It begins

Listen To My Heart

Your POV

I rolled around in bed searching for Krystal's body heat. Where'd she go? I sat up opening my eyes and looked around my room. I looked at the clock and saw that it was 8:47am. She probably left to go to school already. I forced my body out of bed to take a shower to get ready for the day. I put on my clothes and went into the kitchen for something to eat.

I was surprised to see Krystal sitting at the table in my loose shirt half of it hanging off her shoulder.

"Why are you so dressed up?" she asked taking a bite out of her apple.

"I have inventory coming in at the new location for the club," I answered walking up to her and biting into her apple.

She noded her head as she watched me chew.

"Why didn't you go to school today, is a better question," I stated still chewing while opening the fridge.

"I didn't feel like going cause I wanted to spend the day with you but it seems I won't be able to," her tone was flat.

I could tell she was pouting as I searched for a mocha frappachino in the fridge.

"You got to go to school, your sister will literally kill me if I'm the cause of your absences," I stated looking at her.

"But I want to be with you," she whined.

"You can come with me today but promise me you'll go to school tomarrow," I said walking over to her.

"Dae!" she exclaimed.

I laughed at her childish nature. Adorable Soojungie. She puckered her lips indicating for me to kiss her. I pecked her lips and pulled away with a smile.

"Now go get dressed so we can go. The truck will be there in an hour," I said looking at the clock.

"I want a real kiss not a child's play peck," she pouted.

What am I going to do with her.

She pulled me back to her lips holding onto my neck as I wrapped my arms around her waist. The kiss was heated and I was starting to need air. I felt her nibble on my bottom lip asking for entrance. Since when does this young one been like this. I felt her tounge invade my mouth as she backed me up against the counter. I guess she was looking for some kind of friction since she started to grind her body into mine. I pulled away for oxygen, panting heavily with my heart beating out of my chest. I looked down at her surprise written all over my face. A y smirk was playing on her lips as she puulled away from me and disappeared into the bedroom. Wow, just wow. What's gotten into her. I drank my coffee trying to get my mind off of our make out session.

"I'm ready now," she annouced pulling me out of my thoughts.

I grabbed her hand and headed out the door locking it to head to the parking garage. I opened the passanger door for her as she got in and put her seatbelt on. I got in and started the car while buckling the seatbelt. The drive to the building was quiet except for the radio that was playing drowning out all of my thoughts. It was helping somewhat but Krystal's hand wanted otherwise. Her had was placed on my upper thigh drawing patterns into my jeans.

"You seem nervous," she stated rather than ask.

"I-I'm fine," I cursed mentally for stuttering.

"Really? Let's see about that," her tone was lustful.

Her hand trailed under my stomach and fiddled with my pants button. I was trying so hard not to crash us into anything while she did these actions. Why she chose now when I'm driving to , I don't know. We finally made it to the building and I swiftly parked the car. I turned to look at her and noticed her eyes were fillled with desire.

"Krys, what's gotten into you?" I asked.

"What do you mean?" she cocked her head to the side cutely.

The action was cute but her eyes and hands have minds of their own.

"The kiss this morning and now you won't let me drive without your naughty hand touching me," I said holding her hand from going further into my pants.

"I thought that this is what you would want," she answered.

"What do you mean?" I questioned now confused.

"I'm a 16 year old with a 20 year old girlfriend you put the pieces together. I'm sure I wasn't your first but you were mine which means you probably have a more need fore . Isn't that why you cheated on me with Tiffany unnie?" she said looking down.

"Tiffany was a situation that shouldn't of happened that's definately on me but I never want you to feel pressured into something just cause you think it'll make me happy." I held her hands and made her look at me.

"I like making love to you Krys but not when you feel like it's something you think you owe me, okay?" I said looking at her.

She nodded her head and hugged me tightly. She broke the hug so we could get out of the car. We went inside the building and took the elevator up to the floor where the new club would be. When we got off the elevator and the shipment guy was already there waiting.

"Sorry I'm late. Is that the full stock?" I asked as I signed the clipboard.

"No there's 4 more crates in the truck. I'll go get them." the guy said getting on the elevator.

I unlocked the doors and rolled the 3 crates inside and began to stock the bar. I asked Krystal to help me until Taeyang and Yuri got here. We were halfway done with the 2nd box when the delivery guy came with the remainig boxes.

"Here you go ma'am. Have a good rest of your day," he dismissed himself.

Krystal and I kept stocking the bar till it was full and put the remaining 3 crates in the inventory closet. We started to move the tables and booth seats to fill up the club.

"Krys, can you take all the chairs down off the tables?" I asked and she nodded her head.

"Hey boss, what do you need us to do?" Taeyang said loudly making me tear my attention from my clipboard as I wrote down the stock we have.

"Glad you guys made it. Can you two finish up in here since it's halfway done," I stated while finished writting.

I took Krystal's had and pulled her into the back to where my office was. Now to set up my office. We worked on my office for 45 minutes then we were done. Filled with exaughstion we collasped on the couch against the wall. I need real food now. I heard Krystal's stomach growl loudly making me laugh.

"Don't laugh at my hunger! Feed me," she shouted pushing me playfully.

"Mianhae...It's just that I was just thinking about food then your stomach growls," I chuckled.

I stood up pulling her up with me making her face full of confusion.

"Let's go grab lunch," I said kissing her forehead.

"Can we go to that shop a few blocks away?" she asked cutely.

"Anything for you, my princess." I said to her as we left my office.

"Where are y'all two running off to?" Yuri asked aloud.

"Lunch. Lock up when your done and I expect the both of you on time for the grand opening to night." I stated waving at them without turning around.

 

Krystal's POV

I quickly dived into the delicious food in front of me.

"The food's not going to go anaywhere babe," Jihae said chuckling at my actions.

"It is. Direction my tummy," I said patting my belly smiling.

We sat and ate our food in silence the only noise that either of us said were along the lines of 'delicous' or 'try this'.

On the way out she held my hand leading me to the car.

"Do you think Jess will allow you to come to the grand opening tonight?" she asked swinging our intwined hands.

"I could just not tell her. Kind of like when I would sneak out to see you before we got together," I answered.

"I'll convince her then cause babe your trying to get me killed," she laughed.

********

What am I gonna wear tonight? I looked at the time and saw that it was 8pm. The club opens at 11pm so I have time. My phone started to ring the infamous dad ringtone,

"Hello"

"Where's your sister?"

"Probably at work"

"When she come's home tell her that we'll be there tomarrow morning to discuss some arrangements"

"What arrangements?"

"You'll find out tomarrow, I'll let you enjoy the rest of your night with Jihae-ssi"

"What do you mean?"

"I'm shipping you off to private school since you still continue to see that girl!"

"How could you do this to me? Does my happiness mean nothing to you?!?" I shouted into the reciever.

"Were doing this to secure you in the right future!"

"No your just being selfish!"

"Soojung! I'm your father and you will respect me" dad shouted angrily.

"Your not my appa! If you truly love me like you claim than you would just accept me for who I am. Your my oppressor," I shouted and hung up the phone collapsing to the floor sobbing.

I can't believe they would do this to me..

 

It's been awhile but here's a long awaited udate. Please comment and subsribe :)