by a pillow to the face. I quickly chucked it back at the culprit. "Yah! Jung Soojung you're so dead!" Unnie shouted. "Wae?! You threw it 1st!" I shouted louder back. "You're not allowed to leave this house except for school and back after your suspension." Jessica stated shooting me a dissapointed glare.

I quickly ran up to my room and called Luna and Sulli telling them to meet me at Pulse to release my stress. We have fake ID's that look legit so we won't get caught at the entrance.

Your POV

I woke up from my short nap to get ready for work. I took a quick shower and put on my uniform then headed out of the door while putting my hair up in a bun. I checked the time on my phone. "Aish~ I'm late." I mumbled out to myself while getting into my car. 

**********

"Sorry I'm late. Overslept. Hey Oppa." I said to Taeyang while going behind the bar. "No problem Jihae I just got here myself." he chuckled out. Great atleast I'm not completely alone in this. We began to serve drinks to our customers while music boomed throughout the building. I watched everyone danicing and having a good time then I noticed a familiar face walk into the club. Krystal. She was wearing a red tight dress that hugged her curves perfectly with black heels. Her hair was slightly curled at the ends. Stunning. She was absolutely beautiful. She was followed in by 2 other women. One was tall with a cute baby face and the other one had sun kissed skin like she was foreign. They were both really pretty but Krystal was amazing. Her and her friends went on the dance floor almost immediately. I watched Krys from a far as guys kept going up to her to flirt and try and get her number. I suddenly felt irritated watching them flirt and hit on her. My mood  turned sour as I turned my head away hearing a faint voice say, "Can I get 3 martinis?" "Oh sorry I kinda spaced out, sure." I quickly said while making the drinks. I finally looked up and saw it was the bronze skinned beauty. "Here you go." I said handing them to her carefully. "Thanks." she replied with a flirtatious smile. Pretty. I watched her walk away towards Krystal who looked up and flashed a smile at me. I smiled back and wiped off the bar when I saw a piece of paper slide infront of me. 

Luna

Call Me cute unnie

02-XXX-XXXX 

I smiled and looked up and saw she had comeback. "Luna-ssi, I'm Jihae nice to meet you." I said with a smile. We talked for awhile until our converation was interrupted by a recongnizable voice. "Unnie Sulli wants you to pretend to be her gf so guys will leave her alone. She's over there." Krystal pointed to I presume Sulli her tall friend who is being hit on right this second. "Okay, bye unnie call me sometime." Luna said blushing before disapprearing into the crowd. Cute. "Unnie you're hitting on my friends now?" I heard Krys question sounding frustrated. "If she's protecting Sulli who's gonna protect you?" I brushed off her question. "I can handle myself just fine I don't need it." she answered coldly. Like the room temperature dropped by 10 degrees. "Why so harsh Jung?" I asked. No answer. "Krys?" I said again but still no response. "Are you jealous that I was talking to your friend." I stated insead of asking. "Ani." she said flatly. "That's gotta be it or else you wouldn't of be so cold Junggie. Do you like her?" I teased making her blush. "No pabo!" she shouted then mumbled something incoherrant to my ears. "Then are you jealous of her for talking to me?" I asked playfuly not expecting her to be so serious. "Your an , y'know that." she stated and walked away upset. Did I go to far? Wae gurae?